• Onana being able to play

Jort
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Onana is able to play before his ban ends in game. In the screenshot he is on my subs bench.

The game is on the 16th of October while Onana's ban ends on the 3th of november.

Ajax goalkeeper André Onana had his ban for a positive doping test cut to nine months on Thursday and can resume playing in November. The Court of Arbitration for Sport said its judges found Onana was not at significant fault and reduced his one-year ban by UEFA. The ban now ends on Nov. 3.

20211022135925_1.jpg

• Steps To Reproduce:
      -

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

@Jort If possible, would you be able to provide a save file prior to this match happening? As close to the game as possible, if you have it!

We'd like to investigate this and your save would make it a lot easier. :) 

Unfortunately my auto-save does not go that far back.. I have set it to save after each match but I can only find 4 save files. All 4 are already after this game. I have uploaded a save which is some time after this but I am not sure if that is able to help you guys. Please let me know if I can do anything else.

• Administrators

No problem, appreciate you getting back to us anyway. We'll still attempt to reproduce the issue, and get it logged if we can reproduce. :) 

Have a new save where the same thing happens. Will upload it to the cloud. 

This save is a bit off the date (13 oct) where Onana demands more playing time and suddenly can play.

Jort Hazenberg - Ajax fixed international. 2021.10.03

• Administrators

We've struggled to reproduce this on our end I'm afraid. 

By chance, do you have an old back up save from on or before 01/10/21?

Would be a big help to our QA team. :) 

Uploading another savepoint rn, which was on 29/9/21. The name is Ajax fixed International 2021.09.29

However I have not been able to reproduce this issue since the full release either. I think that the issue was solved after a database edit or something like that.

Edited by Jort
    extra info