+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,700 of 1750

Thread: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Amateur

Man City 4 - 3 Barcelona

3-0 down at HT, 3-1 down with 84 minutes gone, and my team goes mental and scores three in the last 6 minutes! Stunning comeback - One of my greatest achievements on FM11 so far.
    Last edited by LUFC Barmy Army; 04-01-2011 at 12:38.

Subs Bench

Stoke City 3-8 Chelsea

This game is brilliantly barmy sometimes!!

Youth Team

Champions Cup 1st Knockout Round Second Leg...
    Wolfsburg (1)1-1(1) Man City
    Mandzukic 88 Milner 54

Scraped through to the Quater finals of the Champions League on away goals. Can we kick on from this and make this our Champions League winning year?

Part-Timer
    Having trouble communicating due to the language barrier

This is one of those "submit a post, don't bother reading the others" sort of threads, so i could pretty much write anything i want.

My team won, Potato to 6.

Third Team

west ham 2-5 blackpool
    that following:
    barcalona 2-2 blackpool
    blackpool 3-0 man utd

Subs Bench

Well after the crazy game I had against Stoke a few posts up, here is another high scoring away game from my Chelsea side;

Leicester 2-8 Chelsea

Amateur

lost derby 3-0 hartlepool in L1 playoff final i was gutted!

Banned

My last result was a 3-1 home win with Huddlesfield in the season opener versus Hartlepool funnily enough.

Amateur

Champions League 1st Knockout Round, 2nd Leg
    Chelsea 2-0 Ajax
    Torres 37'
    Lampard 52'

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Chas (Psyatika) View Post
    This is one of those "submit a post, don't bother reading the others" sort of threads, so i could pretty much write anything i want.

Brilliant

Third Team

west brom 0-0 blackpool

was last game of the season and title was won.

Subs Bench

Quote Originally Posted by Chas (Psyatika) View Post

What a dullard you are.

Part-Timer

Man, I dream of getting potato. Even a few carrots.

My last result as Aurora Arrows was a 0-0 draw with Providence Clamdiggers. Should've won it, but the fact that we're in April and my top scorer has 5 tells the story of the whole season.

Part-Timer

Bologna 4 - 0 AlbinoLeffe

They were down near the bottom, I'm an expected mid-table club in my fourth season with Bologna, second season in Serie A after taking them up. A big result especially as my centre forward broke a 30-hour league goal drought (His goal tally had been in double figures the year prior, and then he went to the Cup of Nations...)

Part-Timer
    FMNorthAmerica (Louisville,KY) MLS questions? Send me a message and I'll help you out if I can!

After upsetting Liverpool in the Club World Cup by a score of 4-1, my plucky band of overachievers fell to Corinthians in the final, 1-0 in extra time. On a side note, this is the first time I've ever faced a European club in the semis at the CWC, as every other time it has always been my squad (North America) vs a South American club.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by looknohands View Post
    After upsetting Liverpool in the Club World Cup by a score of 4-1, my plucky band of overachievers fell to Corinthians in the final, 1-0 in extra time. On a side note, this is the first time I've ever faced a European club in the semis at the CWC, as every other time it has always been my squad (North America) vs a South American club.
    Well done... how have you found MLS scaling as your reputation grows?

Part-Timer
    FMNorthAmerica (Louisville,KY) MLS questions? Send me a message and I'll help you out if I can!

I'm now the sixth-biggest club in North America (behind only 5 Mexican clubs now!) and last season was my best. Managed to go 29 league games without a loss before running into a scheduling logjam the final two/three weeks (a game every two days.) Los Angeles was right there with me for the first half of the season and were absolutely lighting up the boards, but they stumbled in the second half of the season. Finally had my first goal per game player...and he finished second in the league in scoring to Daniel Santos with Toronto FC. Only has 10 for finishing, but still finished with 38 goals!

Overall league quality has improved, particularly as teams are stocking up on the quality newgens from non-loaded nations. Be interesting to see how that changes with the new patch. Editing all of the draft players each season, and a handful have made an impact on the league.

