Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Reserves

Default Re: The last result thread. Cause your only as good as your last result

Just beat the Met. Police 12-0 in a pre-season friendly. Evil.

Semi Pro

Mutilvera 0 - 10 Osasuna

Yeah, pre-season friendly, but it still feels good to reach double figures

Amateur

Sunderland - West Ham 2-1

2 goals against in extra time..

Amateur

At.Madrid 4-1 R.Madrid

One win away from the BBVA with At.Madrid

Amateur

Liverpool 2 x 0 Wolves, FA Cup (Fernando Torres and Arbeloa, in 2015)

Amateur

swansea0-0 pompy

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Fispud View Post
    swansea0-0 pompy
    You know what, i don't think i can remember the last time i had a 0-0 on this game.

Anyway, my last result

Helmond 0-6 Ajax (league, 2015)

Feel a bit bad as they were my feeder club last season and i have loaned them alot of players again this season, who were inelegible against me

Amateur

FC United 1 - 1 Manchester United

its pre-season in 2010 and they are my parent club and i miraculously managed to score and draw with them and they played what i would describe as a side somwhere between their best and second string (most starters but had Frazier Campbell instead of Rooney and had a young regen instead of Ronaldo)

Amateur

Newcastle 1 - 0 Everton. FA Cup quarter finals, through to play Bolton in the semis! Ryan Taylor with another inch perfect set piece for Steven Taylor to score on 72 mins.

Youth Team

Sunderland 2-0 Wham!

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Spain 1 - 0 Mexico (after extra time) World Cup final. With the game looking like a certainty to go to penalties, up pops Bojan with a screamer to win the World cup in 2018 for the first time in Spain's history.
    Last edited by slipknot67; 18-04-2009 at 09:08.

Brentford 2-2 Chester City

Undone by a thitrty yarder and a corner that swung in. Just my luck!

Third Team

Reading 1 Man City 3. Which makes up for the loss I posted earlier.

And before that, 1-0 win at Spurs. Robinho in injury time. Ha!

Amateur

Blackpool 1-1 Wrexham
    League 1 - 4th game of the season and thats a awesome result considering im predicted 20th and im now 7thP

Third Team

Empoli 1-0 Mantova

4th league game in a row I haven't conceded a goal.

Third Team

Bolton 0-1 Everton
    Cahill:*)

Third Team

Empoli 1-0 Bari

Bari were 2nd. Now the 5th game I haven't conceded!

Amateur

Wolves 3-2 Wigan first game of the season in the Premier League 09/10

Amateur

Licoln 0 - 1 Shrewsbury

First game of my first season with Shrewbury, Grant Holt 87'

Third Team

Empoli 2-0 Modena.

6th game that I haven't conceded and 5th straight win

Amateur

Boy I love playing Man Utd !

Newcastle 7-0 Man Utd
    C.Samba-2
    Nihat-2
    Barton
    Smith
    Arango

(FM08)

Amateur

Sunderland 0 ARSENAL 0

Players haven't quite adjusted to my tactics yet.

3-2 loss AET in CL final, gutted.

Reserves

Honduras 0-3 Canada

Canada are going to the 2010 World Cup!!!

Third Team
    Pro-consumer, anti-DRM. Never be satisfied with any answer. Dig until you drop.

Torino 1-2 Triestina

Torino are one of my title rivals (but are fairly useless themselves), but my tactics seem to always work really well against Torino (bit like how 1 striker was devastating against Chelsea in 8.0.2), so I went into this match fairly optimistic.

Unfortunately, after 45 minutes, my team only seemed to know how to be like Arsenal at their worst - pass, pass, pass with no decent attempts on goal. So after a bollocking at half-time, my first-choice striker, homegrown, finally nabbed a goal after a neat passing move - and then I thought the floodgates would open, so I put on my new signing and a younger right-winger.

So of course, Torino score in return. And obviously, it's some 18-year-old striker making his Torino debut outjumping my centre-backs (Jumping 13 against Jumping 18 and 18 respectively) and scoring from a corner.

I suppose I did what I should've done ages ago - all-out attack and with 13 seconds remaining, my striker (the same one) bagged me a winner.

Deserved, but irritating at how this game works...

Third Team

Treviso 0-3 Empoli

All over within 11 mins, Lodi (2) and Celestini."We're gonna win the league!"

Amateur

Rushden 3 - 1 Hull (League Cup Semi 2nd Leg)

Already had a 2-1 away win and Hull are in 16th so this was always going to go my way.

However the match didn't start that way, my star striker got crippled (out for 5 weeks) in the opening 10 minutes and then they scored in the 12th with a free kick. It was all hull in the first half, trying to steal a win.

