• Option to change league status (Playable, view-only etc) is greyed out during a save, essentially causing a soft-lock

Turbo Torben
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello

I am quite a few seasons into a save, and in the process of adding the 3rd bundesliga as a playable league, the drop-down menu to change the league status has greyed out for the german leagues. (Screenshot of this is attached)

This has caused quite the issue, as i am currently Dortmund manager, and for some reason when the game ticks over to a new season, it removes all the german leagues, and thus i get fired from Dortmund. It seems that i have accidently set the game to remove the german leagues, but as the drop-down menu is greyed out i cannot fix my mistake.

I do not have an autosave from before i attempted to add the 3rd Bundesliga, and i am thus unable to continue my savegame.

Along with the screenshot attached to this, i have uploaded my save game with the name of:  Turbo Torben - Dortmund.fm

I have just won the Champions league and would like to continue on with Dortmund, so hopefully there is a fix! :) 

Screenshot - Dortmund.PNG

• Steps To Reproduce:
      It seems that pressing the "Remove all divisions of this nation" button in an ongoing save sometimes causes this bug. However, i cannot seem to reproduce it 100% of the time

User Feedback

Recommended Comments