FM10 CSE Hall of Fame

Seeing as Scab has already completed dafuge's challenge it's time to get this kicked off for FM10. I may have missed other completions of dafuge's or other challenges so let me know if I did.

The idea is simply to have a single thread where people can see who's completed what along with a little opportunity to share your success with the rest of CSE. The FM09 thread is here and covered the 5 main small to big challenges. I see we have a slightly expanded selection this year so I've added a couple more.

From a scan of the current threads the small to big challenges for the Hall of Fame are:

dafuge's FM10 challenge

FM10 Small Club to Big Club Big Euro Nation Challenge

Gundo's FM10 European Adventure Challenge™

Razer82's FM10 Small Club to Big Club Americas Challenge

FM10: English small club to big club challenge: extended edition

rancer890's FM10 Small Club to Big Club Asian Challenge

San Marino Double Challenge FM2010

The FM 'Give Youth A Chance' Challenge

The Andorra Double Challenge! FM10

================================================== ========

Hall of Fame

dafuge's FM10 challenge

Scab - Kingstonian

Gareth Keenan - FC United

SnakeXe - Merthyr Tydfil

Cerneo - Cambridge City

Stephanie McMahon's Secret Lover - Cambridge City

WillCarruthers - Boston United

dafuge - Tooting & Mitcham United FC

JonnyCurrie - Dartford

pjtopor - Billericay Town

kaNovi - Kingstonian

foost - Guiseley

hrbfcrule - Sutton United

Welsh Wizard - Carshalton

Railz - Oxford City

roseboy64 - Boston United

PVentress - Kings Lynn

Thebaker - Merthyr Tydfil

Almondo - Boston United

jordanswinburn - FC United

mag man - Maidstone

TacticalGenius - FC United

michaeltmurrayuk - Nantwich Town

midgetram - Canvey Island

FM10 Small Club to Big Club Big Euro Nation Challenge

Ohanzee - S.D. Noja (Spain)

el sid - SC Preußen Münster (Germany)

cookie15 - Pisa (Italy)

minisav - Darmstadt (Germany)

WillCarruthers - SV Stuttgarter Kickers (Germany)

daemonic - Montevarchi Calcio Aquila (Italy)

Razer82 Associacao Desporitvo de Fafe (Portugal)

PRDH - SO Romorantin (France)

StellaF1 - Hospitalet (Spain)

Lower League Rules - Lusitano de Evora (Portugal)

G-Wiz - VfB Lubeck (Germany)

Gundo's FM10 European Adventure Challenge™

cookie15 - FK Jerv (Norway)

Gareth Keenan - SC YF Juventus (Switzerland)

SMPL - KRC Gent-Zeehaven (Belgium)

B.W.G - Warrenpoint Town (Northern Ireland)

XaW - Berchem (Belgium)

Razer82 - FK Vozdovac Beograd (Serbia)

Razer82's FM10 Small Club to Big Club Americas Challenge

Gareth Keenan - New York Red Bulls

Scab - New England Revolution

Razer82 - Talleres De Cordoba

daemonic - União Rondonópolis

FM10: English small club to big club challenge: extended edition

B.W.G - Ludlow Town

The Art of Drowning - Aylesbury United

daemonic - AFC Liverpool

rancer890's FM10 Small Club to Big Club Asian Challenge

Club

rancer890 - Persma Manado (Indonesia)

Almondo - Adelaide United FC (Australia)

Ethan13 - Adelaide United (Australia)

International

San Marino Double Challenge FM2010

The FM 'Give Youth A Chance' Challenge

The Andorra Double Challenge! FM10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Multi-Challenge Completer's

3 Completed

Gareth Keenan - Razer's, dafuge's & Gundo's

daemonic - Extended English Challenge, Razer's & Big Euro Nation Challenge

Razer82 - Gundo's, Razer's & Big Euro Nation Challenge

2 Completed

Scab - Razer's & dafuge's

cookie15 - Gundo's & Big Euro Nation Challenge

WillCarruthers - dafuge's & Big Euro Nation Challenge

Ohanzee - Razer's & Big Euro Nation Challenge

Almondo - dafuge's and rancer's

B.W.G - Extended English Challenge & Gundo's

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Second completion added already...do these people sleep???:eek:

I was thinking the same thing! I'm only in my 4th season, and there I was thinking I was doing quite well getting through the seasons.

Anyway, I'm determinded to get on the list this year. Didn't even finish my own challenge last year.

Well that was quick. 2 completed the challenges already. :D

This year is the year where I should complete my own challenge, at least the 'domestic' part. I qualified out of the group stages of the ACL for the first time ever so it's encouraging. :D

I'm only in the 2015-2016 season in mine. I might finish another season this weekend, if not then mid next week.

And why not also add the Andorra double challenge to the list in the OP?

Well that was quick. 2 completed the challenges already. :D

This year is the year where I should complete my own challenge, at least the 'domestic' part. I qualified out of the group stages of the ACL for the first time ever so it's encouraging. :D

I'm only in the 2015-2016 season in mine. I might finish another season this weekend, if not then mid next week.

And why not also add the Andorra double challenge to the list in the OP?

Good luck with the challenge, it's an amazing achievement when anyone completes it because the International part is very tough.

Added the Andorra challenge, didn't spot it when I was starting the thread.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pluck, I'll need it. The good news is that my Persma team is basically the Indonesian national team, and if we can beat Chelsea, Sevilla, Gremio, and Sao Paulo, I think I can lead the national team to greatness. :cool:

Just need the current national team to retire...or get sacked. Whatever comes first. :D

Just completed the domestic part of my own challenge. :)

Proof

Next up: win the World Cup with Indonesia! :cool:

Well done:thup:

So does that count as a completion of your challenge? Is the International piece an additional extra or required to complete it? Your challenge and your rules so up to you if you think it should be added to the list yet ;)

Well done:thup:

So does that count as a completion of your challenge? Is the International piece an additional extra or required to complete it? Your challenge and your rules so up to you if you think it should be added to the list yet ;)

Add it to the list. There's a domestic challenge and a domestic + international challenge. I just completed the domestic challenge. Although I still have to finish the international aspect, I did already finish the domestic part. So technically I finished the domestic challenge although I have full intention to complete both parts of the challenge.

Add it to the list. There's a domestic challenge and a domestic + international challenge. I just completed the domestic challenge. Although I still have to finish the international aspect, I did already finish the domestic part. So technically I finished the domestic challenge although I have full intention to complete both parts of the challenge.

Added :thup:

I've included a Club & Country section so it's clear what's what...I hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to sound like the whining fool here, but I just went through all the updates from StephanieMcMahon'sSecretLover and there is simply no way on earth this was done without the use of several cheats. I'm not exactly sure what was done but to consistently achieve such insane goal difference after every promotion not just winning but blowing away the opposition as well as consistent cup shocks starting all the way back in the first season is simply not possible. You just have to compare to the sort of results everyone else gets to see theres something very dodgy going on here, you can let some lucky results slide even lucky unexpected promotion but this is ridiculous.

Not to sound like the whining fool here, but I just went through all the updates from StephanieMcMahon'sSecretLover and there is simply no way on earth this was done without the use of several cheats. I'm not exactly sure what was done but to consistently achieve such insane goal difference after every promotion not just winning but blowing away the opposition as well as consistent cup shocks starting all the way back in the first season is simply not possible. You just have to compare to the sort of results everyone else gets to see theres something very dodgy going on here, you can let some lucky results slide even lucky unexpected promotion but this is ridiculous.

It is very unusual alright but whatever my own opinion, unless someone calls foul in the challenge thread I'll add it here.

Archived