• Huge lag issue

ChelseaSince86
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Competitions on left hand side > English premier division > stats > player stats/player overview/team states etc  long, long "hang" before coming back to life

Also, certain player profiles load quicker than others... weird.  Definitely a freeze in some instances

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

16 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Have you got a save game which shows this? If so, please upload and let us know the file name so we can investigate further. 

Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Thanks. 

Yeh I have just saved it now.  LAGISSUESTATS.fm  is the save file.

To reproduce the player profile freeze,  i just reproduced it by comparing clicking on Fernandinho's profile at Man City, then for example go to Southampton and click on Salisu.  You'll notice the difference.  Crisitano Ronaldo's profile also has a significant hang before opening.... All Soton players infact are snappy, so might be a individual team issue?  Anyway, its uploaded mate

Cheers

Edited by ChelseaSince86

3 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Just to confirm, are you running any custom graphics at all? Or is everything default?

Let us know, thanks. 

I was, but i then removed them incase they were the culprit, still happens.  Just had a flick randomly through some more premier league squads some are instant, some seem to freeze, Cristiano Ronaldo especially... 

• Administrators

Okay no worries, we'll investigate as a few other users have reported the same issue. Thanks for flagging to us, it's appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay no worries, we'll investigate as a few other users have reported the same issue. Thanks for flagging to us, it's appreciated. 

Just a quick one, whether it helps you or not i dont know, but in regards to the "freeze" when entering certain player profiles, it seems to go away if you enter preferences, and there is an option to choose between 'profile' or 'attributes' for the player landing page, set it to attributes gets rid of the 'hang'.   Might go some way to helping you internally figure out what the issue is.

Thanks

Edited by ChelseaSince86

2 hours ago, Darien said:

Same here. Messi takes  10 (ten!) secs!!! 

Go into preferences and there is an option somewhere to choose between profile or attributes to be shown when you click a players name... set it to attributes gets rid of all the lag for now.

I personally have only ever used profile as i have never noticed the option before.... but until a fix is published, this will work no problem

• Administrators

Thank you for your patience, this should now be resolved with the latest update! 

Please do let us know if that isn't the case.