Craig_R.U.F.C

Harchester_United_Logo.png

Club info

Name - Harchester United F.C

Nicknames - The Dragons

Founded - 1895

Stadium - The Dragons Liar(32,000)

League - Coca-Cola Championship

Rivals - Birmingham, West brom, Wolves & Aston Villa.

huteamrp9.jpg

There is some main players and they are: Karl Fletcher, Marcel Sabatier, Vivian Wright & Ryan Naysmith.

There is a few youngsters which will be hold to keep onto in the future, so keep an eye on everyone.. you never know how good they will get.

Real Life History

League

Premier League: 1 (2006–07)

First Division: 1 (1985–86)

Second Division: 3 (1898–99, 1932–33, 1957–58)

Third Division North: 11926–27

Coca Cola Championship Play Offs: 1 (2005)

Cup

FA Cup: 2 (1999, 2006)

Challenge

Can you take Harchester back to the premier league without any signings in the first season and keep them in the premier league? Thats for you to decide..

You can only sign loanees in the first season.

How to download the Database

Rapidshare - http://rapidshare.de/files/40991355/Harchester_United.rar.html

Megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BAZYQCH

zshare - http://www.zshare.net/download/51830993bcd6e4ad/

You will need something called Winrar, Download here - http://www.rarlab.com/

Once downloaded open the file with Winrar(sometimes opens auto if using firefox) and then you will see the file called Harchester United.

Go to Start -> My Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2009 ->

** Graphics not made yet, Link will be posted once they are.

Link - N/A

Drag the 'Harchester United' folder into the 'db' folder.

Double click the graphics folder (inside downloaded rar). You will see a folder called Harchester United.

Drag the folder into the graphics folder (inside My Documents SI folder).

Still unsure? Ask in the thread.

Enjoy and if they is anything wrong with it then please post up in the thread,

Happy gaming! :)

Who is Monday V King_Karl?

Manumoss - I got someone making me some atm but if he pulls out ill come to you.

elgreenio - I took out sheff weds ill put that in the OP now.

MGBates - Do you have msn? Id be able to help you easier there as internet is messing up but msn is normal.

Nej Hussain is in the database at Thurrock

Tim Clancy was an extra in Series 9

Scott Mean (played Robbie Walsh) is also in database

Lamin Oja is in database under Lamin OJO

Warren Waugh was in Dream Team, he's in database

Andy Douglas played Nathen Andrews

Alex O'Reilly played Alex O'Mare

Junior Kadi played Junior Paulista

Anthony Riviere was an extra in Series 9

Well, he was awesome but he was Nigerian. Not French. Also, where are Danny Rawsthorne, Stevie Shaw, Luis Rodriquez, Billy O'Neil, The Hocknell bro's, Eddie Moliano, Didier Baptiste, Matty Conlon, Scott Lucas, Andrei Belanov, Curtis Alexander, Clyde Connolly, Luke Davenport, Gavin Moody and Jas Porter among others!

Curtis Alexander and Gavin Moody would be nice lol, always like them.

Also the player don't have any stats. You should do that if you can, it would make the game a lot more interesting I think.

Like make Liam McKay a tough tackling centre mid, because with random stats who knows how he would turn out.

Well, he was awesome but he was Nigerian. Not French. Also, where are Danny Rawsthorne, Stevie Shaw, Luis Rodriquez, Billy O'Neil, The Hocknell bro's, Eddie Moliano, Didier Baptiste, Matty Conlon, Scott Lucas, Andrei Belanov, Curtis Alexander, Clyde Connolly, Luke Davenport, Gavin Moody and Jas Porter among others!

Clide Conolly i can understand, And Luke Davenport. Also Monday was Nigerian, but started his club career in France if i remember corrently.

King_Karl - No worries you can do some of the stats if you like. You could do some of them then upload the file again? That's kinda helping me with the db..

Up to you like.

Yeah i'll use my tactical knowledge to do stats ect but busy with a Wigan save currently

oh im blind sorry :(

No worries dude earlierly missable.

Jason was the main character in the last series of the show. He was a fan pulled out of the crowd by the manager (the guy now in Hollyoaks playing Warren) after enduring a half of abuse from him. He then scored the winning goal. He then went on to get a trial and subsequently a contract with Harchester. he had his ups and downs during the season, then started to be haunted by Karl Fletchers Ghost offering advice. Finally he scored the winning goal in the last game of the season to win the league for Harchester and end the show on a high.

I just wish people would stop complaining to me the players that should be in or not in. The team is done and i am not going to be putting anyone else in there and i not going to change it. I did it so they wasn't too many known players or it'll have been too easy because i would have to make them all too good for the championship.

And thank you fmad for downloading it i hope you enjoy it.

Could someone please go over how to get it going. I have downloaded it and extracted it using 7-Zip or something. I put the extracted folder into db but when i go to start a new game nothing happens. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived