+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Amateur

Default Re: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Quote Originally Posted by marcftm View Post
    Villa 2-2 Sunderland

Coming from behind twice, the last a 25 yarder from Appiah.
    Appiah is the best player eva LOL

Semi Pro

Default Re: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Chelsea 2-0 Reading

2 own goals. Had a good laugh at that.

Amateur

Gillingham (ME) 3-2 Leyton orient, First season of FM2008 about 15 games in,

I went 2-0 ahead and dominated the first half, Orient got a lucky goal 10 minutes from the end and started really pushing for an equalizer, my players suffering from playing 3 games in a week buckled under the pressure and in the 89 minute BAM! goal, an Orient team which should of been easy to beat had salvaged a point or so they thought. Desperately I threw everything at Leyton Orient, and in the 93rd minute Nick Colgan scored a goal from 20 yards out to get the win for my Gills team.

What a relief! with that result I remain 2nd in league 1

Amateur

Baranovichi 1-0 Veras

Belarusian First League - Final Match of the Season (Saved Baranovichi from bottom spot and relegation with 7 games to go)

Career Update for above here!

Banned

Premier League

Man Utd 6 - Burnley 0

Easy Victory

Bury 2-0 Rochdale and my first post

Amateur

Manchester City 1 - Arsenal 1

quarter finals of champions league... being a terrible season so far, and probably will resign unless champions league final is reached

Semi Pro

nothing -- nothing

Really. As I got sacked for applying to another club after taking my current club to 4th in the top flight of Argentina from 20th in the 2nd in 2 years. ARG....

Amateur

Boca 5-0 River

The easiest game I've ever had against River, just one of those games where every shot on target went in.

Amateur

Manchester United 3-3 Arsenal
    (United win 17-16 on penalties)
    Champions League Final 2011

What a game!!!

Tevez 12, Rooney 80, Carrick 86
    Vela 8, 47, Adebayor 18

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by lancer1 View Post
    Manchester United 3-3 Arsenal
    (United win 17-16 on penalties)
    Champions League Final 2011

What a game!!!

Tevez 12, Rooney 80, Carrick 86
    Vela 8, 47, Adebayor 18
    That sounds epic

West Brom 0 - Spurs 2

Disappointing considering I beat Villa 3-1 not long ago

Amateur

home draw against west ham @ old trafford
    2-2
    damn mad :mad:

Youth Team
    Reading - Season ticket holder since before we were any good

Started a new game as Chelsea and sold alot of players. Anyway 1st game I had 5 debutants who all scored!

Chelsea 5-1n Arsenal
    Mexes Fabregas
    Deco
    Ivanovic
    Veloso
    Marcus Berg

Youth Team

MK Dons 4 Nottm Forest 3
    Coca-Cola Championship 2010/2011 (FM08)

Howard (13,37,64) Lafferty (4)
    Miller (90+2) Davies (77,79)

We got off to a bad start when Kyle Lafferty gave Forest an early lead, but with our first chance of the game Attacking Midfielder Brian Howard scored he scored a second just before HT which made the team talk a little difficult.
    About 20 minutes into the second half Jemal Johnson layed off for Brian Howard to smash in a 20 yarder which looked like the Forest Goalkeeper could have easily saved. Then Forest put on Arron Davies and the fightback started when he tapped in on 77 minutes to give Forest hope he silenced the home crowd when he eqaulised for them. Then Tommy Miller rose up and powered a header past Forest's goalkeeper from a Mark Wright corner in injury time to secure an epic win for the Dons.

The result leaves Forest dead and buried at the bottom of the Championship on 9 points it also leaves us a step closer to mid table obscurity with 37 points from 26 games.

Amateur

Middlesbrough 2-1 Leverkrusen (Defour and Alex Teixeira)

Banned

Quite possibly my greatest win ever.

History

I decided that until FM10, I would create a 'Super League', with all the best teams in the world in, plus Man City (who I am managing). These are the teams that are in the league:
    1. Man Utd
    2. Liverpool
    3. Chelsea
    4. Arsenal
    5. Ac Milan
    6. Inter Milan
    7. Roma
    8. Juventus
    9. Barcelona
    10. Real Madrid
    11. Valencia
    12. Bayern Munich
    13. Wolfsburg
    14. Olympique de Marsielle
    15. FC Girordins de Bordeaux
    16. CSKA Moscow
    17. Boca Junior
    18. Sao Paulo
    19. Ajax
    20. Man City

My Last Game

I played Liverpool, and the odds were stacked against me, and was apparently guaranteed to lose. Then this happened.

