• Game Crash While Accepting Loans with Real San Sebastian

PitchPosh
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Not sure if it has been reported yet, but when starting as manager for Real San Sebastian there are 155 loan transfers to review. To save time, I began clicking "accept" button for all offers via the parent tab that contains the offers for each player, like below:

image.thumb.png.7dd797f9018034df277825afe87fa881.png

As I scrolled through them clicking accept the game froze around halfway through, requiring Football Manager to be closed via the Windows Task Manager. I have been able to recreate this freeze/crash by doing the same thing and let the game sit undisturbed to see if it was something that would eventually unfreeze or resolve itself, but it continued to stay frozen indefinitely.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In trying to recreate it again after posting, I have found that it has to do with the activation of transfer offer dropdown menus that expand to show each individual offer. When clicking "accept" on each overall offer without activating the dropdown menu, I was able to continue through them all without having the game freeze/crash.

• Administrators

This is an issue we're aware of and investigating. As a workaround if you manage the transfers slowly, it shouldn't freeze. It only tends to occur if it's processing multiple transfers because they've been managed in quick succession.

However as you've also said, you've found a way already to manage this, so would suggest doing so until we're able to update again with the full release.

Thanks.