Request a screen shot

fataldinho

This thread is for other users to ask for screen shots of a certain player/table/club. Thought of this as, like many, I can't access the demo and it looks liek I won't be able to play the game for a while, but would still like to see what players are like.

I'll start the ball rolling by requesting:

Sergio Aguero

Rafael Carioca (I think that's his first name)

and Fabio Fazio

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to add this to the links thread, if that's OK.

Not sure what to call it though, perhaps 'Request a Screenie', like the title. Needs to be something that people will understand though...

Call it Request an FM09 Screenshot or something

Reuben Noble-Lazarus

He doesn't appear to be in the demo, hopefully he might be in the full game... There's been some rumbling in various posts already about this. I think he might not be included at all :confused:

Reuben Noble-Lazarus

He doesn't appear to be in the demo, hopefully he might be in the full game... There's been some rumbling in various posts already about this. I think he might not be included at all :confused:

Could someone please post me a screenshot of the St Etienne squad (with positions and value showing)?

Wanna do a team thread on them, but at work so I can't do it myself... It might not be suitable to post here, so if you could upload it to tinypic.com or similar and just PM me?

Cheers :thup:

Archived