Half time team talk and I got angry, kicked a few chairs etc. We went out and played like gods. Went 1-1 in 46th min with a header off a corner, my 20yr old Rooney clone slotted that away nicely. He'll be a star for the national team one day.

Then my reserve striker who had to come on scored twice in the 60th and 71st min after some nice passing play. Should have been 4-1 but we missed a pen.

Got City in the league next.. 10 points clear of them in 2nd though so its not a must win game but getting a 13 point gap between 2nd and 3rd will be good. Then its narrowing down the 5 point lead Arsenal have on me in 1st...

Third Team

Empoli 6-1 Rimini
    (Stefano Fiore 10
    Alberto Paloschi 40, 45+2, 74
    Eugenio Corini 64
    Giancarlo Bianco 67)

My biggest score on FM09 so far. Rimini were woeful. No more evident than Paloschi's hat-trick goal came about because the keeper hesitated coming for a long ball into the box and Paloschi just ran in and nodded it past!

Third Team

Aldershot 4 - 0 Scunthorpe

Very good result, and great to keep a clean sheet.

Banned

Blackburn 3-0 Hull City

Tbh a easy win but our boys put in a good performance and it couldve been 5-0!

Part-Timer

Borussia Moch. - Stuttgart 0-6 I just took over Stuttgart who were 2nd last.

Third Team

Empoli 5-1 Avelino
    (Paloschi 4, Fiore)
    The win secures our promotion from Serie B. Just one more will secure the Serie B title!!!

Amateur

Arsenal 0 - Chelsea 2

that result sealed my fate and i was sacked

Amateur
    It could be Rotterdam, or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome.

Juventus 4 - 1 Napoli

Third Team

Third Team

More Man City wins.

Last two:
    Bolton 1 Man City 2
    Man City 2 Liverpool 1

Semi Pro
    American + Reading fan = Always buying the away shirt ...

Charlton 2 - 0 Canterbury European Super Cup. The first of four competitions we've failed to meet the board's expectations (they expected us to win, and to win the Prem, the FA Cup, and the Champs League...).

Amateur

Just beat Barca 3-0 at home in the Champions League Quarter Final as Racing Santander.

Amateur
    na nana na na na na na na naa Sylavan Ebanks-Blake Ebanks-Blake Sylvan Ebanks Blake!

Wolves 2 - 1 Man city And their goal was a controversial penalty.

Part-timer

Maccabi Petach-Tikva 1 - 2 Reading
    UEFA Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg 2012/13

Through to the Group Stages for the second time in a row!
    My group:
    Porto (cheered with this - beat them twice in the Group Stages last season )
    Reading
    Hamburg
    Levski Sofia

Semi Pro

Osasuna 1 - 0 Paraja Playas

Should've been a lot more, but their keeper had a blinder.

Amateur

First trophy won in my first full season at Manchester City, both goals scored by the trusty regen Dobson.

Amateur

Aldershot 3 - 2 Barnet

I should really have won. We had twice as many shots and most of the possesion, but I have no luck (or morale) this season.

Third Team

Man City 2 Man U 0.

Robinho and Ireland in a thrilling match.

In your face!

Amateur

2011/12

Norwich 2 - 0 Bradford

All but ended my playoff dreams in the Championship with Bradford

Part-timer

Season 1:
    Beat Villa 4-2 as Man City
    Currently 4th in leauge after 17 games. Perhaps more important, Man United is 5th hehe...

Semi Pro

Hartlepool United 1-2 Stockport County

Went 1-0 down after 65 minutes, but goals from loanees Paris Cowan-Hall (69), and Henri Lansbury (81) pushed us back into the play off places

Amateur

2014 world cup final England 3 France 2

Walcott with a 92nd minute winner!!!!

Amateur

Valencia 6-1 Deportivo - first game of la liga 1st season

was 1-0 down in first min, leading 5-1 at half time.

Part-timer
    Umedalens IF 1935 - Swedish 2nd Div North

Lost away to Everton 4-1 as Aston Villa in 2011.
    4th round League Cup.. hope that doesn't prove how good i am as my last result

Amateur

Lorca 4-1 Castilla

Sh*tty defence.

Third Team

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Arsenal 0-3 Empoli!!!!! UEFA Cup 2nd Knockout Round (Empoli win 4-2 on aggregate)

I was 2-1 down from the home leg, then a mistake in the 31st minute by Fabregas let in Nsue (Paloschi on the bench due to injury). A poorly-hit bobbled shot by Vanden Borre after 75 mins trickled past Fabianski and finally, as Arsenal streaked forward to take the tie into extra time, we counter-attacked in the 92nd minute with a long ball for a suspiciously offside Lodi to finish it off!!!

