Funny Screenshots Thread

Steam isn't running and this isn't pirated., and yes I have Daemon replacing the FM disk. I lost the disk for FM when moving a few months ago, I told a friend that I can't play FM any more, they recommended Daemon to me and I have used it ever since.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BenficaSubsWierd.jpg

Rather than bring on a sub for Cardozo, they choose to play on with 9 men. :S

About 15 years ago Forest were playing Southamption in an FA Cup game at the City Ground. Forest were winning 3-0 with about 10 minutes left. Brian Clough took off a striker (either Nigel Jemson or Nigel Clough) and didn't bother replacing them even though he hadn't used any subs. Forest played the rest of the match with 10-men and still won 3-0.

I always got Daemon Tools opened and I sure as hell got a legal copy of FM so stop accusing people just becuase of that.

He could be using daemon tools for that though.

When I bought FM10, I downloaded the crack because I simply hate having disks to faff about with. With Daemon tools, I can play without having the disk.

One of my favoruites from FM07.

I'm Tottenham, against Man City in the 2010 Champions League Semi Finals. Drew 1-1 at White Hart Lane, and then 'lost' 2-0 at Eastlands. Well... I say lost, but the game told me I'd drawn 2-2 and gone through on away goals.

Compare the match report to the overview... strange!

22nogoals.jpg

2290min.jpg

It pains me hugely that i didn't save this somehow. Having been playing the game for years already i should have known it was quite special. Idk how many people remember but it was the year that Liverpool won that cup treble, EUFA cup, league and FA i think. At the time i didn't have a computer connected up to the internet ever, and especially not the one i played CM/FM on, i can't remember which it was then (think it might have still been CM). Anyway, the first game i played about a week after Liverpool won that treble they won it on the first year of that game. The very first game i had started after the real one. I couldn't believe it, obviously pure coincidence unless my computer became "aware."

I've had tons of games since that, epically weird scoring, ones in which i've won Champs League 7 times in a row, premiership 10 times in a row, along with generally the both cups (a lot of this thanks to Mr Hough's awesome tactic this year) but none of these come close to strangeness of that one saved game. I wasn't playing as Liverpool, i was one of the relegation candidates that had managed to stay up that year and was trying to do the same.

This used to be quite a common positional combination, still is but only at lower levels.

nah, some higher level players have it, like Michael Gravgaard (Danish international). IRL, Christopher Samba has started a few games for Blackburn as a striker, and he goes up whenever they're chasing a game at the end. In the game I think he's only unconvincing though.

This used to be quite a common positional combination, still is but only at lower levels.

Jonathon Spector can play up front too (unconvincing I think), but tbf he was a striker when he was a kid. I remember I had him in one of my saves and had a striker crisis. Played him 3 games as a striker and he scored a goal. :p

nah, some higher level players have it, like Michael Gravgaard (Danish international). IRL, Christopher Samba has started a few games for Blackburn as a striker, and he goes up whenever they're chasing a game at the end. In the game I think he's only unconvincing though.

I guess it depends upon what you regard as "higher level" football.

Jonathon Spector can play up front too (unconvincing I think), but tbf he was a striker when he was a kid. I remember I had him in one of my saves and had a striker crisis. Played him 3 games as a striker and he scored a goal. :p

Lol, i've got a current regen i bought as a defender, and he's only ever played there etc, i bought him when he was 16 or so. Anyway he ended up with all round stats, but clearly best in defence. However as he is fast, tall, strong, good first touch, finishing, heading and so on i have tried him upfront 10 times so far this season as i lost a striker and haven't replaced him due to no one being available with sufficient quality. Out of those 10 games, full starts, he's scored 6 goals and had 5 assists all from open play or a freekick but no corners. Thrown in during a desperate injury crisis half way through the season that is a pretty damn good effort for a striker let alone an out and out defender. (he's not even a DC/DM/MC etc)

And as i said above i guess it depends upon what you regard as higher level play. There's no denying that it is more common in lower level football, league 1 and below.

Dion Dublin, Ken Charlery, & Dean Coney are all examples of strikers who can play at centre back if needed.

I'm sure there are a lot more.