6 - 0 up at half time! I couldnt believe it! Here are the player ratings.

Vagner Love was an absolute God in this game, part of me hopes he doesnt keep scoring like this though cause theres a clause in his contract which states once he scores 30 goals I pay Moscow 20 million

So if Im only as good as my last result, I may never play FM again

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by pooman2279 View Post
    That sounds epic

West Brom 0 - Spurs 2

Disappointing considering I beat Villa 3-1 not long ago
    It was epic indeed
    It took over 20 minutes, that penalty shootout
    Was a nervewracking experience

Unlucky losing to Spurs mate

Anyway, here's my latest result:
    Manchester United 2-0 Wigan Athletic
    FA Cup Final 2011
    Rooney 44, Schwaab 47

With this victory I won the Quadruple!

Semi Pro

AaB 0-0 Juventus Champions League 3rd Round Qualifier 2008

Lost 0-3 on aggregate having lost away as expected, albeit they only bagged second and third goals in the last 2 minutes of that game.

We did well in both legs, created chances, but lacked quality in defence with a weaker AaB side. (No transfer kitty in the first window either)

Got all excited remembering we'd be in the UEFA Cup.... and then got drawn against AC Milan and wanted to cry

Youth Team

I'll be writing a story about this for FMS, so i've spoilered it.

spoiler:
    Newcastle 0-0 Tottenham

A draw that confirmed Newcastle's (our) survival on goal difference. Boro, Bolton and Hull went down. I took over, 3 points adrift with 5 games to go. 1 win, 3 draws and a loss later we had survived by the skin of our teeth.

Amateur

F.C Barcelona 2 - Atletico Madrid 0

After resigning from City, two days later I was contacted by FCB to become their new manager... been a quite bad season for them, but so far, with 4/4 victories under new management, we might still get the league. Team is gonna need some serious rebuilding, too, with a lot of the team aged up, and no good bench players

Amateur

(Me) England 6 Belarus 0, 2010 World Cup Qualifying.

An easy victory which meant I finished Qualifying with a record of 9 Wins and 1 Draw, conceding only 1 goal (against Ukraine away) in the process.
    Now onto the World Cup!

By the way, can someone please tell me how to make text bold on the forums? Thanks in advance.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by mr.rooney View Post
    By the way, can someone please tell me how to make text bold on the forums? Thanks in advance.
    [b ]put bold text here[/b ] <- without the spaces.

Part-timer

Everton 1 - 1 Portsmouth

FA Cup 3rd Round 2006/7.

I was completely hammered in the league 3 - 0 by Everton, so I decided to muck about and put in a team of youngsters (plus my captain and another first teamer). If it hadn't been for my captain's backside getting in the way of an Everton cross, it would've been a famous victory for my youth - bloody typical, isn't it?

Part-Timer

ManU 1 - 2 Barcelona 2008-2009
    Champions League Finale

Bleh, We sieged their goal for the last 20 minutes, but just couldn't score the equalizer .

Youth Team

Sunderland 4 - 2 Chelsea.

Praise the lord for Marco Matterazi.

Amateur

Nottingham Forest 3 - 2 Arsenal, second game in the Prem, 2012/2013 season.

Amateur

Champions League, 2008/09 - First Knockout Round

Arsenal 0 (3) - 0 (4) Barcelona

Devastating! How dare Barca finish second in their group, I shoulda been on a beeline to the semis at least. This game was pretty dull besides Fabregas twice hitting the bar, but the first game was incredible - I scored after five minutes, after which they tore me to shreds to get 4-1 up by 60 minutes, before Bendtner and a bafflingly out of position Sagna pulled me back and gave me hope. But it wasn't to be.

Amateur

Giulianova 0 - 0 Roma Serie A

World Cup Winner

I take it people are only supposed to post once?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    I take it people are only supposed to post once?
    I took the word last and translated it to latest.

Portadown 2 Brantwood 2

Won us the league that did

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by earmack View Post
    I took the word last and translated it to latest.