Arsenal were missing a hell of a lot of players, but it's still my favourite ever result on FM!!!

Part-timer

Fantastic win there mate! Arsenal is one of the strongest teams in FM09, incredibly hard to beat... Especially 3-0

Amateur

brentford 2 blackburn 0 well chuffed

Third Team

Messina 0-7 Savona

Amateur

ManU - Chelsea 5-0.

Fun part.... Scored 5 in the last ten minutes of the game... Very unlikely...

Youth Team

Parma 1-1 Roma

Third Team
    Pro-consumer, anti-DRM. Never be satisfied with any answer. Dig until you drop.

Can't remember my last one, but the last match I watched was the World Cup Final at my own stadium - Stadio Nereo Rocco of Triestina, watching Triestina - I mean - Italy - beat Japan 4-0.

Amateur

Besiktas 3 - Galatasaray 5

Turkish Cup Final.

I was up 5-0 after 30 minutes. Half time team talk 'Pleased' killed me in second half. Still an excellent result against a fierce rival.

Third Team

Real Madrid 6 Alconyo (some lower division Spanish team) 0

Amateur

League Cup Quarter Final

Reading 6 - 3 Crewe AET

After 7 years in LLM this was my first game against PL opposition.Equalised in last minute of normal time, they then proceeded to batter us in extra time!

Part-timer

NEC - Man City: 2 - 3
    Happy with the win testing out my new 5-3-2 tactics. Very strange score line as I dominated possession and the play in general. NEC got two freak goals on long-range efforts against my generally solid GK Asenjo
    Apart from those two long range shot they had less than 5 shots and only one on target...

Part-Timer

Ajax - PSV 3-2 (Eredivisie)

Aissati 2, Cvitanich

I took 2-0 lead and managed to hit crossbar twice. Then allowed somehow PSV back to game. They managed to draw back from 2 behind and rattled my crossbar 3 times in one attack O.O Fortunately Aissati scored a wonderful 25-yarder in 90+2 minutes to send all home fans to rapture and take very valuable 3 points in the league

Amateur

Aldershot 2-0 Burton
    Solid win in my quest for promotion from the Conference in my first season (FM07)

Semi Pro

2009 Coca-Cola League 2

Darlington 2 - 1 Lincoln

Early in the 2009 season, I'm running Darlington and my board wants promotion this season. The Quakers started hot, winning 3 of the first 4 games, but have drawn 2 and lost 2 in the last month. Taking the club on the road to Lincoln, we entered in good spirits and health. Right out of the gate, my boys pounded Lincoln's defense, missing shot after shot but piling on the pressure. In the 20th minute, my 34-year old Belarusian left-midfielder threaded a pass into the box, one touched into the net by my 24-year old Argentine striker. We continued to dominate the first half, putting up 16 shots to Lincoln's 2.
    (Darlington 1 - 0 Lincoln)

Feeling confident, we started the second half which was much more evenly played. The teams battled back and forth, neither finding that last move to score. In the 74th minute, Lincoln's English midfielder intercepted a lazy pass from my fullback, running toward goal and putting a shot off the woodwork, only to be rebounded and shot into the back of the net by their well-positioned English forward.
    (Darlington 1 - 1 Lincoln)

But just two minutes later, my boys struck back with a through ball from my Belarusian, again, to my 18-year old fast English striker (on loan from parent club Middlesborough) who beat his man and found the net cleanly. The game proceeded into a couple minutes of injury time without significant threat by either side.
    (Darlington 2 - 1 Lincoln)

Don't worry, playing with all regens / no real players. No player naming from me.

Amateur

March 1, 2025 - Dutch Eredivisie

TOP Oss 1-1 Heracles

6' || 0-1 || Lennart Reekers
    71' || 1-1 || Lee Guttiérrez
    88' || Ruud Bosman sent off (Heracles player)
    90' || Zafer Aydinoglu sent off (Heracles player)
    90'+1 || Flávio misses penalty for TOP Oss

Youth Team

Blackpool 0-1 Sheffield United

Completely dominated by the Seasiders for almost the entire game with Paddy Kenny a comfortable man of the match.

And then the ball sprang loose to Robbie Hulse who tucked it in the bottom corner.

Get in! Love games like that! Up the Blades!

First Team Squad Member

Chelsea 1-0 Portsmouth

Fa Cup Final 2009

Amateur

Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Manchester United
    last match of the season, May 2009 - Rooney and Tevez score early on, Gamst Pederson scores a consolation.

Was enough to secure 2nd place on 86 points. Arsenal finished level but with an inferior goal difference. Chelsea finished with 90 points.