Semi Pro

Won 2-0 to clinch the Kent League title with 6 games to spare

One of my best achievements considering I started with absolute minimum reputation (1/1/1) and with no player attributes displayed.

The chairman thanked me by tripling my wage so that I now earn £10,000 per year... almost minimum wage!
    Last edited by Motherlover; 21-02-2012 at 20:32.

Amateur

Brilliant comeback ! Absolutley fantastic comeback.

http://fmfile.com/opplastninger/1329852501.png

Banned

How about your last 2 results ? :P

Third Team

Hull 0-2 Blackpool
    with West Ham (2nd) and Reading (3rd) both losing :P

Amateur

QPR 2-1 Birmingham. It was the Championship playoff first round. won 4-3 on aggregate and it was an away result. went up 2-0 at home before birmingham pulled even in the last 30 minutes on an own goal and bs penalty by me and im thinking great last year all again im basically not allowed to win promotion. then i go up 2-0 away and after a somewhat freak ricochet goal by birmingham to pull to 2-1, i said you know this game has it's mind made up if im gonna win or lose and im not gonna change to a super defensive tactic it could recalc the odds and break my heart when its been decided now that im gonna win so i let it play out. won 2-1 (4-3 on aggregate with me scoring 4 goals based on attacking play and opposition getting an own goal, weak penalty call, and quadruple ricochet that someone got a foot to against me). i feel like the match engine Gods are maybe finally on my side. on to the promotion final. its been almost 3 days and i havent played it, afraid of having to deal with another year of tedium in the championship just to have only 2-3 playoff games be all that really matter and i get jobbed again. rose mcgowan is hot she is on syfy channel right now. of all the deadbeats that have made comebacks and she hasnt.

Amateur

how in the name of jupiter's balls did someone win 2 non friendlies or overmatched cup games 9-0 two times in a row? i mean i know its 2024 in your game so you built a juggernaut but thats nuts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scumbagentitlement View Post
    how in the name of jupiter's balls did someone win 2 non friendlies or overmatched cup games 9-0 two times in a row? i mean i know its 2024 in your game so you built a juggernaut but thats nuts.
    I was winning at HT by 4 goals in one game and 6 in the other so I thought I may as well switch to overload and it worked out well.

Amateur

champions league final

my utd 4........city scum 0

Amateur

Italian Cup Quarter Final.

Several first teamers rested and a rare start for my wonderkid Right Winger Randy Hermans. MOM with a goal and 3 assists.

Banned

A nice 6 - 0 win over Villa with my CB getting a Hat-trick.

Banned

Okay so I didn't win 9 - 0 this time but I did win:

Part-Timer

2018 World Cup Semi-finals

England 2, Spain 1

Rooney 5', Busquets 7', Rooney 63'

Next up, Italy in the finals.

Banned

And another Hat-trick from my CB:

Third Team

League cup semi - Away to 6th placed in the premier league (dont ask how they are 6th) Everton, was hoping for a close game with a narrow defeat at the worst.
    just so happened I had spent 5 million on a striker from Cesena, I dont usualy buy players I am linked to in the press, but he had a good goal scoring record at his old club, and looked a reasonable player, knew he would probably play in this game, and either him or Sanogo would grab me a goal, as away games are harder I was hoping to keep in touch by a goal or so so i have a fighting chance at home, especially as i gambled on an attacking formation away from home, which is a HUGE gamble against better teams.
    what followed was fantastic, and of course the 4th from a conrer from a Liverpool defender, who is on loan, who scores a lot from corners.

winning this match puts me in a fantastic position to get to the league cup final, then who knows, the Europa League, and even better signings.

Banned

Nice result Scott.

Just drew 2 - 2 with Arsenal thanks to 2 injury time goals.

Amateur

Leeds United 1-0 Shrewsbury Town
    League cup game in which I played my Subs and Reserves, Luke Varney got the only goal after coming off the bench.

