• Default player in individual training screen

danieljberastegui
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

While setting the individual training, if you want to click a player, at certain point it ALWAYS return to the same player, it changes per day, but it would be better if you can select a player in indiv. training and can train that player, not the one the game selects.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

HI,

i think I have same issue. I go to the individual training window. Select a player, sometimes more than one and set to train for a specific position. Say, I select a couple of midfielders and set to role of mezzala, for example. Now I may then want to select a couple of forwards to change them but when I click on next player I want to select the focus will jump instead to another player, not the one I had clicked. It seems to randomly select another player, usually one up at top of screen to move focus to.  Does not seem to happen ever time but enough to be very noticeable.

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

Hi,

I am still seeing the issue. I cannot give you an exact step to recreate but if I go into individual tactics and change some players I will hit this. It seems to happen more often if i have scrolled down to the forwards and then when i click on one of them it instead has selected a player up at the top, usually a defender who i then accidentally start training for a forward role :)