Bjögga's Newcastle United Tactic.

Bjögga's Newcastle United Tactic.

tactic.jpg

Well i'm no tactical geniues but recently i have been having good results with a tactic that i made and i'd like to share it with the community. Here are some of the results i've had.

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt38/bjoggi33/fixtures.png

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt38/bjoggi33/fixtures1.jpg

Newcastle 5-1 Zurich:

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt38/bjoggi33/5-1.jpg

DCr: Positioning, Jumping, Concentration, Marking , Heading and Jumping

DCl: Positioning, Jumping, Concentration, Marking

FB: Pace , Tackling , Positioning

MCa is your playmaker: Passing , Creativity , Work Rate and Teamwork

MCd: Same as MCa

AMR: Pace, Accleration , Dribbling , Crossing.

AML: Pace, Accleration , Dribbling , Crossing.

ST: Finishing, Composure, Pace etc..

The midfielder right is your playmaker.

Download Link:

V1:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNFK1BYS

4-4-2 attacking V2:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z36732IY

V3:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/agc316a/n/Newcastle_United_4-4-2_V3_Newcastle_Nov_2013_tac

Any feedback and stories more then welcome :D

Enjoy.

Bjoggi

very good tactic mate u have here been using it for about 15 games with man utd ,and have only lost 1 game and that was to chelsea 2-1 ,every other game like all my friendlys i won all of them 5-0 + ,i domminate possesion and have at least 65% every game ,its very solid in defence and in attack ,but im tweaking in the midfield atm, i changed the corner set up you have aswell, and i droped the menality of the FB's by 3 ,as they have high closing down ,ive unticked the counter attack ,and yes it works alot better for the whole tactic and does score ALOT more goals, ive been using alot of tactics on this side and this is one of the best there is people have to start realizing that it is and use it....ill let you know the how i get on and if i change any more .......thanks matey

very good tactic mate u have here been using it for about 15 games with man utd ,and have only lost 1 game and that was to chelsea 2-1 ,every other game like all my friendlys i won all of them 5-0 + ,i domminate possesion and have at least 65% every game ,its very solid in defence and in attack ,but im tweaking in the midfield atm, i changed the corner set up you have aswell, and i droped the menality of the FB's by 3 ,as they have high closing down ,ive unticked the counter attack ,and yes it works alot better for the whole tactic and does score ALOT more goals, ive been using alot of tactics on this side and this is one of the best there is people have to start realizing that it is and use it....ill let you know the how i get on and if i change any more .......thanks matey

Thanks alot mate for the feedback :thup: Do you use Rooney or Berba upfront ? and how are they doing ?

I rotate Laurito , Keirrison and my star regen Ruddock and ive noticed that the striker doesn't have to be strong. Ruddock has 11 in strenght and Laurito 15 or 16 iirc and Ruddock has scored alot more goals in the season :thup:

im using more Rooney upfront Berba is not doin to good ,and tevez is doing well there and i even trying ronaldo YES thats ronaldo and hes scoring for fun while i play Beckham as AMR ,thats right Becks is Backkkkkkkkkkkkk

what ive done just now is gone back to just the tactic without counter attack on ,and i wud say to you that i found sumthing that works awesome if you have quick defence push the defence forward and tick offside,i just beat aston villa 1-5 away ,im stoked with that

Hey Bjoggi

I desided to give your tactic a go with Man city in a new game.

At the begin i chose to take "we will win the premier devision" so i got

a wooping 80M english pounds to spend on players. ( which i then did hehe)

Players in

Hamsik, Marek 27M

Zapata, Cristian 12.25M

vela, carlos 12.25M

Formation:

GK: shay given

DR: Micah Rihards

DL: Wayne Bridge

DC(right): Cristian Zapata

DC(left): Rihard Dunne

DM: Vincent Kompany

MC(right): Elano

MC(left): Marek Hamsik

AMR: Shaun Wright-Phillips

AML: Carlos Vela

ST: Robinho

I use Elano and Stephen Ireland as playmakers

My first real match was in the EURO CUP at home against Marsaxlokk(who ??)