Part-Timer

Last game of 2013/2014, Man United 0 West Ham 1... Sure my Hammers will now lose at home against relegation fodder on the first game of the new season!!

Part-Timer

Very close game, but excellent finishing from my part!

Semi Pro

My last result.

Clyde 2 - 0 Partik Thistle League Challenge cup semi final.

Not a massive achievement but considering their two divisions above me im quite proud

Banned

Another 9 - 0 win, averaging nearly 4 goals a game, awesome stuff.

First Team Squad Member

I'm Dundee United after leaving an all conquering Crewe team in 2029 this is my first full season, this lucky win put us top 12 matches into my first full season in charge.

Semi Pro
    http://footballmanagerhowto.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by scumbagentitlement View Post
    It's called 'cheat tactics'. With his CB grabbing several goals a game it is blatantly obvious he is utilising the corner exploit.

Part-Timer

Pachuca 1 - 2 Toronto FC in the CONCACAF Champions League semis, giving me a 3-1 victory on aggregate. Still on track for my sixth straight CCL title, though I just sold my 19-y.o. Paraguayan newgen that set the team record for goals in a season (38) last year, along with Luca Caldirola, my centerback rock that is finally able to play for Canada now. Still rolling with a converted striker as my offensive-minded CM, despite being rated at just two stars. Come July 1st, I'll be digging through the released players from the top leagues to find some reinforcements. Squad average should remain right around 21-22.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by looknohands View Post
    Pachuca 1 - 2 Toronto FC in the CONCACAF Champions League semis, giving me a 3-1 victory on aggregate. Still on track for my sixth straight CCL title, though I just sold my 19-y.o. Paraguayan newgen that set the team record for goals in a season (38) last year, along with Luca Caldirola, my centerback rock that is finally able to play for Canada now. Still rolling with a converted striker as my offensive-minded CM, despite being rated at just two stars. Come July 1st, I'll be digging through the released players from the top leagues to find some reinforcements. Squad average should remain right around 21-22.
    How has your side performed in the Club World Championships?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalGenius View Post
    It's called 'cheat tactics'. With his CB grabbing several goals a game it is blatantly obvious he is utilising the corner exploit.
    Didn't even no there was a corner exploit.

Amateur

Rangers 4 - 1 Celtic 1st season back in the SPL and this clinched me the title, LOVELY!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Crackers1991 View Post
    Didn't even no there was a corner exploit.
    this must be your first FM ever then as everyone has heard of the corner exploit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GIBURROWS View Post
    this must be your first FM ever then as everyone has heard of the corner exploit.
    Nope, been playing management games since 1999, had all the versions of FM. And not everyone comes on these forums everyday.

Banned

Some people won't like this:

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Crackers1991 View Post
    Nope, been playing management games since 1999, had all the versions of FM. And not everyone comes on these forums everyday.
    Not buying it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GIBURROWS View Post
    Not buying it
    Think what you want, not fussed.

First Team Squad Member

This is the last result thread it is not about questioning someone's game so just drop it.

Crackers1991 - You are clearly bragging about your game, if you want to continue to do so then either open a career update thread in the correct forum or post about your seasons in the Leicester thread.

Banned

Bragging, what ?

I'm only posting when I win big and atm my team are playing pretty well.

Amateur

Everton 3-0 Chelsea - FA Cup 3rd round

Fellaini (18)
    Magaye Gueye (82,89)

RDM was sacked after i beat them 2-1 in the Premier League, Van Gaal isnt doing much better.

Part-Timer

Just lost the second Champions League final in a row. 1-0. Again.
    Uninstalled, formatted and burnt my hard disk.

Also, tomorrow i need to buy a new desk.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    How has your side performed in the Club World Championships?
    One runners-up (losing to B. Dortmund in the final) and four third-place finishes. For some reason, I'm now being drawn against the European clubs in the semifinal round instead of the South American representative.
    Too bad I won't be playing in the CWC this season after my squad buckled to Monterrey and lost 4-1 on aggregate in the CCL final. My defense hasn't recovered from the loss of Caldirola yet...but I do have Simone Pasa retrained as a CB, so it might be time to throw him into the starting XI.

