Updated Manager Changes

Updated Staff Changes

Updated Manager Contracts

Updated Staff Contracts

Updated Board Changes

Updated Promotions & Releagations From All European Leagues

Cork City no longer in the Irish Premier League

League and Cups are the actual real life names

Updates Europa League and Champions League teams for the season coming up(Only update from thew major leagues and some others)

Teams promoted from Liga Adelente to La Liga(I know their season isnt finished but Couldn't be bothered to wait so the current 3 teams leading Liga Adelente have been promoted)

Fixed some finances although some I have quite managed to do if there is some team finances that need to be changed let me know.

Installation

- Download the XML file to your desktop by clicking on the link below

- Open up My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data, right click and paste.

- Load up Football Manager 2010 & click new game

- Select the 10.3.0 database and ensure the Update XML is ticked

- Enjoy!

http://www.filefront.com/16687845/JB%27s%20Update%202010-11.xml

Well the update regarding Chester is they are called Chester FC only 2 players currently play for the club as im not sure myself as to the whole situation at Chester im unsure of the finances at Chester but I presume they aren't good but if any knows more about Chester please let me know and I will sort it out :) Think im going to update the teams in the Europa and Champions League as I know some teams aren't in there atm.

All Europa League and Champions League teams for the upcoming season are getting sorted now and they will be entered into there respected rounds and there league positions in there respected leagues will be sorted to :)

Good news I have sorted out all of the upcoming rounds for this years Champions League every team competing in this season Champions League Qualifers and Group Stages are all in :) Shall release once I have finished Europa League and updated Transfers :)

Good news I have sorted out all of the upcoming rounds for this years Champions League every team competing in this season Champions League Qualifers and Group Stages are all in :) Shall release once I have finished Europa League and updated Transfers :)

Hi mate, struggling to get it to work. When i download it, do I need to use winzip or anything? As when i downloaded it and opened it, it was html!?

Steve

Ok the reason why this is taken a while for those who actually want to try my database out is because there are over 120 teams in the Europa League so it takes a while and im also updating other european leagues and cups such as Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, Finland, Norway, Estonia etc... as I want this to be the most updated FM database there is :)

The Europa League is now finished. Athletico Madrid have been put in the play off round although they have automatically qualified for the group stages I don't know how to do this in FM lol. Anyways shall now update the European cups in Greece, Belgium,Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Macedonia etc... and then transfers :)

I have now updated alot of European leagues and there cup winners this includes Bulgarian Cup, Ukranian Cup, Russian Cup, Norweigen Cup, Finnish Cup, Northern And Irish Cups, Danish Cups etc.. im quite happy with it now I shall update transfers, managerial changes etc.. then release my database :)

Ok I have finally finished now and I shall post the link once it has uploaded. personally I like this database its up to date as it can be with transfers in europe and cup competitions done aswell :) please leave feedback to those who use it.

hello, it says you updated transfers.

Does this means David Villa plays for Barcelona from the start or is he joining them at the end of the season ?

Thanks

I'd imagine that he is with them straight away.

Archived