• Licensing player images

JamesMorrall1993
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

West Bromwich Albion are a licensed club in the English championship however they appear to be the only team without real face images for the players. Has this been overlooked or are they license issues with the players to have official images? If not will they be added? Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We're not seeing this on our end, could you provide a save game if possible please? 

Is it for all players, or just a select few? If so, who?

6 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We're not seeing this on our end, could you provide a save game if possible please? 

Is it for all players, or just a select few? If so, who?

Hi Kyle,

I have gone through all 24 teams in the championship and it’s only West Bromwich Albion who doe not have player images.

see examples of fulham and West Brom. Also a Matty Phillips example.

thanks.

86C88D03-AB07-4F7B-BC4C-125FB7E85769.jpeg

F700DB0B-437D-4B3E-A763-687DC0F91311.jpeg

40A9D93C-D51E-411C-B90D-C3C774BAD22D.jpeg

• SI Staff

@JamesMorrall1993 it's definitely something we want to look into but we've not been able to reproduce it on our side. To help investigate this further would you kindly upload your save game file? The guide on how to do this can be found here:

• SI Staff
    1 minute ago, JamesMorrall1993 said:

Hi, sorry if I’m being a little impatient. Is this a problem with fm or just something to do with my download copy? Thanks.

This issue is still being investigated by our devs. If we need anymore info, we'll be in touch. 

Cheers,

Luke

• Administrators

James, by any chance do you use custom graphic files?

It's definitely not reproducing for us internally and we haven't seen any other users report it, so we suspect it's something that's interfering from your end. 

On 25/10/2021 at 18:34, Kyle Brown said:

James, by any chance do you use custom graphic files?

It's definitely not reproducing for us internally and we haven't seen any other users report it, so we suspect it's something that's interfering from your end. 

Hi Kyle, no not fm22... West Brom are my team so being back in the championship I presumed they’d of had the faces so didn’t use any custom files.

i searched on YouTube “fm22 West Brom save” and there’s one streamer who started a save with West Brom and they didn’t have the faces on his save but he didn’t seem to mind. So it is definitely not just me.

Other people may not have reported it maybe because it doesn’t bother them but to me it adds to the feel of the game.

thanks for looking into it.

• Administrators

Can we just check if this has been a persistent issue after updating to the latest hotfix?

We've tried everything on our end but still never got it to reproduce for us.