[RELEASE] Ukrainian 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th level!!!

Nicky Salapu

I decided to make all Ukrainian teams playable. In reality, there is no promotion/relegation between 3rd and 4th level and the rest are just amateur teams. I made a ladder system so that even the most obscure team can get promotion to the Champions League.

I did it this way:

Already in the game:

1st level - Premier Liha

2nd level - Persha Liha

3rd level - Druha Liha (2 groups) (I made it active) - two bottom teams relegated

4th level - Tretia Liha (4 groups) - winners promoted, two bottom teams relegated

5th level - Chetverta Liha (8 groups) - winners promoted, two bottom teams relegated

6th level - P'yata Liha (16 groups) - winners promoted, two bottom teams relegated

7th level - Shosta Liha (16 groups) - two top teams promoted

I also recreated the cup, so it has no seedings now. It's more interesting!

Enjoy your games :)

Screenshots:

2jc64xe.png

5btqh.png

10cixvs.png

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://vikkiroxx.za.pl/ukrlower.rar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AYVCEHZX <= mirror

awesome job on these leagues, it looks very interesting and I am about to start a nice long career as CSKA Kiev and see if everything goes nice and smooth.

i have a question for you, is there a way to make vishaya liga into 20 team league? I know its not realistic, but based on previous fms I have been able to turn ukraine into THE football nation of the world but my strikers are at a huge disadvantage because of only 30 games...i want the most goals statute from milevskiy? I realize that I can remake the top flight, but it feels fishy as I am not good enough to edit the newly created league to be exactly like the real thing except with 20 teams.

awesome job on these leagues, it looks very interesting and I am about to start a nice long career as CSKA Kiev and see if everything goes nice and smooth.

i have a question for you, is there a way to make vishaya liga into 20 team league? I know its not realistic, but based on previous fms I have been able to turn ukraine into THE football nation of the world but my strikers are at a huge disadvantage because of only 30 games...i want the most goals statute from milevskiy? I realize that I can remake the top flight, but it feels fishy as I am not good enough to edit the newly created league to be exactly like the real thing except with 20 teams.

too bad CSKA Kiev no longer exists... :(

Right, but they are still in the FM 10 database, as they folded after the database had been closed.

To make Ukrainian top flight a 20-team league, you have to change "minimum" and "maximum" teams in the nation rules and add some teams in the database. Be sure to alter the league from which you're gonna take those teams as well.

wow i just saw that....boo, they have been a long time favorite even though i never went to watch their games when i lived in kiev, probably one of the reasons they folded :)

i went to alot of their games as a kid. even when they were still CSKA Borysfen. Damn shame....RIP

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd chime in with the thanks - begun the mammoth task of taking a 7th-tier team to the top, and it looks to work quite solidly, this :)

Obviously it's a bit slow but given that there are, what, 1000-odd teams that's just a testament to the coverage of this more than anything else :D Kudos.

Also, you may wish to post this in the thread listing some of the countries' templates that have been created thus far: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=158111&page=9 Would expect it'd certainly get a few more to look at this, at least :) All you need to do is link it there and confirm it works through a season (of which I've made it through 4 to date, so I can confirm that at the very least). Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived