• Manager Profile Pic

littledragon84
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

Think this might be a known issue but players can't add their picture into the game. In my new save I tried using the new ID number for my profile and renaming my pic with that ID and uploading the pic into my graphics folder but my picture still isn't showing,

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for raising this one to us. Is it showing anything at all or what is displaying in game for you when you try to alter this?

Thanks for coming back. So when I go to preferences and go onto General tab and go to profile pic I click on the button that takes me to my picture and I click on my pic to load but it doesn't pull through into the game. So if I reload the game no picture appears.

• SI Staff

Okay, would you be able to take some screenshots along the way of the process to see what is happening - or a video and what the final outcome is in game as this is something our QA team are looking to investigate as we've had a few reports of it today.

7 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Okay, would you be able to take some screenshots along the way of the process to see what is happening - or a video and what the final outcome is in game as this is something our QA team are looking to investigate as we've had a few reports of it today.

No worries so I am in the preferences tab of my new game at the bottom it says change profile pic. I click on that and that takes me to my pics folder. I then click on my pic that I want and then click load. So when I click load it should recognize my pic but it doesn't. It just appears as what it looks like at the bottom of my attachment. It's worked in every update in FM22, so it's this latest update that it's not working. 

Preferences.JPG.6960fc1a11f34733d8c6dcb1ce5e73b3.JPG

2 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for coming back to us on this and providing the screenshot. The QA team are investigating and looking into what's going on here.

Thanks no worries at all. I tried other pics of myself, and I even tried pics of other managers who aren't in the game but to no avail. So my profile pic is the facegen. 

5 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

We've got this under review with the Art and Animations team, thank you again for raising it.

Excellent Kyle I appreciate you and Michael responding back to me 👍

43 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

We've got this under review with the Art and Animations team, thank you again for raising it.

Hi Kyle

Just out of curiosity, would there be a minor update out relevantly soon after yesterday's main update? That would entail fixing minor bugs like the one raised here?

• Administrators

I'm afraid I couldn't confirm or deny that, it would depend on the severity of the issues we find. 

In times gone by though, there has always been a second part to the Winter update that includes the remaining transfers from nations with a later transfer window, like Russia, as well as general gameplay fixes. :)

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

I'm afraid I couldn't confirm or deny that, it would depend on the severity of the issues we find. 

In times gone by though, there has always been a second part to the Winter update that includes the remaining transfers from nations with a later transfer window, like Russia, as well as general gameplay fixes. :)

Yeah no problem. I know there's still some countries who's transfer windows have closed or just about to close. Yeah I'm hopeful this bug can be rectified in the next update. Thanks 

• Administrators

We should have enough examples now to make some progress on this, we'll work on this and find a solution as quick as we can. :)

I think there might be a new update soon, as they will need to decide what to do with Russia and Russian teams. Plus usually there's minor bugs that need fixed after the winter update. I would hope this is included in the next update.

Hi,

is there any chance this will be fixed soon with a minor update or we must wait for the 2nd part of the final winter update? 

It may seem as an irrelevant issue, but impossibility to have manager's picture stops me from starting my save :( really hope this will be fixed

• SI Staff

We appreciate its frustrating not being able to use a particular area of the game, and in situations like this with the number of you guys who have posted - it helps us see it is an important issue to a lot of people. It is something we're working on but cannot provide an timeline on when we can have an issue resolved.

18 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

We appreciate its frustrating not being able to use a particular area of the game, and in situations like this with the number of you guys who have posted - it helps us see it is an important issue to a lot of people. It is something we're working on but cannot provide an timeline on when we can have an issue resolved.

Just out of curiosity how come it worked prior to the update? Has something changed in the game that no longer allows a player to use their own face in the game?