DarkStarr Training 2009 Optimized

I'm sorry but i'm going to rehash my other post, instead of making a brand new post.

New Football Manager, New training schedule.

Last year i released a training schedule for FM2008 which was hugely successful in improving players a lot.

so this year, i've really had to try and improve on last years which has been quite daunting to say the least.

Any way the work is done, and the schedule is now complete, with some slight changes, and some not so slight changes.

The training positions included are, Gk, Fb, Cb, Dm, Am, Wg, St, Tgm, and with a new addition - WB (wing back)

I'm sure most will find these schedules highly effective as they have been for me.

Not sure which schedule your player should use?

Don't worry some of these schedules can cover other positions. say you have a CB, who can also play DM and you are planning on playing him in this position, then training him on the DM schedule will be beneficial to his role.

A natural CM can be put on either DM or AM depending if they are an attacking player, or defensive.

Any questions you may have about this schedule, don't hesitate to ask on here.

I would also ask for anyone who wishes to redistribute my schedule to ask my permission before hand. thanks.

you can contact me on this email address - darkstarr2009@googlemail.com

DarkStarr Training 2009 Optimized -

http://www.zshare.net/download/52395881943999a5/

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be adding more information tomorrow, like screen shots and how many stats increased for certain players, over a certain amount of time.

I can say though that most players stats have increased steadily over a 12month period. Balotelli stats for instance increased by 29 in about 6/7 months. and he's still only 19. and in the same time Davide Santon's stats increased by 34.

Yes TGM does = Target Man.

Well i have Balotelli on St training, as i use him as a striker, But he can also play on the wing, so you could train him in that area.

Also i have Santon, and i just train him as a full back, But he could train as a wing back if you want to have a mix of defending and attacking. Its mostly upto you what you want from him. If you are planning on him being more of a defensive type full back, then obviously FB would be the best, but if you want him making regular runs up the right wing, then WB or even WG would work well.

mate you r a god. one question. what is teh difference with full back and wing back?

in darkstar 08 i put my right and left defenders in fb schedule. where shoudl i put them now? all my fullbacks are players tah talso forward cause they r fast.what would be better? cheers

I guess it will be fine to do that, if you want to mix the stats up a bit.

I prefer my full backs to defend more than attack, so i use FB, but say i signed Daniel Alves, then i reckon it'd be a mistake to train him as a full back.

The schedule looks great. Thanks Darkstarr.

Your totally welcome mate ;)

darkstar i used ur 08 version in my 09 load with great success so i will use ur 09 schedule and let u no how i get on. :)

Same as me mate, hence why i decided to just optimize them, instead of a complete overhaul.

as the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"... was in the back of my mind the whole time, yet i'm confident i can squeeze some more out of this.

Some people may ask why MC is not included.

I did consider doing that, but in the end decided DM and AM would be sufficient. If i created a CM schedule, i feel improvement would be a lot slower, as the sliders would be mid-range, instead of high.

i have to say darkstar the results i have had are no way near as good as last years, my players dont seem to get on with it iv gone back to last years which is workin just fine :)

Its a shame to hear that clayts, but may i ask which month did you started using the schedule? and how much time did you give it?

Usually around mid-season players don't improve as much as they do in the earlier months.

yer i started it at the end of season and left it 4 6month to no positive effect...iv noticed that mid-to end season the players attributes dont go up as much if at all.... but ur last years r still GOD!! when i start a new game wit diff team il try them again may b its my staff or players not adapting to it.

yer i started it at the end of season and left it 4 6month to no positive effect...iv noticed that mid-to end season the players attributes dont go up as much if at all.... but ur last years r still GOD!! when i start a new game wit diff team il try them again may b its my staff or players not adapting to it.

Its a shame its not working for you, but like you say, you can still use last years, which still works as good on this version, as it done on last years.

youth schedule?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=76494

Ok Let Me Point It Out

Lets Play Spot The Changes Tugs V Darkstarr

Gk, Fb, Cb, Dm, Am, Wg, St, Tgm

O i NO Tgm wow weeeee

He Did It Last Year And Now Hes Copyed Tugs Again

Take A Real Hard Look At Both Of Them Together Yes Maybe A Little Change

But Its All Part Of The Same training schedule

You Are Charged With The Offenses Of Copyright

How Do You Plea Darkstarr Guilty or Not Guilty.

