• FM2008 ads in FM22

Jessan
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hadn't played FM on this patch yet, so it might be related to the update but the ads on the field are all for FM2008 (I think).  I have reinstalled the game 4 times now, last time I completely removed the football manager folder in my documents but the issue is still there.  Only thing I use outside of default FM is a custom team view that I downloaded from steam.

ad bug.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

It's not a widespread issue so the only thing that's out the norm is the custom team view. Have you tried playing without it in the SI folder, did it make a difference? 

Yeah, I uninstalled the game and completely deleted the FM folder in my documents, reinstalled the game and the ads are still the same.  Is there another folder where things are kept, maybe in Appdata or something?

4 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

It's not a widespread issue so the only thing that's out the norm is the custom team view. Have you tried playing without it in the SI folder, did it make a difference? 

Well I fixed it kinda, I actually did the opposite and downloaded a skin, used it and I have the normal FM ads back, although they are not clickable.  I guess you can close this since it is a rare and random issue.

ads back kinda.png