Portadown 2 Brantwood 2

Won us the league that did
    Imagine the chaos if everybody posted every result though

Amateur

Man City 4 - 1 Liverpool

A great result for my Man City side, with Pogrebnyak hitting two in the first ten minutes, one being a 30 yard free kick. Davide Santon added a third before half time and scored his second just after the hour mark to make it 4-0. Tymoschuk scored a late long range strike to give Liverpool a consolation.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    Imagine the chaos if everybody posted every result though
    I think people are for the most part posting memorable results, I myself have posted 2/3 times (I think) and have played about 200 games in that time.

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Manchester United 2 - 2 Real Madrid. CL last 16 and we were 2-0 up at half time.:mad:

Amateur

Banned

I've noticed that most people only post their last result as long as they won.

TPS 1 - 2 Tampere Utd

Beat them 2-0 away from home in the first game and in typical fashion 9 of my players have an absolute stinker and we get dominated at home. Coming off the back of a European game in mid-week. How is it my team always plays poor after European games? Lethargic buggers.

Semi Pro
    I enjoy farting when I'm in a lift, which is wrong on so many levels

Cartagena 0 - 4 Internazionale

Pre-season friendly with a newly-designed 4-4-2. So far so good...

Amateur

Blackpool 3 - 1 Manchester City - Community Shield Final. 2014 (Get in!!! )

Banned

Man City 0 - 1 Newcastle United - First League game of the season.

Reserves
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children

Champions League Final 2009

Real Madrid 3-2 Man United

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Liverpool 0 -Manchester United 4 . This result just got us into the F.A cup final.
    Last edited by slipknot67; 07-08-2009 at 21:17.

Amateur

Giulianova 0 - 0 Cagliari Serie A 2011

Amateur

me - Portsmouth 3:0 Swansea
    2x Love , Adriano

Amateur

WYCOMBE 3-0 Bradford
    Mista
    Simon Walton
    Nick Hofs

This is 2nd season, League 1, 4th in the League mid April (using free agents database)

Amateur

LEEDS 1-1 Bolton- (4-5 Pens) Carling Cup 2nd Round

Started a new game as Leeds and i dominated the game but Beckford missed the 1st penalty that pretty much knocked me out But showed i can hang with the big boys

Part-Timer

Ajax - FC Utrecht 1-0 (Eredivisie)
    (74. Gabri)

Utrecht is somehow inconvenient opponent for me. Although Utrecht's Silberbauer was sent of somewhere around 25. minute already, it took me whole 74 minutes to score a single goal in a match I dominated.
    First game of the season between us was much more battling, but ended similarly 1-0 when Vermaelen became the hero with winning header at 87th minute.

Next will be Atletico Madrid in UEFA Cup 1st knockout round. Wis me luck :P

Semi Pro
    And here's to you, Jimmy Gannon, Stockport loves you more than you will know!

Oldham Athletic 1-0 Stockport County (Wolfenden 45)

Amateur

Champions League Final
    Valencia 2- R. Madrid 1
    Alexis Sanchez 14, 90 +4 - Vagner Love 30

1 player from each team got a red card so it was really a fun match, Sanchez won it for us in the 94th minute when there was only supposed to be 2 minutes of added time!

Amateur

Serie A
    Sampdoria 3 - 4 Giulianova
    Pazzini (13), Caffa (36, 75) - David Beckham (Pen 11, 68, Pen 85), Pio Crisci (90+3)

Reserves
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children

Chimney Corner 3 - 1 Oxford Utd Stars

Amateur

Copa del Rey Quarter Final Leg 1:

Atlético Madrid 1-1 Almería
    Borja González (65), Regalón sent off (5) - Angel (84)

Don't really care about the cup so played with some subs, but the red card made us abandon all our plans. We will probably destroy them in the 2nd leg though.

Amateur

VVV - Emmen 1-2

Amateur

Premier League 2011/2012

Birmingham City 0 - 3 Manchester United

Valencia '8, Berbatov '13, '62

Semi Pro

Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg

Celtic 2-4 Manchester Utd

Two nil down after 9 minutes, Nani inspired the comeback with a brace of 25 yard rockets, Evra of all people then popped up at the back post to nod in Rafael's pinpoint cross and Mickey Owen wrapped it up in injury time.

