Those with Condition and Fitness problems, patch 10.2

Ok iv been playing for a bit this morning and i think iv found the reason why alot of my players where really low on fitness during and after games and continuing into the next game. I hadnt actually realised but my tactic had a very fast tempo and alot of heavy closing down, iv now changed these to mixed closing down and medium tempo and i dont seem to be having the problems anymore, played some friendlies 3 days apart and my players who played 90 minutes in the first game where starting the next one 3 days later at between 92% and 96% fit, it might not be this, but i dont think iv done anything else to my team although today im using a team with players who have pretty good stamina levels compared to yeaterday.

So people who where having problems like myself then try lowering closing down for your players and tempo i nthe team instructions and see if it makes any difference.

Seems to have done the trick for me anyway.

I like playing fast tempo, at home but in games with tougher opponents or few away games I tweak it down for a more patient approach. If I play the fast tempo and once I have got a good lead or when I wanna run the game down, I up my time wasting and shout take a breather!

Between tactics, shouts and use of subs, You should have no problem managing your players. I'm certainly having no problem with this atm, although I have only progressed into Sept. I reckon once the champions league gets going and over the Christmas period it's gonna be a nightmare!

It's just going to require better management to fully utilise your squad! This is what real football management entails, and once it gets to April and you have played 40 odd games already, you bet your ass your players are gonna be exhausted!

Getting players to score is a nightmare though! Still gotta work on that though!

Archived