[WIP] Netbook2010 Skin

michaeltmurrayuk

Great News, i loved your Netbook09 skin and eagerly await the release of this one - playing 2010 on my Dell Inspiron Mini is hard!! no training options and god forbid that I have to do a press conference lol!!!

If you need any beta testing, I'd be happy to help, i have a 9 inch screen

Thanks as always for your industry, us netbook users greatly appreciate your work Michael. I shall be watching eagerly.

If the clock in the bottom-right is a problem with word-wrapping, how about chopping it instead? Speaking only for myself obviously - I usually know which ingame year it is, and I don't particularly care about the time of day; however, I'm sure someone else will jump on me and tell me the time of day is crucial! ;)

Do u know when it'll be ready bud?? Had the game since the launch and there are thousands of us in the same boat... We can't get past the first press conference... Manager unveiling... Many thanks in advance.... I'm raring to get my teeth into FM2010 and can't because of this lousy Netbook... Thanks again buddy...

Do u know when it'll be ready bud?? Had the game since the launch and there are thousands of us in the same boat... We can't get past the first press conference... Manager unveiling... Many thanks in advance.... I'm raring to get my teeth into FM2010 and can't because of this lousy Netbook... Thanks again buddy...

Go on holiday until after the first press conference. After that you can tell your assistant manager to do it for you.

A couple of updated screens:

Nation Overview Screen:

netbook2010nationovervi.jpg

- I've no idea what happened to the clubs list table, I'll fix it if I can but it's a minor issue.

Press Conference

netbook2010pressconfere.jpg

- I may add the club/player titles back in if there's room.

Preferences - General Screen

netbook2010preferencesg.jpg

- I've moved the amount of auto saves box to the right to fit everything on the screen.

Preferences - Display and Sound Screen

netbook2010preferencesd.jpg

- I've moved the bookmarks and reverse titlebar colours buttons to fit everything on the screen.

I still need to work on the:

- Match Screen

- Wizard Screens

- Start Screen.

But still on course for a weekend release (Sunday Night more than likely).

Originally Posted by raff1988

any word of it yet? my netbook wont even play the fm10 cd when i put it in

Why? What happens?

i enter the cd an nothin happens, lik doesnt automatically load or anything. doesnt even acknowledge the cd so cant choose autorun....

Archived