Amateur

English Premier Division

Gateshead 2-1 Fulham

Two goals from Uche

Semi Pro
    I enjoy farting when I'm in a lift, which is wrong on so many levels

League Cup Final

Fulham 1 - 1 Man City

City won 4-1 on penalties

Youth Team

English championship

Sheff Utd 1-1 Gateshead

opening day of the season

Youth Team

Coca Cola Championship

Plymouth Argyle 1 Milton Keynes Dons 2

Carl Finnigan (64) Michael Turner (14,21)
    Steven Mac Lean s/o (3)

This has to be one of the worst performances we put on this season tbh, Steven mac Lean got himself sent off when he should of tapped in an opener after elbowing Alton Thelwell 3 yards out from goal. It was the daftest red card ever.
    Michael Turner's goals both came from corners but after the second Plymouth started to dominate.
    A mixture of bad finishing and good goalkeeping gave uis three points at Home Park because Finnigan should of really got about 4 goals but luckily he couldnt hit a barn door.
    Lucky 3 points keeps us in 11th, Plymouth look doomed with 14 points from 30 matches in 23rd.

Amateur

Fulham 4 West Ham 2 (FA Cup 6th Round)

Conceded 2 goals in the last 15 minutes which was rather annoying :\ I'm West Ham.

Youth Team

Carling cup 3rd round

Gateshead 3-2 Man Utd

my mid table championship team just fluked a win v the 2013 treble winners

Part-timer

Sampdoria 0 - 2 Man Utd
    Vidic was given a red card after 22 minutes. The goals came in the second half. Fairly pleased with the result.
    Last edited by ulrich87; 21-08-2009 at 18:28. Reason: In case no-one "got it"

Third Team

Barcelona 8
    Real Madrid 1

Yes you did read that right, FM08

Youth Team

Blackburn 3 - 2 Sunderland

I scored in the 2nd minute and the 89th minute.

Third Team

FC United 4-2 Aston Villa:
    Brennan, Beckford, Thuller and Joseph (All Regens)

Amateur

Giulianova 4 - 0 Chievo Italian Cup 4th Qualifying Round
    Ryan Pace (Regen), Pio Crisci, Liédson (2)

Amateur

Leeds 3-1 Everton

Eastmond (regen), OG, and Darren Bent

In prem in 2011, penultimate game of season, looks like 7th place is assured. (3 points clear of spurs in 8th with a better goal difference)

Amateur

Newcastle United 0 - 0 Manchester United

Youth Team

Coca Cola Championship

Milton Keynes Dons 6 Preston North End 3
    Jemal Johnson (8,84)..............Karl Hawley (61)
    Tom Taiwo (16) ....................Gary McSheffrey (74)
    Brian Howard (77,80)..............Gareth Williams (86)
    Rory Fallon (90)

This game had everything except a sending off. Johnson opened the scoring for the Dons but on 12 minutes Chris Brown is stretchered off injured for Preston. Three minute later Tom Taiwo tapped in after a mistake by Youl Mawene. Then on 20 the stretcher is needed again because Billy Jones gets injured by Sedgwick's challenge. 28 minutes in and Alton Thelwell needs a stretcher and I run out of Fullbacks. Three injuries in the opening half hour.
    Not much happened between the 28th and 61st minute but on 61 Karl Hawley rounded off a good Preston move to put them right back in the match and on 74 minutes with Preston starting to take control of the game Gary McSheffrey headed in an equaliser and it looked like we threw it all away.
    I tweaked the team mentality to play almost All Out Attack and it worked straight from the kickoff when Brian Howard found himself in space to score. I put the mentality back to the usual mentality ater thinking that this was the winning goal, Brian Howard then struck again for 4-2 with 10 minutes to go. Four minutes later Jemal Johnson got his second of the game after finishing a one on one with the goalkeeper and Preston have now capitualted after all their hard work getting the equaliser they concede 3 goals in 7 minutes. Preston then scored straight from the kickoff, Gareth Williams firing in from about 20 yards. Karl Hawley then forced a good save from Rob Elliot as Preston started to play with more urgency but on 90 minutes, just as the three minutes of stoppage time was announced Rory Fallon scored the goal of the game as he hit a 25 yard curler past Preston keeper Nick Cook to seal an amazing 6-3 victory.

