• Under 23 and Under 18 Staff

Monkey in the Jungle
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Since the update, I can't find a way to access the list of staff for my development squads where I can see the list of staff and their attributes. The link to that seems to have disappeared.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Development Centre > Staff. I can't get beyond that screen to see the list of staff for each of the development squads.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm also seeing this issue with my U23 and U18 staff list. It's still clickable for my first team staff but no longer for those U23 and U18 (notice how it's white rather than purple (i.e. clickable).

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 11.29.49 AM.png

I just posted the same issue but should have searched first. 

You can work around this by taking control of training for your U23/U18 team but that doesn't make sense as a permanent solution. You should be able to view your Youth team staff while still being able to delegate training. 

One further note. You can work around this if you take control of training for the the youth/reserve team. However, if you take control of training for a B team you can no longer see the Staff overview screen (as shown in the screenshot above) for your B team. You can see a list of staff but are unable to see how many coaches are allowed or comparison vs the rest of the league. If you delegate training you can see the staff overview but not the list of staff members.