Arsenal 3-0 Manchester United (UEFA Champions League Quater Final First Leg)
    van Persie (2), Ramsey

Man of the Match - van Persie
    Emirates Stadium

Third Team

we know that that wont happen again :P

dunno what happened here, Cathcart had only scored 1 all season, scored 4 from differant set pieces 1 corner, couple of indirect free kicks and a direct free kick

Amateur

8-0 over Livorno, 5 goals, 3 assists, and a 10.0 for Cavani.

Amateur

My last game was a 1-12 win over cross town rivals in the Icelandic Upper League Cup. At which point I remembered why I'd stopped playing this save. But I can't get into a new save with another team as I wistfully miss the youth players in my Icelandic team.

Third Team

most bizzare win yet.
    spent first 18 minutes being bombarded by shots.

that one shot on target they had was a free kick... in the second half.

Part-Timer

Philadelphia 0-0 Toronto FC
    Despite dominating them (16 shots to their 8, 5 on goal to their 0, 59% possession) I just couldn't find a way to emerge victorious. Sitting in 3rd in the Eastern conference, trailing by one point but with 3 games in hand.
    Unfortunately, just lost my #2 striker (Brazilian U-20 newgen) for about 3 months to a broken ankle in the 29th minute. Guess I'll have to replace him with my #3 striker...another Brazilian newgen. My beloved Carlos Andre is sitting on 16 goals in 17 games (172 in 271 for his career) in all competitions and is now making $4million per year--more than the rest of the squad, combined! Not bad for a 3 1/2 star player playing at his peak.

Amateur

Following a disappointing 1-1 draw against Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League, this 5-0 tonking was a perfect response. Gerardo Di Lorenzo continued his great goalscoring form, with this strike making it 8 goals in just 6 games for the inspirational captain. But it was midfield string-puller Greg Jones who received yet another Man Of The Match award - despite missing a second-half penalty - thanks to two assists and a well-taken finish in the closing moments. Young Joakim Mellberg also got another goal from centre-back, with midfielders Abbati and Ahmed Gomaa rounding off the goals. La Viola totally dominated the match, evidenced by Bari's lack of even a single shot.

Amateur

2' Belhanda, 17' Damiao, 31' Damiao, 44' Belhanda, 57' Bale, 66' Belhanda, 71' Kara, 76' Parker, 84' Marcos, 86' Gaston, 93' Marcos

After we won the opener away to Blackpool with a last minute winner from my 17 year old substitute, this happened.

Third Team

not my LATEST score but 2nd latest
    Tottenham 2-3 Blackpool 3 (AET)
    one of the few occasions I wasn't that bothered about a game, i had what i wanted in winning the league cup (Europa league), this was the FA cup semi final, which is a good distance for a championsip club, and I am facing the team currently top of the premier league by 3 points (was far more at one point), and as it is near the end of the season, I just let me assman do it as it is a quick skip though to the matches in the championship I wish to do. but happy as it was key players scoring the goals.
    only bad point is the loss of diame to a broken leg

Amateur

Napoli 3 - 0 AC Milan, Serie A 21st Matchday (Title Contenders' Match)

avine

and league position:

Amateur

Just lost 3-0 against Chelsea in the FA Cup 6th round. I'm better than that though

Part-Timer

Vancouver 0-3 Toronto FC
    Carlos Andre chips in with two goals and an assist to lead the way. Now stands at 22 goals and 10 assists in 21 games across all competitions (7.92 rating.) Expressed concern after I sold Jon Kempin, our starting GK (and starter for the US) but the backup (Brazilian U-20 newgen) has only allowed one goal in four league games (6 in 10 overall) and has the potential to be just as good. Simone Pasa has settled in nicely at CB, whereas I've begun retraining my Brazilian U-20 newgen LB to play RB, as my Canadian newgen has signaled his intentions to move on. My current LB is an Argentinian U-20 newgen that I converted from CB.
    Sitting in first place in the East by 4 points with two games in hand; 16 games played with 45GF and 9GA. Preparing for the CONCACAF Champions League to start up at the end of the month...