Semi Pro

Gbr Re: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Champions League Group E

Exeter 4 - Barcelona 1

A good revenge match after losing to them in the final last year. Their goal was blatantly offside though...

Third Team

Taca de Portugal Semi Final

Porto 0-1 Sporting CP

A 106th minute extra time goal from the misfiring Helder Postiga seals our place in the final. I was especially pleased as i played a lot of youngsters and subs in the final as its tight in the league i rested key men.

Amateur

torino 3_2 siena in beaitiful match i was 0 and siena 2 but the second half i scored 3 goals

Semi Pro

Premier League Match 21 Season 2009-10

Man Utd 3-0 Tottenham

Nice comfortable result with United's young samba contingent of Fabio, Rafael, Anderson, Douglas Costa and Possebon tearing Spurs a new one from first whistle to last. Vidic powered in a back post header (not the corner exploit!) for the first, young maestro Costa drilled in Berba's precise cross for the 2nd and wing wizard Ben Arfa dinked a free kick into the top corner in injury time to round it off.

Amateur

My latest cup match (im Braintree).
    Crawley is a league above me

Amateur

Man City 4:1 Chelsea

Amateur

One of my most exciting games ever. PSG are second in the league, we're first.

Semi Pro

Youth Team

Blue Square South

Hampton and Richmond 1 Bishop's Stortford 5
    Foster (9) ........................Gibbs (32,36,43,77)
    Johnson [b]miss pen (11).....Devaux (85)

First away goals at the third attempt, Foster scored a 20 yard lob and their penalty was more like a rugby conversion. After the very slow start, Gibbs scored a deflected opener and for his hattrick goal, Dobson's cross somehow managed to evade the whole H&R defence and Gibbs passed it into the net cant remember what his 4th goal was like and Devaux completed the rout with a header from a corner.

Subs Bench

Champions League Final.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Barcelona

Cracking performance from the boys.

Amateur

The year is 2022 and I've reached the UEFA-Cup for the first time (I was in the cup last season but went out in the 4th qualifying round, so that doesn't "count) with Barnet. I got rather easy competition in the qualifiers, and I won the group stage after securing a draw away vs the only real competition in the group, Werder Bremen. After some easy draws in the two Knockout rounds i got the worst possible opposition for the quarter final, Barcelona, and the media predicted that it would be an easy win for Barça...

And the the media seemed to get their predictions right with Barça leading 0-3 at Underhill after just 25 min. But after a little tweak on my tactics I managed to score twice before half time. The second ended despite a massive pressure from me goalless and I lost 2-3, not a good result to take with you to Nou Camp...

The second leg? Well, look for yourself

Youth Team

Barcelona 2 - 0 Real Madrid

In a network game with 4 other friends. One of them is Real Madrid ;D

Amateur

CL Quarterfinals: Barcelona 3 - 1 Valencia (5-2 on agg.)

Part-Timer

Ajax - FC Utrecht 5-0 (Eredivisie)

Goals from Cvitanich, Enoh, Sulejmani, Gabri, Oleguer
    Opening game of the 2009/10 season.

Amateur

English League Cup 4th Round:

Sheffield United 1 - 1 Wolves

Wolves win 6-5 on Penalties

Amateur

Uefa-cup semi finals leg 1,
    Napoli vs Barnet

17min 1-0
    29min 2-0
    33min 3-0
    39min 4-0
    66min 4-1
    86min 4-2
    90+2 5-2

Uefa-cup semi finals leg 2,
    Barnet vs Napoli
    16min 1-0 (3-5)
    16min 1-0 (3-5)
    21min 2-0 (4-5)
    45+3 Napoli missed pen
    47min 3-0 (5-5)

Amateur

England 9-0 San Marino

7.9.2019 Walcottx4, Rooneyx2 3 Regensx1 each

Amateur

Everton 0 - 1 MAN CITY
    in the league, FM08

Amateur

Real Salt Lake 2, TFC 1. Bloody embarrassing loss!! I've never seen such stupidity in my life. Players running away from the ball, refusing to mark opposing attackers... it's a wonder RSL didn't score 10 goals. Only have my keeper to thank.

