3 new videos of Football Manager 2009 match footage

is the commentary annoucing its a goal before the ball goes in?

After watching it several times, yes it is. This is from video one.

The keeper took the GK, it got passed to the striker who shot.

fotba.jpg

The ball is next to the keeper when it says there is a goal, when there clearly isn't.

But I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't said anything TBH.

Looks very nice again. However, they seem to still have a problem with the direction a player faces. Check out the third video, at 33 seconds. Looks like the player is running towards the sideline, and then crosses essentially with a back heel. Hope that sort of stuff won't happen in the game, or will be patched out later.

fotba.jpg

The ball is next to the keeper when it says there is a goal, when there clearly isn't.

Yeah but the ball is obviously going to go so it doesnt matter really.

Guest Mouhsin013

Can you imagine 3-2 semi final CL... opposition keeper goes forward for the corner trying to get a last minute equalizer. The corner is taken but your defender heads it away in the feet of your midfielder with the most powerfull shot. He dribbles forward and just before he is about to cross the halfway line he makes an audacious attempt from 60 yards out!! Will it go in... no... yes!!! It has gone in!!! what a sensational goal that is!! That surely must seal it!!! Your team has reached the final of the CL!!

Plus it's only a split second, not exactly like it announces the goal as soon as the ball is crossed in to the box

actually seeing it again, some goals seem to be announced just after the shot is taken....little bit annoying...maybe they will fix it in the patch in this is the final verison....im sure will be fine tho :)

Surely though this isn't the final finished version still if its a leak! I'm hoping that tomorrows one will be what it will be like on the real thing for definate so i'm expecting tomorrows video to be even better!

EDIT: DAM JUST REALISED THE STICKY!!! THEY ARE OFFICIAL! Maybe not final version though still? Seems weird they've taken away the exclusive from shortlist.com if its not going to be an improvement to these 3!

fotba.jpg

Imagine real life, one on one wit hthe keeper. THe striker places it under the keeper, its obviously going in, there are no defenders around. The crowd dont wait till the balls actually crossed the line, they are already cheering. Same with commentary on tv or radio i'd have said

When watching real life matches you often know it's a goal just before the ball has crossed the line anyway. Our brains are clever like that

true...buts its one thing to think it....another to see it flashing before your eyes before it does :)

Surely though this isn't the final finished version still if its a leak! I'm hoping that tomorrows one will be what it will be like on the real thing for definate so i'm expecting tomorrows video to be even better!

How is it leaked? SI themselves uploaded them! :)

Woah! but look at how the keeper didn't even attempt to save the red team's goal on the 3rd video, that happens on LMA and i hate that. Looks good tho.

Well, it was a Porto vs Benfica. So that gk was probably Helton, therefore there's nothing wrong with that.

I've edited my post!

EDIT: DAM JUST REALISED THE STICKY!!! THEY ARE OFFICIAL! Maybe not final version though still? Seems weird they've taken away the exclusive from shortlist.com if its not going to be an improvement to these 3!

What do you think?

Archived