I could never take anyone who posts every word with a capital serious.

muppet.

wtf lol :D

2vtqq7t.jpg

but it's strange though... onyl a couple of palyers show this kind of progress, but I just started using them..players are on this training just about 1 month after the beginning of the season...what's strange is that Velloso is on DM training and his progress seems the same as Jimenez and he's on AM training, and it's pity that Jimenez improves tackling and similar as I dont need him to improve in those areas...

wtf lol :D

2vtqq7t.jpg

but it's strange though... onyl a couple of palyers show this kind of progress, but I just started using them..players are on this training just about 1 month after the beginning of the season...what's strange is that Velloso is on DM training and his progress seems the same as Jimenez and he's on AM training, and it's pity that Jimenez improves tackling and similar as I dont need him to improve in those areas...

They should even themselves out in another month or so, and if you want less defensive, then you can just reduce the defensive, and increase shooting or whatever.

Just had a look at these, seem to be quite heavy, especially on fitness. Usually i would tone training down during a busy schedule. Do you keep the training this heavy throughout a season?

Injuries for me really have been minimal, unless the player is injury prone.

I don't do this myself, but during a busy schedule, you could just knock back the overall training by one notch, and that should reduce all sliders by 1 notch.

So with a CM, say someone like Fabregas, what would you put him on. AM schedule?

Also, does it matter if you put a player on one schedule for six months, then a different for another six months? Like put Fabregas on a DM schedule for six months, then for next six months onto a AM schedule? Would this increase a greater range of his stats, or just lose what he had already increased on?

Hey Dark thanks for this. Quick question, will this work on part timers?

I just got sacked from the prem and picked up a interim team to work out my "issues" with, but its a part time team in the bottom rung Irish league. Moyola Park, we had the grounds filled with 209 fans for our match the other day :)

You may laugh but its good money I'm getting 220 US dollars a week ;) Nice!

MM

gonna try this one after first trying tugs which did not improve my players at all

Remember that training in FM does not improve a player's attributes, all it does is shape and re-shape them. So, if you find that these training schedules aren't improving your player, it's because his CA (current ability) isn't improving through the games he is playing in. This usually means that the reputation of the team he is playing against is not high, or that he is not achieving high match ratings.

If you need to know more about this, check this link out ...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=62706&page=4

So, training schedules like this one are good at shaping players (to suit your tactics) only. As you'll see within the link, it is something I'd hope would be addressed at some stage soon.

It sounds as though DarkStarr has found a great training schedule to shape his players, but it will not necessarily be appropriate for the attributes your players need to help develop the attributes they need for your tactics.

Darkstarr, what is the skin you use? i have downloaded one that in screen shots shows the arrows, but couldnt get the arrows to show up.

Have you tried clicking on "Views" while looking at one of your players? If not then click Views, then click show recent attribute changes.

Hi DarkStarr,

Can you post some screenshots as the downloads don't work on my MAC and I could really use some help with training.

I will put up some screen shots for you soon mate. ;)

Remember that training in FM does not improve a player's attributes, all it does is shape and re-shape them. So, if you find that these training schedules aren't improving your player, it's because his CA (current ability) isn't improving through the games he is playing in. This usually means that the reputation of the team he is playing against is not high, or that he is not achieving high match ratings.

If you need to know more about this, check this link out ...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=62706&page=4

So, training schedules like this one are good at shaping players (to suit your tactics) only. As you'll see within the link, it is something I'd hope would be addressed at some stage soon.

It sounds as though DarkStarr has found a great training schedule to shape his players, but it will not necessarily be appropriate for the attributes your players need to help develop the attributes they need for your tactics.

ok I had no idea it worked like this tx alot, dark starrs training didn't improve my players either. I guess I'll try to customize a schedule of my own and see how it works out.

tx again

hi DarkStarr!

what´s the difference between the "DarkStarr_WB" and the "DarkStarr_WG" ??

I have Kalou, Nani, Higuain and Robben as wingers in my team; should i train them with WB or WG??

thanks so much

WB = Wing-Back WG = Winger. So the called players into Winger obviously

Archived