Amateur

Real Madrid 0 - 2 Porto

3 - 1 win on aggregate, and absolutely delighted.

I dominated the first leg in the Estadio de Dragao and was lucky enough to go one up thanks to a great goal from Keirrison, but despite laying siege to their goal fro the majority of the match, Iker Casillas decided to ruin my day. Inevitably, one of their handful of attacks led to Fernando Gago striking from the edge of the area and putting them ahead on away goals.

I was decidedly worried going into the next leg in the Bernabeu, and for the first twenty minutes or so Real were looking stronger, with my narrow formation being challenged out wide by some very expensive wingers.

However, as the game progressed we slowly but surely began to fashion more chances and win more of the ball until we were dominating. Late on in the second half a cross exposed the Madrid defence, and a goal gave us a slender advantage. They attempted to steam ahead with a powerful 4-2-4 formation but for a last minute corner to give us a second (and deserved ;)) goal.

Champions League Final here we come.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Haynes28 View Post
    England 9-0 San Marino

7.9.2019 Walcottx4, Rooneyx2 3 Regensx1 each

I also won 9-0 in this fixture in my split save (I made two, one where I continue managing Man City one where I've moved on)

England 9-0 San Marino

7.9.2019 http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/a...marshstats.jpg I think that speaks for itself!

Amateur

In the 2013 Community Shield:

Manchester United 1 (Tevez 15')
    Liverpool 2 (Xabi Alonso 42', Agüero 90+2'; Garay sent off 58')

Quite happy with that, considering we played the last half an hour with 10 men and it was still a fairly even game. United hit the bar with the very last kick of the game as well.

Amateur

in 2013

SPL match:

Falkirk 0 - 2 Celtic (Eteinne Capoune, Sammy Clingan Own Goal)

Capounes first goal since his 9mil move from spurs

Part-timer

Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal

A classic goal by John Fleck curled in from way out and a piledriver from 20 yards by Berbatov made this into a thriller of EPIC proportions

Semi Pro

France 0-3 Indonesia

It's a shame it was only a friendly.

Semi Pro
    And here's to you, Jimmy Gannon, Stockport loves you more than you will know!

Brighton 6-0 Oldham
    Dean Cox (9)
    David Livermore (15, 42)
    Tommy Elphick (23)
    Rhys Murphy (38)
    Craig Davies (88)

Youth Team

Blue Square South

Bishop's Stortford 6 Eastbounre Boro 2
    Tom Devaux (8,20).............Damien Batt o.g (11)
    Rory Prendergast (33).........Carl Martin (86)
    Alex Henderson (35,80)
    Carl Gibbs (54)

Nice way to end a 3 game losing run, I'm in 11th after 10 games on 17 points, not good, but, the good thing about this is I've played 4 out of about 6 tough games already, theres only Forest Green and Salisbury left who I think we are playig within the next 3 league games, so at the end of the season we should have a pretty nice run in. I could still get into the playoff semi-finals for a 3rd year in a row.
    Eastbourne are 21st after the result.

Amateur

FM 2008, 1st season (oh yippie another new game :-( hopefully it will last longer then 2 seasons this time b4 someting does wrong)

League Cup 1st Round, Coventry (Me) 1 - 1 Wycome Wanders
    Coventry won 7-6 on penalties,

Im not looking forward to the rest of this season lost my first league, 2-0 against palace without hardly troubling the keeper and then this game, my team must of had 20-25 shots on Goal and blitzed extra time apart from the fact only 4 shots were on target, Its going tobe a long hard season :-( if it continues like this

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.rooney View Post
    (Me) England 6 Belarus 0, 2010 World Cup Qualifying.

Highlight the word you want in bold and then press ctrl and b

Amateur

England 2 - 0 Brazil
    World Cup Final 2018

Part-Timer
    Dinamo Moscow - please visit my thread in the career updates forum.

AARGGHHH!

Shakhtar 1 - 0 Inter an injury time winner.

Was jousting with Porto for 1st place in the group and thought I'd need a win so didn't timewaste. We lost the goal (with a hint of offside), and it turned out a draw would have been enough to top the section :mad:

First Team Squad Member

Champions League Quarter Final Barcelona 0-0 Villarreal.

I am Villarreal and won 3-2 on aggregrate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast