• Set Pieces > Corners - Selected Player Keeps Changing Back to Corner Taker

duff33
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Apologies if this has been raised elsewhere; it's also a slightly minor bug in the grand scheme of things, but I've found that in Set Pieces > Corners the 'selected' player keeps defaulting back to the corner taker, even when I have selected (clicked on) another player to set instructions.

For example, my AML is my corner taker. 

I click on my DCR (with the intention of setting an instruction, such as 'attack near post' or whatever), a moment later, and the 'selected' player is my AML/corner taker again (not my DCR).

It appears that the change happens if I hover over another player (i.e. someone other than my DCR or AML); I can click on DCR again, but it's a small inconvenience when trying to setup corner instructions that it keeps snapping back to the corner taker. It can be hard to avoid accidentally hovering over others in a crowded penalty area too.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      AML is corner taker. 

I click on another player (such as DCR) with the intention of setting an instruction (such as 'attack near post' or whatever), a moment later, and the 'selected' player is my AML/corner taker again (not my DCR).

It appears that the change happens if I hover over another player (i.e. someone other than my DCR or AML); I can click on DCR again, but it's a small inconvenience when trying to setup corner instructions that it keeps snapping back to the corner taker. It can be hard to avoid accidentally hovering over others in a crowded penalty area too.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the very same problem, happens with custom and original skin, always switches to taker, and when changing defensive scenarios it switches back to keeper.