Part-Timer

Toronto FC 5-1 Seattle
    Carlos Andre with 4 goals, pushing him up to 27 in 25 games.
    Nice bounce back from the team having fallen 1-0 to New York in a game that I dominated, then struggling to a 2-2 draw against Chicago.
    My RB Canadian newgen that came in as a youth player has made it clear that he's ready to leave--4 1/2 star rating and at least 30 teams are interested in him (including the likes of Inter and Schalke.) Valued at $1.6million, I've set his pricetag at $5million. Samuel, my U-20 Brazilian newgen CB, is also hinting at wanting to leave...though I'm going to try and work out a Designated Player contract with him to keep him around long enough to (hopefully) play for Canada in a couple of years.

Reserves

The first leg: Tottenham 3-3 RGUOR Minsk

The last result

GET IN!

To say I was excited after this match was an understatement. First leg was bizarre, Spurs were making mistakes left and right and we capitalized (but of course we nearly blew it). In the 2nd leg I made sure to frustrate their players in not getting any rhythm, and it nearly worked. In stoppage we had a corner and I was thinking "C'mon Zaleskiy, use your head, use your head!", and he did. Nice to finish off that match considering the previous match we drew the worst team in the league 3-3, blowing it on a last minute goal on a corner.

Amateur

L1 - MK DONS 2 STEVENAGE(me) 0

Third Team

last result? how about the gold medal match from the olympics (switzerland got there by beating spain O.o)

and after all that promotion business. got down to the premier league and Europa league (FA cup finalist meant I jumped up a round as i had already won league cup)

ok enough last results.
    because i do not know what just happened. except my left winger got injured, had to bring on taylor-fletcher and move my right winger to play left as no one else could, it seems to have erm.. worked? I saw Chelsea away next up and though... well thats is not what I need when i want to get a good early run of points together. was expecting a loss of 2 or 3-0 not this

they scored from the usual corner junk, my defender (wilson) scored from a corner.... by vollying it from about 6-7 yards.
    Last edited by scott MUFC; 29-08-2012 at 09:10.

Amateur

Hill of Beath 1-3 Stirling Thistle - I am Stirling Thistle

Part-Timer

Morelia 0-1 Toronto FC CONCACAF Champion's League group stage
    Came in as the underdog and managed to pull off the upset in an ugly game. Outshot them 15-3, but each of us only had 1 shot on goal. Now in first in the group after 3 games with 7 points with Morelia trailing right behind with 6. Took care of some transfer business since my last post, including landing my first ever "wonderkid" from Real Madrid for $15.5million. He'll join up in January, after the season.

Third Team

you want barmy? this one, scored after 44 seconds, then we played pretty shocking, conceding to players bumping into each other in the areas. and contined that way until we scored our second, then game wa sopen, went in 3-2 at hlaf time, warned of complacency, praised the "angered" players. second half we completly stormed them from the wings.
    4 games 4 wins and 20 goals (2nd placed united have managed only 8, arsenal 9) conceding a barmy 7 (joint 2nd most conceded - shared with wolves and cardif) only QPR have worse.... obviously they conceded 9 now. still early days, leading the league by 2 points as relegation faves is nice, but can it continue?
    insane crazy start to the season, especially these away results. was marked as an underdog as well.

and the maicon is the other younger one that plays for locamotiv moscow

Third Team

Bristol City 1
    Cardiff City 0

A solid victory for us, which ends our 3 game losing streak and just what we needed before the busy xmas period.