Semi Pro

Beverley Town 5-0 Kettering (FA Trophy Final)

Amateur

levski 2-1 haskova

Third Team

Just beat Chelsea in the Fa Cup Semi Final with Middlesbrough On Fm Weegie update so my Boro are in the Championship.Was nervous when they pulled back from 2-0 down but we manage to get the 3rd and winning goal. Got to semi finals of the League Cup but lost 6-2 over 2 legs to Man Utd, So this result as made me fair chuffed

Championship beating Premiership in the Semi Final

Edit: Just returned from match day screen to find out we have clinched promotion aswell!
    Results must have gone our way. HAPPY DAYS

Last edited by Barkermush; 05-06-2009 at 21:22.

Subs Bench

Wolves 3 - 1 Swansea

Premier League - Saturday 3rd October 2026

Reserves

Bakermush, what skin is that?

A.C. Milan 6-1 HSV, UEFA Cup quarter final.

Kaka, 4.
    Pato
    Ronaldinho

Reserves

gremio 2-0 sydney fc

Third Team

Just continued the game and Newcastle got beat at Watford in the 17:20 Kick Off TV game so i have just been crowned Champions, All in one afternoon's work ha ha.

The skin is called Fm Twist from sortitoutsi, Ive changed the background picture and players attribute colours on mine though.

Amateur

Salgaocar 3-0 Dempo , my AMC that always plays crap got a hatrick within 30 mins

Reserves
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children

Manchester City 4-1 Juventus

CL Final 2016-2017. too easy.

Part-Timer

Man U 7 - 0 West Brom

EPL - My 100th game in charge a certain RM scored 3 freekicks then got injured for 5 days

Amateur

real madrid0-0 real sociedad

bad start to the season

Amateur

1860 munich 4-1 Ingolstadt (German Second Division)

Semi Pro

AC Milan (Richest club - 1bil Tycoon) 2-1 Rangers

Champions League Final
    Past 5 years, won it twice and came runner up 3 times now

Amateur

Manchester City 2-1 Chelsea Premiership Day 3

Amateur

2040/2041

Prem Day 2

Southampton 1-5 Arsenal

Welcome to the Prem!

Banned

Dynamos 1 - 4 F.C.A.K

Amateur

Valenciennes 2 - 2 Racing club de Lens
    Decent start to the season seeing as i just got promoted to Ligue 1.

Semi Pro

Arsenal 4-0 Valencia

Not bad seeing as they spanked me 3-0 in the first leg!

Amateur

Werder Bremen 4-1 Leyton Orient

Not really unexpected, as a championship club who have overachieved in getting to the 2nd Knockout Round of the UEFA cup. We started well, going up 1-0 in the first half before an equaliser, a sending off then a penalty left us 2-1 down. Inevitably more goals followed in the second half and I hold out little hope for the second leg.

Amateur

Prefab' 05 6-0 Sãcere.

Comments before the match: "On being asked what he thought of Cem Kuter, Ovidiu Cazan described the under-pressure manager boss as a master magician - watch Prefab '05 disappear from the Romanian Second League Group 1"

Amateur

Vauxhall Motors 7-2 Droylsden semi-Final aggregate score from the 2 legs of the playoffs in the Blue square North, on to the final, we were 1-0 down from the first leg.

Amateur

Chelsea 0-5 Inter

I'm Inter, was 2nd leg of champions league quarterfinal, had already beaten them 7-0 in first leg, btw its season 9.

Part-timer

As Rosenborg, beat TNS 20-1 on aggregate (9-1 and 0-11) in Champions League 1st round qualification round

Semi Pro

Dutch Eerste Divisie
    VVV 2 - 0 SC Cambuur

VVV 1st in league | SC Cambuur 9th in league

Fell behind in first 30 minutes, never got anything going until a 80+ minute "all out attack" pounded the keeper, woodwork, and the famous "row z" but nothing into the net. Fell back to a crowded mid-table here in November.

Amateur

Man City 2 - 3 Watford

2-0 down half time, change of tactics and a 3-2 victory to stay top of the league!!

Amateur

liverpool 2-0 juventus CL GROUP STAGE 2010

Amateur
    Ah-babababa-bird bird bird, the bird is the word.

Swansea City 6-0 Fenerbahce.

In Turkey, year 2045

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Barkermush View Post

Just a bit off topic here for a moment, where can i get that skin from ? it looks amazing

Third Team

Tianjin 3 Changsha 1.

We were awful, the complacency after beating Beijing 6-2 then Chongqing 5-0 must still be in the team
    We got league challengers Shandong next which should be fun

Part-Timer

Varese - Milan 0-8, Friendly Game

A friendly. Raith 0 - 4 Leicester (me) Good result for my first game in as manager. S. Howard with 3 goals but he missed a penalty.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast