The Mole

THE MOLE...

20 Ordinary members of the public have been gathered at a secret location somewhere in the United Kingdom. They are taking part in an adventure style reality TV program. They must work together within their 4 teams to help their chances of winning the ultimate prize, a life-time season ticket at a football club of their choice.

However, one of them is The Mole, a traitor, an insider and a saboteur. The other competitors must work out who is The Mole. Each week, everyone must take a 20 question quiz, apart from the team that has done the best through the days challenges.

Week by week the person that scores the lowest points in the quiz for that week is kicked off the competition, until we are left with 3 people. Originally they took the quiz to avoid being kicked off the show, but this time they will be taking it to win the game.

MUST READ INFORMATION...

• It is not simply a game of, PM me who you think The Mole is and you win.
  • The aim of the game, is to each week get the most questions correct in the quiz to keep your place in the competition.
  • If you think you know who The Mole is, then great, but it would be completely stupid for you to tell anyone else (and against the rules).
  • Any discussion of who you think The Mole is, even little remarks like 'I think I know who it is now' is strictly un-allowed.
  • If you are not here on certain dates, you need to inform me ASAP (preferably via PM, so you don't clog the thread up.
  • If you are reading this, The Mole has already been decided, I have told you this so anything posted in the thread like 'When is The Mole decided' or 'Am I The Mole' will result in immediate elimination from the sign-up, and you being replaced by one of the reserves. Things like what coldkohmew posted in the sign-up thread are also strictly un-allowed, but since The Mole hadn't been decided when he posted that I will give him the benefit of the doubt and keep him in the sign-up
  • If you don't post in this thread within 2 days of this being posted, you will be replaced by one of the reserves (If you haven't posted by Sunday, you are out basically)

The Teams Are As Follows....

Team 1 – Hanssenn

Man United - weeeman27bob

Aston Villa - coldkohmew

Blackburn - Walcott's Wonderkids

Sunderland - JoseRR

Hull - tomsmith1989

Team 2 – Pitts

Chelsea - roberto922

Everton - Whitehead

West Ham - robertlangman

Bolton - Robert_296

Stoke - Sampa

Team 3 – Nicholson

Liverpool - Adam C

Newcastle - blowcrapup

Man City - 5ergio

Fulham - Man City Supporter

West Brom - Charlesbeams

Team 4 – Trofimoff

Arsenal - lolgasm

Tottenham - Blanco

Middlesbrough - Lower Leagues Rule

Portsmouth - JSalter

Wigan - Haowan

The First Task will be put up Saturday Evening (if everyone has posted by then, it may be put up earlier or later dependent on people posting)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o sry, didn't notice the thread yesterday.

and... ono. Lol. Stoke...

Come on Rory and Ricardo then! lol.

Are you able to say if there's any relationship between the answers we gave and the team we've got?

Week 1 -

Hello, welcome to The Mole. As you all may or may not know, one of you 20 is The Mole, and you all have to guess who that is by answering the questions in the quiz, at the start to make sure you stay in the competition, and in the end, to win the competition.

Anyway, as you can see, we have brought you all to a little airport in the United Kingdom…

Task 1 –

As you can see infront of you, are 4 aeroplanes. You are not yet at your location, you must each in your team, sky-dive from 10,000 feet onto the island where the rest of the series will take place. You will have 20 minutes for your whole team to jump off the aeroplane and land on the beach. For every minute that you arrive early, you gain 5 points. For every minute that you arrive late, you lose 5 points.

FM Task: During the month of July your clubs transfers will be looked at. Your club has an ‘unofficial’ budget of 10M to spend in July. If your club spends more than this, they are penalised ‘1 minute’ per 1M over-spent. If they spend under this, they get there early by ‘1 minute’. The earliest you can be is 15 minutes, if you make a profit bigger than £5M (which will get you there 15 minutes early) then you will get there 15 minutes early. Unfortunately for you big spenders, there is no limit to how late you can be.

Task 2 –

It is now critical for you to get back to camp as it is getting dark. You each within your 4 teams have a Jeep. Camp is 20 miles away, you have 60 minutes to get back to camp. For every minute your team arrives late, you lose 10 points. The team that arrives at camp first will get 300 bonus points, which will more than likely confirm that your team wins today’s tasks overall, and will make your side exempt from the quiz, and the possible elimination.

FM Task: Your clubs pre-season friendlies will be reviewed. For every pre-season game that you draw or lose, you lose ’30 seconds’ for your team. EG – If your club wins 2 out of 4 of their matches, you will lose 1 minute for your team. For every pre-season game your team wins, you gain '30 seconds' for your team. Each teams ‘time’ starts out as 60 minutes, and every time they have won, lost or drawn a friendly, 30 seconds is added or taken away from that.

As previously stated, whichever team has the most amount of points when the two tasks results are combined, will be immune from taking the quiz, and possible elimination.

Damn Liverpool always buy either Mutu or Pandev so thats 25mil straight off. Man City and my Newcastle can be big spenders although they can sell a few as well.

yeah, sorry about that lol. I'm a bit worried about that, with man city newcastle and liverpool. All can spend over 10m... and are likely to.

Go team 4!!!

Spurs have spent most of their money already... so should be a decent bet for doing ok in these tasks...

Hopefully Arsenal will wait till August to spend 40 million on Silva...

I reckon team 1 will win the one on the transfer fees, as Man Utd are their big team and they don't tend to spend in the first transfer window

Archived