• Network Game repeatedly "disconnecting from server" during or just before matches despite no network issues

Simon Bate
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Playing network game with friend who is hosting on his PC. Had a long running game on FM21 with very few stability issues and we've had more already with the 4 weeks we've been playing on FM22. The issues have become so regular that it feels that its worth logging now. I have no issues finding and joining the game and we didn't notice the issue when running the Beta version. However, our last 2 sessions, since applying the launch update, have seen in me being "kicked out" of the game on 4 or 5 separate occasions. All but 1 of these instances have occurred during the match itself but at varying points ranging from straight after i've continued out of the team talk up to about 73 mins. The crashes all start with the action freezing or the minute not going up and the circle turning as if its about to move to next highlight. This lasts around 30 seconds and then the "disconnected from server" message pops up and it returns me to the join network game screen.

When i check straight after, there are never any issues with my wireless network and the host players game (and matches) are never interrupted. The first they know that I've been kicked out is when i message to tell them. I search for the network game again and can always find it straight away with no issues. When i join, it takes me straight into the match but i cannot change any tactics / make subs or do anything other than watch the highlights and click continue at the end (which i think is standard when leaving the game during the highlights). This has become a repeating issue affecting 3 out of the last 5 matches i've played but only appears to have started since the launch update.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Simon Bate

Thanks for raising this issue. We will need you to send us the logs and the save when this happens again if you can? We will need the logs from the host and the clients in the lobby when the issue is seen. Below are the instructions on where to find the logs. Could you reply to this thread with the name of the files once they have been uploaded if this issue happens again? There was some issues with EOS this morning and yesterday so this could have been the reason why you had these issues. 

Thanks