• Board Do Not Respond too Stadium Requests

Gary James
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

When I click to Expand my stadium or to Build a new one I get the message saying the board will make a decision and get back to you but I am not recieving any information in my mail on their decision at all.

all other requests are working correctly.

In the summer I had a stadium expansion sanctioned and then cancelled due to funding and now I have money I would like to do something to the stadium as I think a 5500 capacity stadium may be a bit small for the Prem if I get promoted lol.

image.thumb.png.971844f1e709b1ba22069f766a4d64b5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Kyle Brownjust uploaded the save file called Gary James - Stadium Request Issue
    When I pressed Build New Stadium to test it after aI saved this copy it didn't come up with the Board will get back to you message it just dissapeared from the board request options after processing. Every other request still goes through preoperly.

They actually responded to this request about a week later. So I am unsure what was happening previously as I went through the request process twice previously with no response.

• Administrators

We'll investigate anyway in the meantime, but I'm glad you got it resolved on your save eventually. Thank you for the save file. :)