• Asian Champions League Squad registration "Testing Changes Only"

Koen
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I can't register new players for my Indonesian team in the ACL. I had a propt to register at the beginnign of january. Nothing was said about this being definitve. On the first of february, my new signings came in. I can't register them. There is a button saying "Testing Changes Only, it is greyd out.

I am not really sure if it is a bug, I know it has been an issue earlier on in the Australian League. Maybe it is some kind of weird rule, but it doesn't look like fair play to me20220210222417_1.thumb.jpg.012d1240bbcb9f860538b9cbdb5a77f6.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could you provide a save file for us to investigate from, please?

Ideally before the team could be registered if that's possible, but if not, as long as it shows testing changes. :)

Em 10/03/2022 em 11:37, Kyle Brown disse:

No problem - thanks for letting us know. :)

Hello! Could you help me with the same problem? My file's name is Gonçalo Gravanita - Sporting CP inacio vendido

Agora, grava6 disse:

Hello! Could you help me with the same problem? My file's name is Gonçalo Gravanita - Sporting CP inacio vendido

I can't register players at the champions league 

Hello i got the issue about register player "Testing changes only" can you please check my save game on cloud

The name is of the file is:

Cao Trong - Man Utd.fm

Hopefully can you help me

• Administrators
    2 hours ago, Trong dep trai said:

Hello i got the issue about register player "Testing changes only" can you please check my save game on cloud

The name is of the file is:

Cao Trong - Man Utd.fm

Hopefully can you help me

It appears the squad has already been selected but the inbox item has appeared asking you to confirm again. Go on holiday for one day via the 'My Profile' -> 'Go on Holiday' option and your squad will be submitted. You are unable to make any further changes to the squad at the point you've uploaded the save from.