• Data Hub Tutorial Crash

Phil Macklam
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Having started unemployed and went on holiday until late October I eventually got the job at Tottenham.

I've gone about my business without advancing the day.

Thought I'd use the Data Hub for the first time and thus going through the tutorial of it and it's crashed to desktop both times at the same point.

I've uploaded my save Data Hub Tutorial Crash to the SI Cloud Service and have attached both crash dumps and pictures of the same crash that it produced.

95572c24-783e-41d2-b8f4-32de68b2c4ce.jpg

582b0796-207b-41da-95cd-83fbc207569b.jpg

95572c24-783e-41d2-b8f4-32de68b2c4ce.dmp 582b0796-207b-41da-95cd-83fbc207569b.dmp

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Click on Data Hub on the save I uploaded and just keep on clicking until it crashes. I cannot get through the tutorial without it crashing.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Just to confirm are you running custom aspects with the game, like graphics or a skin? If so, do you get this same issue without them? 

22 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Just to confirm are you running custom aspects with the game, like graphics or a skin? If so, do you get this same issue without them? 

Ah sorry Neil, after my last problem when the game was vanilla I then went and added the custom bits in.

I will get right on it. I'm a little pressed for time at the moment but will attempt to remove all custom items by tonight and I will try the save again that I submitted. 

• Administrators
    51 minutes ago, Phil Macklam said:

Ah sorry Neil, after my last problem when the game was vanilla I then went and added the custom bits in.

I will get right on it. I'm a little pressed for time at the moment but will attempt to remove all custom items by tonight and I will try the save again that I submitted. 

Thanks for this report. This was an issue we were currently aware of, so no need to remove the custom items. Apologies for the issue in the meantime. We will let you know if there is any more updates.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Thanks for this report. This was an issue we were currently aware of, so no need to remove the custom items. Apologies for the issue in the meantime. We will let you know if there is any more updates.

Thanks Lucas. I'll stop zipping them up and carry on.