*Official new unlockables for FMH(suggestions)*

Ok guys i know this game has only been out for a few days but if you have any good suggestions for unlockables post them here.

Name:Relegation scrap

Unlocked by:Getting promoted 4 times

Reward:You are immune from relegation

Name:Invincibles

Unlocked by:remaining unbeaten for a whole domestic season

Reward:?

Ok guys i know this game has only been out for a few days but if you have any good suggestions for unlockables post them here.

Name:Relegation scrap

Unlocked by:Getting promoted 4 times

Reward:You are immune from relegation

Name:Invincibles

Unlocked by:remaining unbeaten for a whole domestic season

Reward:?

No Daniel the unlockable one i didicon_biggrin.gif.

The promotion was because i just thought it was achievable.

Another one i think this is probbaly a bad one

Name:Big guys

Unlocked by:Winning the fa cup with a club outside the premiership

Reward:You are not drawn against the big clubs(l'pool,chelsea,man ure,Arsenal) before the 6th round.

Name: Editor use

Unlocked by: Winning the Treble (Domestic League Champions, Champions League Winners and National Cup Winners)

Condition: Not being one of the 6 best CA rated teams for that league on creation of a new game

Reward: Being able to use an Editor for the game

Having not got the game yet I dont know whether wining the treble actually gives you something but to me on FM the treble is such a hard achievement to do it would be good to mean something for next version.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sheer Class:

Name: Editor use

Unlocked by: Winning the Treble (Domestic League Champions, Champions League Winners and National Cup Winners)

Condition: Not being one of the 6 best CA rated teams for that league on creation of a new game

Reward: Being able to use an Editor for the game

Having not got the game yet I dont know whether wining the treble actually gives you something but to me on FM the treble is such a hard achievement to do it would be good to mean something for next version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but I think I'd rather just have the editing capability straight away rather than having to earn it, otherise you're just taking away features which should be there anyway (well in the next version hopefully...)

You should get something for winning the treble though.

• SI Staff

duckmanLUFC - Please bear in mind I'll never put something into the game which is unrealistic*, as such some of the ideas you're coming up with simply aren't tenable as 'rewards' I'm afraid.

(yes, I do realise this makes thinking up 'unlockable' items harder - but imho it make the game more enjoyable also)

*By unrealistic I mean something which if it happened irl you'd accept as 'normal' or 'possible'

Suggestions

A 'tough' level unlocked for those who find it too easy

Training bonuses

Injury bonuses

Morale bonuses

Good youth player bonuses

Players retire later under your management

Surely relegation immunity is also too unrealistic for a prize??

I can't imagine the news story..

"The Football Association have decided to offer Notts County immunity from relegation in the forthcoming season because they're doing so well"

...I don't think it could work.

Plus, if you get promoted you automatically begin as a potential relegation battler. Surely this would take out the excitement of battling in your new league?

Here's my suggestion:

Name: International help

What Happens: You are invited to manage one of the lowest ranked teams competing the World Cup (muchlike Jose Mourinho was invited to help manage Angola this year). You battle the World Cup campaign ONLY - so there is no pressure on your performance, it's just a fun, challenging bonus.

How You Get It: Maybe something like winning a top league (Prem, Serie A, La Liga etc) by a margin of 10 points or more, on a World Cup year.

Thoughts?

Name: Culture City

What Happens: YOU ecive a message saying your town/city is going to be the city of culture 2??? to this the city/or towns reputation goes up to full.

How You Get It: 3 promotions? winning 3 fa/league cups? 3 titles? 3 champs leagues/uefa cups?

Bout the other one yeh i was just struggling for a suggestion

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark_htfc:

I would like to be able to compare pleayes. I have looked around but I dont think you are able to compare players in the psp version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A very reasonable request imho - something I'll definitely consider, any mockups you lot want to do as inspiration would be appreciated (bear in mind the restricted screenspace we have on the PSP) ..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A very reasonable request imho - something I'll definitely consider, any mockups you lot want to do as inspiration would be appreciated (bear in mind the restricted screenspace we have on the PSP) .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you do add it. Will be easier than having to keep going back etc. icon_smile.gif

name ultimate manager

what happens unlock every unlockables in the game

unlocked by beating chelsea with 5 or more goals with a conference team, in your first year.

Hey all,

Firstly wanted to say cheers to any of the SI guys reading this for making an awesome game, really enjoying it so far!

right got a few ideas for unlockables prizes, some of them are fairly obvious so may have been included in this one (some of them are based on the fact that you cant hire replacement staff in this game, if im wrong in thinkingthat let me know) -

name - talent scout

what happens - buy a player for under 100k and sell him for over 10 million

unlockable - vastly improved scouts

name - Knighthood

what happens - win the champions league without conceding a goal

unlockable - you get knighted by the queen and have sir in front of your name on all messages, and achieved reputation of 25 (when its normally max 20).

Name - League tournament

what happens - Win premiership 5 times consecutivly

unlockable - Fifa announce a one of tournament played during the summer which pits the premiership against la liga, the bundesliga, serie a (and potentially lower leagues as well to fill it up?) etc. each League would pick a squad of 28 players with a min of one player from each team and a max of 3. The F.A. then ask you to manage the premiership team in the tournament.

Name - Active league tournament

What happens - Win the league tournament

unlockable - fifa announce that the one off league tournament was such a success that they are going to make it a regular fixture (in non worldcup/euro championship years) with the manager of the league winners that year taking charge of each team and each years winning team earning an extra champions league spot until the next tournament.

name - world/euro allstars

what happens - wine world cup (presuming international management is active in the next version)

unlockable - fifa invites you to manage either the world or euro allstars team in a one off friendly (perhaps someones testimonial match) with a set number of retired players available for selection (i.e. gazza, lineker, pele, maradona etc)

thats all ive got for now, what do you think?

cheers

Rick

Hi, just got a few suggestions,

Name - Milestones

What happens - You win 100 or 250 or 500 games with one club or under your management, i cant really decide.

Unlockable - You get a message saying 'There is a party being made for your milestone win. (In the next version if you can speak mind games, positive or negative.) All managers speak positive of you.

------

Brad

I like your ideas rickyred but I wouldnt go with the active league one, as its so realistic in the current football climate. All the others are great though, it would be mint to manage a team of legends for a 1 off game! Always thought testimonials should be implemented in the pc version.

I think a lot of these ideas will water the game down too much TBH as many are quite unrealistic, and I don't think they should go overboard on the unlockables.

But to show I'm willing to contribute ideas, not just criticise icon_wink.gif how about if unlockables are used to try out new features. So my idea would be to have a simple feeder club setup option that everyone can try out prior to it appearing in the game fully?

you could just put your name as sir joe blogs on the start up screen couldnt you?

the only one i can think of is this

medial miracle

player injuries last half as long as normal

unlocked by playing the full 30 seasons

An unlockable I would like to see is a wonderkid unlockable. I don't know what you could do to unlock it, but the reward is every season, providing you have space in your squad, you get a 'new rooney' or a 'new terry' thats 15 years old. So basically a bright star for the future.

I think for the wonderkid unlockable, it should unlocked by having a player come up through the youth ranks and going on to captain or play for his international team, perhaps scoring a certain number of goals at international level too. For this to succeed it would be great if international teams and competitions could run at the same time as the domestic league, really hoping that this can be added in the next version, miss the international element of the game in this version.

Archived