Part-Timer

Girdonis Bordeaus 0
    Montepellier 2

Keeps the title charge firmly on track going into January. 3 points ahead of Marseille. Giroud on fire, scored double the amount of goals of any other striker in the league. Only had a brief cameo at the end of this match though

Third Team

not understanding my away results, using my formation, i should be torn to pieces, i'm guessing its the teamtalks, i use the same one every away game and same results.
    oh and the suarez red... one yellow for diving... the other for ungentlemanly conduct. funny bug after disallowed goal as i never saw it. - had to be him though

Part-Timer

Toronto FC 2-0 Sporting KC
    Final game of the regular season. Finished in first place with a league-record 85 points and have a run of 12 games won in a row currently. Clinched first place in the CCL group stage, to boot.
    In 34 MLS games, team scored 88 goals while giving up just 18. Not bad, in light of the fact that I've sold my top 3 players (starting striker, centerback and rightback) after they expressed a desire to leave.
    Next up is the playoffs, where anything can happen!

Third Team

Spurs 2-2 Blackpool

dissapointing draw, but come from a goal down every time, 100% recored ended after 6 wins on the spin, and beating Man city in the previous match.
    Europla league a better hunting ground, 3 points clear at the top of the group, AZ took points of the team a drew with earlier (Breman), and drew with the bottom team so giving me a good advantage after 3 games. especially as i have to play the other 2 at home

Last edited by scott MUFC; 02-09-2012 at 03:23.

Amateur

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Amateur

Wolves 4-0 Blackpool

A very one sided game v a bottom, already relegated and deflated Blackpool side who just want the season to end. We should of scored more tbh, but it was a dead rubber for ourselves too (Guaranteed no higher or lower then 2nd place) so not really bothered.

Amazed they were relegated so easily (26 pts from safety) as we really struggled with them when we played the away game earlier in the season, needing an against the run of play, smash and grab 1-0 win.

Third Team

West Brom 0-3 Blackpool
    best perfromance in the league so far, and a well deserved clean sheet, took 41 minutes to take the lead, which was deserved from Bassong, as Sanogo missed 3 or 4 chances.. then 2 late game goals to finish it off, one an own goal after Sinclairs shot is saved, and a defender falls over the keeper knocking the ball in on 82.
    and a superb defence splitting pass from Sanogo to play in Fierro on the 90 to wrap it up

followed up 3 days later by this superb League cup win.
    Defence played superb, players were passing the ball about a bit more, hence the first 2 goals from both wingers, the long balls to the front players have been great.
    the Penalty was frustrating as the ball went in the net when play was pulled back
    ex-liverpool defender scored late from a corner, and welbeck scored after some great passes into the area.
    Last edited by scott MUFC; 03-09-2012 at 03:14.

Amateur

Not bad considering they beat me at the start of the season (They're bottom, i'm top at the moment). Revenge is sweet.

Subs Bench
    Future events such as these will affect you in the future.

27/01/2018

Mainz 3-1 Gladbach

Nothing spectacular. Went behind to an early goal through a defensive error then pummelled them for 85 minutes.

Equalised with a close-range effort by Ukrainian striker Berezutskiy and went in level at half-time. Spanish striker Rodriguez came off the bench to play at AML on around the hour mark, and put us ahead within 10 minutes of coming on, running at the defence, getting into the box, and beating the keeper for power at the near post. Centre-back Quintana then sealed the win late on with a scrappy goal after a scramble from a corner.

Top by 4 points after 18 games.

Semi Pro

Last result now Inverness Caley Thistle 3 - 5 Clyde

Although i'm now a top 6 SPL side since i last commented here so that result not quite so epic.

Amateur

MK Dons 5 - 2 Barnsley (League One - 2013/14)

Started the game with Guiseley, stormed to the BSP, half way through the second season and i'm offered the QPR job. Didn't take it, took the Dons job instead though as it seemed more of a challenge. (Saved it before I left though, will continue my 'Guiseley to the Prem' season later)

They scored two in the first half to my zero, Done and C.Davies scoring against my side who'd not lost in 4 but have been very on/off so far. Big money troubles and have been bringing in old reliables on cheap one year contracts to sort out the side. (Phillips and Ormerod signed and released within 3 months, Robbie Blake tearing it up, Danny Shittu underperforming and Sonko doing ok, along with George Boateng) I've also somehow been offered Hulse and Owen, both of whom are on £3k a week till the end of next season. Not bad!

