• Transfers Showing In Wrong Window Bug!

LBall94_
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I brought this up last year for FM21 but it still hasn't been fixed, Please fix this for FM22 its so infuriating

I was watching WORKTHESPACE latest FM22 video and he even brought it up aswell that he has just sold Mikel Merino to Man UFC in the summer transfer window 2022/23 19/6/22, but it shows as a transfer that happened in 2021/22 season, the dates need changing of when the transfer counts for the current season or the previous season, it seems any transfer that happens before the 25th July would count as the previous season, please change this date to the 1st July, please fix this ASAP, Thanks Guys.

1462377350_Screenshot2021-10-28at16_33_46.png.58a9cd8efe60683d27af31687b4a4749.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

Will this be fixed? I posted this last year in August 2021for FM21 and in November 2021 for FM22 its making the game unplayable for me

Transfers for the new 2022/23 season showing in the wrong season transfer window 2021/22.

image.thumb.png.595b40fb4b85cf0a5a6bc340840f8695.png

Edited by LBall94_
    Added Screenshot