• Value for money achievement does not work (PC Game Pass version)

LuckyConquerer2
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi guys.

So I am playing on Xbox One X and several files have not unlocked the achievement for playing for 30 seasons. I've noted that the in-game achievement menu is not tracking the progress and neither is the Xbox App or Game Bar. 

Uploading two files.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

This achievement now has to be earned without going on holiday, I'm afraid.

So you cannot go on holiday for even a single day in 30 seasons? That's a bit silly. In the real world, no holiday in 30 years would be a breach of employment law. Also, a bit frustrating that this is voided when we have to go on holiday for a day to get past bugs.

Edited by LuckyConquerer2

• Administrators

This achievement has been now designed this way so it rewards users who put the time and effort to play 30 seasons to unlock it. 

While I appreciate what you're saying about employment law, on the flip side, no employer would allow you to go on holiday for 99.47% of the 30 seasons, which was the case in the save you provided. 

22 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

This achievement has been now designed this way so it rewards users who put the time and effort to play 30 seasons to unlock it. 

While I appreciate what you're saying about employment law, on the flip side, no employer would allow you to go on holiday for 99.47% of the 30 seasons, which was the case in the save you provided. 

Very true. I've already got the achievement now. Can you confirm if you holiday for 1 day, that the achievement is voided? Is there a percentage thresehold?

Can we get the Xbox Edition achievement fixed as well?

• Administrators

There is a small bit of leeway, 30 days holiday over the 30 seasons is allowed, however, we'd recommend keeping that number as close to zero as you can unless you absolutely have to holiday!

17 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

There is a small bit of leeway, 30 days holiday over the 30 seasons is allowed, however, we'd recommend keeping that number as close to zero as you can unless you absolutely have to holiday!

Thanks for the information. Can we get a response in the Xbox Edition thread about the same achievement please?

thats ridiculous. i've already spent months on holiday in my save thats 5 years deep. thats how a lot people skip through international breaks. its not real life, you don't go in and train whoever is still at that club during the break. 

what about people who go on holiday when their unemployed and while waiting for a job offer? 

On 14/11/2021 at 19:09, Kyle Brown said:

thats absolutely nonsensical. by your logic what employer only allows you 30 days of holiday over 30 years? 

On 15/11/2021 at 17:39, LuckyConquerer2 said:

I've already got the achievement now.

did you actually speedrun through 30 seasons without going on holiday like a mad man? 

Hi guys, I'm seeing over on TrueAchievements that this achievement has not unlocked for anyone since the update on 14/12/21.

Has some coding been changed intentionally or has it broken accidentally?

• Administrators
    On 27/12/2021 at 17:36, LuckyConquerer2 said:

Hi guys, I'm seeing over on TrueAchievements that this achievement has not unlocked for anyone since the update on 14/12/21.

Has some coding been changed intentionally or has it broken accidentally?

I'll flag this with our testing team and see if there have been any changes.

@John Kendall-Torry