• Cannot read emails due to white font on white background

Gills1710
    • Public Status: Under Review Need More Examples: No

The majority of my emails are like this. If I use a different skin, some of the email body is readable, like scout reports, but the message attached to the email at the top is not visible as it is white font with a white background.

I have cleared cache and preferences, updated my graphics card, and started a new game with a different team and still have this issue.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud:
      last save overwrite backup (v02)
      20/04/22 19:29

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is the worst example - when the entire email is unreadable. This is a reminder of a fixture clash, where the email is purely a message with no attachment.

image.jpg

• SI Staff

Really sorry for the late response to this, it seems it slipped the net.

But just to confirm, are you using any custom skins or graphics? As this is more likely an issue with them - the issue doesn't reproduce on our end with the normal skin. 

Hi there - apologies only got back to this.

I have tried custom skins to see if it would help, however it is the same with the default skin.

For reference, this is what it looks like with the default FM22 skin. It’s a similar issue, with parts of emails completely unreadable.

I have tired several things like restarting, clearing caches, deleting all files and restarting but nothing seems to work

image.jpg

• SI Staff

Could you provide your save file? I suspect it isn't going to show the issue on our end, but we can least confirm that it's a local issue and not something widespread.

I appreciate you said you deleted all files, but from within the screenshot it seems you're still using a Logo pack, can I just confirm that every additional file is removed the the entire Sports Interactive folder when you're testing this? You don't have to delete them from your computer, but at the very least everything needs cut and pasted to a different location. 

Okay thanks very much - I have just uploaded the most recent save file. Hopefully you can figure out something that I can't! haha

Good evening - just wanted to check to see if you had been able to figure out something that I hadn’t! Cheers