• Club Vision expectation position table wrong.

alejo.morral
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

The objective of the Club position is Mid-table.

While I´m 2nd in the League Table and Top-6 in Average relegation points, the board is devastated with the team performance.
    I already get the message from the board about my manager performance, but I´m still at the job.
    In the same day, a lot of Argentinian managers got sacked mainly for poor results, but only one was at the bottom (I don´t know their club vision, but I suspect is happening the same as my club)

I know it happened to another FM Players, but I couldn´t find it post it here.

image.thumb.png.f9f3462b3e96a437473d8445bb1d51d3.png

image.png.188561a1dfe946c82167d331500fd802.png

image.thumb.png.9c0f39f22963d95dbe79744ca0b1ea96.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This sub forum was particularly busy this year, so we couldn't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the Gameplay team look at it as soon as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

hace 1 hora, Kyle Brown dijo:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This sub forum was particularly busy this year, so we couldn't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the Gameplay team look at it as soon as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

Hi Kyle,

The first thing I tried after the last minor update was this bug (with a new save) and is still happening.

If I had to guess, I think that is not that it doesn´t recognize that you are above expectations, but that they consider that you are on relegation zone.

The weird thing is that I´m not there (like I show on the screenshots) and that the league doesn´t have any relegation spots.

I reported this same issue on the main forum when I check it on the final release. Here´s the link

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Even after the last fix. This also happens to the AI managers. All the managers of the top five classified teams in my league were sacked.

Is this still being looked into?

Thanks!

• Administrators

It's still being looked into at the moment, yes, it's in the hands of our very capable Dev team. 

When I have a more substantial update to provide, I'll let you all know. :) 

24 days since this bug was reported and still no fixes. I bought the game only to play the Argentinian League, but this issue makes the league unplayable. Every day I check if a new patch was released so I can start playing the game I bought one month ago, but seems I have to continue waiting.

hace 12 horas, Luisep dijo:

24 days since this bug was reported and still no fixes. I bought the game only to play the Argentinian League, but this issue makes the league unplayable. Every day I check if a new patch was released so I can start playing the game I bought one month ago, but seems I have to continue waiting.

I know man, and I cannot believe it. Not only the club expectations are really bad (they think you are on relegation position and the league doesn´t even have relegation) but they forgot to activate Copa de la Superliga, so you have 3 months of no games between each league...

If you want to avoid this, you can play Argentinian league with a custom database. I´ve tried falsobohemio argentinian database and it doesn´t have this issue.

Is a fantasy league with custom rules like british league (20 teams, 38 games, no average points for relegation). It has nothing to do with the argentinian league or structure because is been done by scratch, but at least you can play without been kicked.

You can find it on twitter (@falsobohemio) or download it from https://auntoquefm.com.ar/2021/11/14/fm22db-argentina-falsobohemio/

I know, is not the same, but while we wait for a fix perhaps you can play a little bit.

hace 14 horas, Luisep dijo:

Hey @alejo.morral thanks for this answer. I'm going to give it a try now. It will be useful to calm the "manija" down. 

Es solo para eso, para aguantar un poco las papas.
    hoy por hoy es la unica alternativa para jugar en argentina sin que te rajen yendo primero

Yeah am having the same issue to guys cant even play as boca after about 10 games in they sacked me when am top of the league ?? this has happen number of times now..plz fix this... thank you

hace 21 horas, joaquintravia dijo:

Arreglen nuestra liga ... llamen al Chiqui Tapia ... por el Diego!!!

It has one tournament disabled (4 month without any game) and this bug of expectations. Impossible to play in Argentina.

Ni al Chiqui Tapia le hubiera pasado esto

hace 20 horas, alejo.morral dijo:

It has one tournament disabled (4 month without any game) and this bug of expectations. Impossible to play in Argentina.

Ni al Chiqui Tapia le hubiera pasado esto

Jaja un desastre y no tienen apuro en arreglarlo.

Hay que jugar con algún parche (FalsoBohemio como pusiste vos)  o prestige087 (dejo el link).

https://www.fmsite.net/files/file/1192-fm22-estructura-argentina-2022-ap-y-cl-5-niveles-1000-clubes-jugables/

Bueno, por suerte se arreglo este problema con el nuevo update, pero no agregaron la copa de la superliga y quedan 4 meses entre torneos sin nada.

Habiendo dicho esto, sigue siendo una excelente opcion las bases de Prestige087 (si quieren formato lo mas real posible) o las de falsobohemio (si quieren fantasy).