• Potential Ability and Coach summary opinion on player removed from Player Overview Screen - Additional click required now to view via coach Report......

mhaffy
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Very disappointed to see that  a players Potential Ability rating has been removed from the Player Overview .... In FM 22 you now have to do an additional click and go to the Coach Report to see this! The Coaches Summary comments "Important player but may be past his best"  have also been removed from this years Player Overview. There is still space on the Overview Screen to include PA and Summary comment as in FM21 - either below or to the right of CA. I cannot believe that this change has been made on purpose as increasing clicks hardly enhances the user experience.

Thiago Silva FM 21 player Overview Screen that shows PA and summary coach comment:

image.thumb.jpeg.6d805dfc12d2f9d57a68b68e989b072d.jpeg

The equivalent FM22 view for Thiago Silva with NO PA and NO Coach Comment: image.thumb.jpeg.c8b9d50603b64dcb64104b18166bb248.jpeg

To replicate I have uploaded following save game : BetaStatsFME.fm

Add manager using existing profile to get to Chelsea and click through first few introduction screens. Go to squad click for Thiago Silva get his Overview .... Same for other players

Hopefully this oversight bug will be fixed for full game release.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      To replicate I have uploaded following save game : BetaStatsFME.fm

Add manager using existing profile to get to Chelsea and click through first few introduction screens. Go to squad click for Thiago Silva get his Overview .... Same for other players

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I’ve seen a few posts for this and unfortunately SI did it on purpose. I think they suggested adding it as a new feature if you want it reintroduced.

1 hour ago, Pezamaria said:

I’ve seen a few posts for this and unfortunately SI did it on purpose. I think they suggested adding it as a new feature if you want it reintroduced.

Amazed… I thought the aim was to enhance user experience rather than change things so that you have to do more clicks! Not sure how it’s reintroduction could be called a new feature! Not impressed if this is a sign of things to come… unbelievable change! Would be good to know why it was removed and how it’s removal enhances the game….. Not impressed….

Yea it’s a weird one. I don’t think they often release their reasoning for things, but I’ve seen a LOT of talk about this change. Fair bit on Twitter a week or so ago.

To be fair though I hardly ever looked on the profile page for that. Mostly ignore stars and went for scout report detail BUT if my objective was to see someone’s future potential in stars then having it on their profile is quicker

12 часов назад, Pezamaria сказал:

Yea it’s a weird one. I don’t think they often release their reasoning for things, but I’ve seen a LOT of talk about this change. Fair bit on Twitter a week or so ago.

To be fair though I hardly ever looked on the profile page for that. Mostly ignore stars and went for scout report detail BUT if my objective was to see someone’s future potential in stars then having it on their profile is quicker

I agree, this is not an improvement.
    After all, you can also see the player's potential, only for this you need to enter the "Trainer Report"

4 hours ago, Abdullah Patel said:

This is a known issue that we are looking into further, thanks for flagging this with us :)

Many thanks for getting this followed up; hopefully a relatively easy fix to re-instate in time for full game release.