Serie A two foreigners a year rule

I am a big fan of young players, including regens, as such i love building under 23 sides.

I recently started a new game with Inter, and Serie A has a rule of only two foreigner signigns a season from abroad. I sold most of the players over 30, and was buying loads of young guns, as well as regens from Brazil.

So i bought 3 fourteen years old, two will be coming on 1st July 2012, and third will be coming on 24th August 2012, that's in the same window, yet it allowed me to go on with the transfers.

So if anyone has experience or knowledge about it, is that a black hole or it will have the third signing fail to come? I'm worried cause the third signign is my best regen ever, he is the most talented Regen i've ever seen.

Lol, neither of them has a second nationality, i already checked.

I really hope the one i signed the last out of the three will be canceled, as i can't afford to lose that third one, by the time we reach 2012 he will be a world class costing at 30 milion. *cries*

There is a reason the team is called INTERNAZIONALE (International), the whole reason Inter was created and the then-board left Milan was because Internationals weren't accepted. I ain't paying 30 milion for a player of the same quality that i can get for 5 milion from Brazil. :-)

actually i say you will have the thirs fella in your squad but just not be able to play him.

Milan signed Thiago Silva IRL but he can't be registered until July because they have signed Sheva and Viudez as their 2 non-EU players this season

This is actually one of the reasons I wouldn't manage in Italy. The other is that spain is almost identical, a big 4 with the rest pretty much scrapping for the rest. Brilliant league, don't get me wrong, but spain doesn't have restrictions on the signings, just that you can only play 3 non-eu's.

Buy Italian players , and don't ruin the italian squad like inter does. they are a disgrace to whole italy. no problem anymore with foreigners rule

A bigger disgrace than the cheats involved in Moggiopoli?? As your post is very childlike, I'll put your ill-informed words down to your lack of age and knowledge.

There is a reason the team is called INTERNAZIONALE (International), the whole reason Inter was created and the then-board left Milan was because Internationals weren't accepted. I ain't paying 30 milion for a player of the same quality that i can get for 5 milion from Brazil. :-)

Didn't actually know that. Life is full of lessons :D

Archived