• Champions Cup Awards

thehadesfactor
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I know this issue has been persistent over the past couple of years in the game, but I think I'll report it anyways.

Here's the Champions Cup Team of the Season:
    image.thumb.png.2573f544c906b28c390ac712907e6409.png

And the individual positional awards:
    image.png.788e18ef9d1adb9ee369c8b07ba3e6dc.png

So Neuer is GK in TOTS, but 2nd in GK of the season
    None of the 3 midfielders of the season feature in the TOTS

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This sub forum was particularly busy this year, so we couldn't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the Gameplay team look at it as soon as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

On 18/11/2021 at 03:08, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This sub forum was particularly busy this year, so we couldn't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the Gameplay team look at it as soon as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

Since I am in a new save, and its going quite slowly (only in Nov 2021 right now), it'll take me some time before I can know for sure. I'll let you know once I reach that stage