Any working Japanese league for 10.3?

cool dude

I've finally almost finished my J. League Mod, working and made for 10.3.

It contains the full japanese pyramid system, real media and db players. There are over 70 real tournaments.

It took me months for several reasons, but it's close to the "gold". :D

It contains the full japanese pyramid system, real media and db players. There are over 70 real tournaments.

let me know when it's done :D

wow i cant wait, ill hold out for this :D

Wow, I can't wait for this! So when you select this league as playable, can the Japanese national team be managed as well? :thup:

What about the information tabs? Will it be accesible? Since those tabs arent in most databases created by users.

There's no way to activate the information tabs, according to Sigames.

I tried every way but that is impossible.

There's no way to activate the information tabs, according to Sigames.

I tried every way but that is impossible.

Recreating each club is a way I would think. It would be a lot of of work but it is possible I would say.

Already done. I'm afraid but is useless.

Really? I assumed that would work. Obviously not then. There must be some way I would have thought.

Did you try changing the clubs nationality to a different nationality i.e not Japanese?

Really? I assumed that would work. Obviously not then. There must be some way I would have thought.

Did you try changing the clubs nationality to a different nationality i.e not Japanese?

This way has collateral damage, anyway some user had tried that, but it doesn't activate the information tabs.

It's hard coded and just Sigames (or an hacker) can do something that is impossible because of J.League rights (which belong to Konami).

This way has collateral damage, anyway some user had tried that, but it doesn't activate the information tabs.

It's hard coded and just Sigames (or an hacker) can do something that is impossible because of J.League rights (which belong to Konami).

Oh well, it is a pity as it is missed.

Will there be made a graphic pack to accompany this like they're was with the other j-league pack made?

Competitions logos (by me)

Facepack (by Made Of Stone, I ask the permission)

Another facepack for young players (by me, but I can't promise it will be available with the mod)

About kits and clubs logos I have to ask the permission to other users.

We have one working over on Neoseeker that a user Duke brought up to date with winter transfers and works on 10.3 based on my player files for 10.0 and 10.1. Japanese football isn't overtly my forte though so while I do stand by my work the player ratings can no doubt be improved upon.

I eagerly await Harima's db (and the facepack!) like the rest of you lads but feel free to have a crack at our's in the meantime. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm close to the mod completion.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to use the advanced panel (too bugged and too difficult), so realistic qualifying tournaments for Emperor's Cup or a real All Japan High School Soccer Tournament are postponed to FM2011 and next version of the editor (I suppose it will be even better than actual advanced panel, and I hope user-friendly).

Meanwhile, I list the (maybe) definitive competitions included in the J. League mod. All the competitions really exist, but as I said, their structure sometimes is penalized by the editor.

Leagues:

J.League 1

J.League 2

JFL

Regional Leagues (first and second divisions)

Prefectural Leagues (first and second divisions)

Main cups:

Emperor’s Cup

Yamazaki Nabisco Cup

Xerox Super Cup

Japanese National Shakaijin Tournament

Japanese West Shakaijin Tournament

Japanese East Shakaijin Tournament

All Japan Club Team Tournament (equivalent of FA Sunday Cup for prefectural teams)

Prefectural Cups:

Hokkaido Prefectural Cup

Aomori NHK Cup

Iwate Soccer Tournament

Miyagi Football Championship NHK Kawagi Cup

Akita FA Cup

Yamagata FA Cup

Fukushima Minpo NHK Cup

Ibaraki Football Tournament

Tochigi Toyota Cup

Gunma President Cup

Saitama Kuni Cup

Chiba Football Tournament

Chiba Ginga Cup

Tokyo Soccer Tournament

Kanagawa Football Tournament

Yamanashi Fooball Tournament

Nagano Soccer Tournament

Niigata NHK Cup

Toyama Football Tournament

Ishikawa Football Tounrnament

Fukui Fooball Tournament

Shizuoka Suruga Cup

Aichi Football Tournament

Mie Football Tournament

Gifu Football Tournament

Shiga Fa Cup

Kyoto Fa Cup

Osaka Football Tournament

Hyogo Football Tournament

Nara Football Tournament

Wakayama Football Tournament

Tottori Final Tournament

Shimane Football Tournament

Okayama Football Tournament

All Hiroshima Football Championship

Yamaguchi Football Tournament

Kagawa Football Tournament

Tokushima Football Tournament

Ehime Football Tournament

Kochi Football Tournament

Fukuoka Football Tournament

Saga Soccer Tournament

Nagasaki Football Tournament

Kumamoto NHK Cup

Kagoshima Football Tournament

Okinawa Soccer Tournament

Other tournaments:

KSL Ichihara Cup

Saitama City Cup

Ibaraki Soccer Festival

Kitakyushu City Tournament

Hokkaido Champions Super League

Hokkaido Final Champion (it determine the Hokkaido champions between the winners of 4 Hokkaido sub-divisions).

Youth Tournaments

All Japan College Football Championship (main college championship)

Prime Minister Cup (for college teams).

All Japan High School Soccer Tournament (main high school championship)

Prince Leagues

Prince Takamado Cup (a kind of high school champions league, Prince Leagues are the qualifying windows and take part of these ones just the best teams)

All Japan Club Youth Soccer Tournament (main championship for pro and semi-pro u-18 teams)

Sunstar Tonic Cup (a cup mostly composed by u-18 teams and some high school team).

It takes me much time the youth teams database, but I can release a version with just adult teams and youth leagues auto-generated by cpu (this version would be done in two-three days), and the "complete version" with real youth championships later (1-8 august).

• 3 weeks later...

Still working. :)

As I said, I release a first version in a few days with adult leagues and a simple youth system, and a second version with the full youh system.

It also takes time the real data.

I put rivalry, favourite staff, real stadiums (including regional and prefectural team stadiums) etc.

Another one week for the first version and two-three weeks for the second one.

Still working. :)

As I said, I release a first version in a few days with adult leagues and a simple youth system, and a second version with the full youh system.

It also takes time the real data.

I put rivalry, favourite staff, real stadiums (including regional and prefectural team stadiums) etc.

Another one week for the first version and two-three weeks for the second one.

That's cool Harima, I think I'm starting to love you :eek:;)

Just wondering one thing, how do you fix the promotion between the regional leagues 1 and 2, since Hokkaido etc. doesn't have any regional league 2? Also wondering how you managed to get the club data on the prefectural second leagues. I have only managed to find the league 1 data (on RSSSF btw).

EDIT: Ouch, make that three... ...four things. I also wonder if there are promotion between JFL and the regional leagues.

That's cool Harima, I think I'm starting to love you :eek:;)

Just wondering one thing, how do you fix the promotion between the regional leagues 1 and 2, since Hokkaido etc. doesn't have any regional league 2? Also wondering how you managed to get the club data on the prefectural second leagues. I have only managed to find the league 1 data (on RSSSF btw).

EDIT: Ouch, make that three... ...four things. I also wonder if there are promotion between JFL and the regional leagues.

I thought to insert a second division for all regional leagues (9 divisions in first regional leagues and 10 divisions in second regional leagues, because of Tohoku north and south groups) best solution in my opinion (realistic in the game and possible in the near future of the japanese championship), but it's not a definitive choice. Alternative are these but I don't like them:

1-first regional leagues: six divisions --second regional leagues: nine divisions

2-first regional leagues: six divisions --second regional leagues: six divisions

3-just one tier for regional teams but without deleting second divisions, so 15 sub groups in the same tier

Prefectural second divisions clubs and other data are on japanese wikipedia, in the local football federations sites, japanese blog etc.

Some example.

Prefectural Leagues on wikipedia

Ibaraki Leagues on wikipedia

Chiba Football Association site

List of Saitama stadiums

I also have some useful document and I know very good sites about japanese football (When Saturday Comes, Rising Sun, Forodefutboljapanes.com and so more).

Promotions and relegations are available for every league. It's the right way, the real japanese promotion system is unthinkable in a game and boring for gamers.

Sore dewa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I've had a lot of technical and personal problems which have delayed my work on J. League.

The project is 99% completed, I'll upload it tomorrow or after tomorrow.

I'm really sorry for all the time I've needed, this mod would have had done months ago.

I know that FM2011 will be released in a couple of weeks, more or less, but I think this J. League mod deserves to be played for several reasons:

-We know that every Football Manager is worth playing after the second patch. Sometimes there is an exception (FM2007 was good without patch and with the patch it was wonderful), but I think that FM2011 will be very good to play just in december when Sigames usually releases the second patch.

-It's the first file made with the editor which has got a full youth system where the user can be the manager of an independent under 18 club. You can do a real career, you can start from the bottom choosing an high school soccer club and try to win your local championship and then get to the All Japan High School Soccer Championship, one of the most important events in Japan, covered by tv and newspapers and stadiums crowded by thousands of people. Than you can receive an offer by a College Team or maybe by a regional semi pro club...Or you can keep on managing your high school club.

-I don't know when it will be done a J. League mod with players and a lot of leagues for FM2011. I believe it will be done just in the end of december, and I hope there will be the possibility to use the FM2010 xml files in the new FM2011 (but I don't think so).

-Not everyone buys FM2011 in the first day on sales.

So I think, and I hope, there still are gamers that want to play it.

Sorry again for all these delays, check the forum tomorrow or after tomorrow if you want again to play with this J. League mod. I hope you can have a lot of fun with it, while we waiting FM2011.

Bye

Why is it so hard to make the J-League? is it hard coded delibratley to make it difficult to put it in the game?

It's hard not just because it's hard coded, but for a lot of missing teams and elemenths.

I added over 1.000 teams, a lot of cities, a lot of stadiums...and it's really boring to make or fix the kits for every club, because the kits generator in FM2010 is very bad.

Great Harima! Looking forward to the release. By the way, you don't need to defend the time this has taken, no one else have done the amount of work that you have done. Every project takes it time, and that is the way it is.

Harima, which player update would you suggest for using with your league update?

I didn't make test with other player updates. I can say I made myself future transfers for japanese players like Uchida, Kagawa and Yano and other future transfers for the most important clubs (Milan, Man Utd, Inter, Chelsea, Barcellona...).

Anyway I'll try the Centrum Update to see if it works with the J. League mod or make some crash/bug.

Archived