I won this game pretty easy 10-0

Elano(2), Robinho(3), Shaun(1) Marek(1) Dunne(1), Petrov(1) and finally Nigel de Jong(1)

Match stats

26 shots 1

13 on target 1

7 clear cuts 0

59% Possesion 41%

not the big supprise that i dominated them i won the return match 0-8

and was on to the next stage with 18-0

My next match, before kick the premier started was Djurgården at home (next game in the UEFA cup)

Mancity - Djurgården

3 - 0

Rohinho(2), Dunne(1)

Match stats

13 Shots 4

6 on target 1

3 clear cut 0

Finally the Premier started, and the first Challege is no other then Arsenal at Home.

Man city - Arsenal

5(Woot) - 1

Robinho(2), Elano(1), Hamsik(pen 50) and who else then Carlos Vela to finish it of

Match Stats

15 shots 5

9 on target 2

3 clear cuts 0

54% Posession 46%

Lovely start never ever gotten close to owning Arsenal like that, in any other game i played.

Thats all for now, but will return when i get time to play some more =)

Btw i havent charge anything in the tactic and i use the one without couter.

cheers mate

Hey Bjoggi

I desided to give your tactic a go with Man city in a new game.

At the begin i chose to take "we will win the premier devision" so i got

a wooping 80M english pounds to spend on players. ( which i then did hehe)

Players in

Hamsik, Marek 27M

Zapata, Cristian 12.25M

vela, carlos 12.25M

Formation:

GK: shay given

DR: Micah Rihards

DL: Wayne Bridge

DC(right): Cristian Zapata

DC(left): Rihard Dunne

DM: Vincent Kompany

MC(right): Elano

MC(left): Marek Hamsik

AMR: Shaun Wright-Phillips

AML: Carlos Vela

ST: Robinho

I use Elano and Stephen Ireland as playmakers

My first real match was in the EURO CUP at home against Marsaxlokk(who ??)

I won this game pretty easy 10-0

Elano(2), Robinho(3), Shaun(1) Marek(1) Dunne(1), Petrov(1) and finally Nigel de Jong(1)

Match stats

26 shots 1

13 on target 1

7 clear cuts 0

59% Possesion 41%

not the big supprise that i dominated them i won the return match 0-8

and was on to the next stage with 18-0

My next match, before kick the premier started was Djurgården at home (next game in the UEFA cup)

Mancity - Djurgården

3 - 0

Rohinho(2), Dunne(1)

Match stats

13 Shots 4

6 on target 1

3 clear cut 0

Finally the Premier started, and the first Challege is no other then Arsenal at Home.

Man city - Arsenal

5(Woot) - 1

Robinho(2), Elano(1), Hamsik(pen 50) and who else then Carlos Vela to finish it of

Match Stats

15 shots 5

9 on target 2

3 clear cuts 0

54% Posession 46%

Lovely start never ever gotten close to owning Arsenal like that, in any other game i played.

Thats all for now, but will return when i get time to play some more =)

Btw i havent charge anything in the tactic and i use the one without couter.

cheers mate

Glad its working mate. Update me after a few games ?

Hey nice tactic! I'll give it a go!

I have one question thou, how do you handle your team talks? Do you let the assistant manager do it or do you do it by your self, in that case, any tips & hints on what to say when etc.. ?

Thx dude!

Guest Sylvester

I tried this tactic for the last third of the season with Milan. I was starting to get desperate after getting very mixed results with a rather good team. This tactic immediately seemed to get things going. No miracles, but good results from the start. Ended up winning the italian cup. Seems like a great tactic, I will stick with it and try to tweak it to fit my team even better.

• 2 weeks later...

i like the v1 very much and its working real good for me . i had this tylerbode piranha tactic and it didnt work for me so i tried urs and i love it! i just won 3-0 against man u . and sporting 2-0 ( in champions cup i recently lost 3-1 at their home stadium then i tried this tactic and won 2-0 and im trough the quarter final!

could i get a look at the transfers you made with newcastle please mate? i really like the look of this tactic and i really love these formations. im not trying to copy what you did with newcastle i just like to compare what signings people make with mine.

Archived