• Bugged out staff and responsibilities

Oliverwg
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I've just finished 4 seasons in R. Madrid and wanted to test myself in the EPL. After I resigned the Newcastle manager switched to Madrid and I instantly got an interview for them. After some small negotiations I got the job but now that I've joined it seems my game have bugged out. For some reason as you can see, the bottom half of responsibilities I can't see or change anything about. Also when I came in for some reason I had 0 responsibilities and everything was done by the DoF.

I then thought I took responsibility of everything but when I made an offer for a player I saw that my DoF would try to negotiate with them first. This kept happening so I chose to fire my DoF but instead of fixing the problem... THE GOD DAMN U23 ASSMAN STARTS DOING THE NEGOTIATIONS?!?!?!

I then thought that the club maybe just is sat up in this weird way but to test it I transfered myself to another club (Leeds) but the problems still continuted with me having no responsibilities. I've tested this in other leagues aswell where it seems to persist.

Now comes the question: Can I do anything about this or has my game just chosen to bug out permanently? I'm so close to being the greatest manager in the HoF so I really don't wanna start a new save and i'm hoping some of you guys can help me fix this

8c202a4179886277e7a604ae0d0f1a7b.png

18f2456c0e8114b326666e79bd1543f4.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Oliver, really sorry you haven't had a response to this until now, I realise a month to wait for an answer isn't good enough, and by this point you've either fixed it yourself or given up.

If I can still ask - did this issue ever sort itself out? If it hasn't, could you provide a save file for us to look at and investigate, and we'll try get to the bottom of this ASAP.