I made a team to put in BSP but team wasn't entered into FA cup.

coreytst

I made my own team & replaced Weymouth in BSP but was not entered in to the FA cup & don't know why, team's below BS N/S have been entered & it's past the 1st round stage & even on my manager overview screen it doesn't say that i'll be in it. I copied everything that another club has in the editor so maybe i missed something but am a little confused.

Cheer's guy's, i'll give both thing's ago but FC United are in the cup & they were founded in 2005 so not sure if it's that or maybe the rule was changed to 3 year's maybe, where did you find that rule thundercracker?

I think also because your team has know previous history they wont be entered.

Try editing there previous position as the same as the team your replacing. I think that used to work but been a while since I did this.

Irrelevent, previous history has no bearing whatsoever. It's solely down to the three years rule.

IRL, the club has to play in a county FA cup competition before they play in the FA Vase or FA Trophy, and then play in the Vase/Trophy before the FA Cup. Usually, in a club's third season they enter the FA Cup.

Yeah im creating a club too gona place it in the BSP, if i have sugar daddy ticked do i have to set the budget or not?

In FM08, ticking sugar-daddy in the BSS was the kiss of death for me. My salary would always exceed the squad's limit........

I didn't even try in FM09.

• 1 month later...

Archived