Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha clearly a bug. Guess Alfaro is still a Sevilla player in his own mind :p
One of my players needs to see a shrink, he gets upset at me for signing a player i've never even heard of, let alone bought!

fm01au0.th.jpgthpix.gif

fm02hb6.th.jpgthpix.gif

He gets upset beacause he plays the same position not cause " never even heard of him"

One penalty kick, TWO penalty misses...

doublepenaltymiss.jpg

I thought it was just me who had this, basically this happened the other day. I had one penalty - it got saved. On shooting the rebound he got fouled again and I was awarded another penalty. It got saved again, but luckily he scored the rebound.

chernomorevschalkesplitok0.png

lol someone clearly needs penalty practice.... and its never too early to go bald... steve stone was almost there at the age of around 24... mind you playin for forest, im not surprised tbf

ive got thousands of these, will see if i get round to uploading them soon. The word play ones are always good - including the classic from, I believe, CM 03-04, when Crystal Palace wanted the Man Utd youngster for a season:

"Eagles want Eagles on loan"

Classic stuff!!

In FM2007 I also had "Mancini chases Mancini" when Inter wanted to sign him :D

My cousin said that for some reason as manager of England he got entered into and won the Copa America, when i'm on my comp i'll get him to send me a screen shot. that happened to anyone else. (what years are they held in?)

It's a known bug.

Because there are only 10 nations in South America, and there are 12 teams competing in the Copa America, two teams from outside of South America are invited. IRL it's Mexico and then another Spanish-speaking nation in Central America (Japan were invited once but that was a special case). Sometimes the game ****s up and weird nations like England get invited.

And IIRC it's held every two years, 2007, 2009 etc., but I could be wrong.

It's a known bug.

Because there are only 10 nations in South America, and there are 12 teams competing in the Copa America, two teams from outside of South America are invited. IRL it's Mexico and then another Spanish-speaking nation in Central America (Japan were invited once but that was a special case). Sometimes the game ****s up and weird nations like England get invited.

And IIRC it's held every two years, 2007, 2009 etc., but I could be wrong.

Thats a strange system!