Anyway, Junior (former Man City youth, loaned in from Everton) creates everything, Daniel Powell, Blake, Sonko, Marcello Trotta and George Boateng with the goals. Love it, the bollocking at half time seemed to work!
    Last edited by Alex W; 05-09-2012 at 07:27.

Amateur

My First champions league final:

I had to beat Real Madrid and AC Milan in previous rounds to reach this. I really didn't expect to win. as 2 of my key players were injured and my first choice Centre-mid was banned. Moussa (Attacking midfielder newgen, good stats but very inconsistent) came in as a replacement for James Rodriguez, got injured in the first minute. He managed to continue, later scoring a goal to cement our lead. Yaya Sanogo then ripped apart the opposition defence in what was the best game of his career.
    Last edited by Seismica; 19-09-2012 at 21:14.

Semi Pro
    1 year, 2 trophies. 3 more in 4 years - what dya reckon?

Euro Cup: Dnipro 4 Bimingham 3. I had a player sent off for very little and Dnipro had a clearly offside goal allowed to stand. Am tempted to holiday the game for 20-30 years to find the innevitable news report of historical match fixing!.

Third Team

crazy game, thier goals were a long shot and a corner, Everton fell asleep at corners i scored from, first time its been that easy, Bassong is already my top scorer (due to injures, rotation etc)

Amateur

One hell of an action packed first half of football

Part-Timer

With 3 of my starting back 4 out injured I wasnt expecting victory - especially after going on a run of 5 games without a win!

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Amateur

Just got this result in my current game. 5 Seasons bringing my local lower league side to the Prem I had switched over to Liverpool to see if I could win the league. So far things have been going well, the result below coming from a top of the table clash with City only 3 points behind my Liverpool side. Played on the 2nd of Jan after a tough winter schedule of games. I had used my reserve team to get through some easier winter games while Man City had been playing their first team.

My team is playing 4-3-3 and with Andy Carroll in the squad I've been focusing on Attacking Set pieces and making sure all corners are pointed at the back post which he is attacking.
    Last edited by FM Tacticus; 22-09-2012 at 23:03.

Amateur

19th october 2013 : QPR 2 Leeds United 4. first season back in Premier league for Leeds - I took over half way through last season after warnock was axed - and after 6 games LUFC lie in second behind a Man Utd.

Third Team

Tottenham 1-3 Blackpool - league cup semi
    scorers for me
    chamakh 10
    Bassong 21
    wallace sent off 51
    maicon 78
    and theirs
    oyenuga 58
    a good match for me, Fierro was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet he had a few cleared off the line. sort of approrate for ex arsenal to score against spurs as well as an ex spurs player. as well as hitting the woodwork 3 times

Amateur

FC Hjörring - Thisted FC = 1-2.

A mediocre game against already relegated Hjörring, a narrow escape coming back from behind. Last match of a slightly disappointing season in which Thisted finished 5th, just as in the previous season, in Danish First Division while promotion was on the cards for a long time.

Subs Bench

UEFA Champions League Final 2028

Manchester United 3 - 2 Juventus

Stunning performance against one of the greats of European football. It handed us our second Champions League victory in a row, and the fourth of my career (second with United).

Arsenal 7-0 Chelsea

van Persie (18, 36, 50, 54, 59)
    Chamakh (63)
    Oxlade-Chamberlain (90)

Third Team

Aston Villa 2-3 Blackpool

fierro (15)
    bassong goal stolen by OG bug (dunno why) (21)
    all looked rosy until they got a counter attack and a goal from head tennis landing to an open player after a corner
    Chamakh (74)
    my hands were tied with team selection as a fair few players were tired from the having 2 matches close together with this one 3 days after the previous. so wasn't at the best, 2 defenders had thier first starts of the season including 1 debut, so pleased with that win.

Amateur

How to be underdogs to Barcelona

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Madrid are going to start to dread playing me away soon

Celtic 3 - Real Madrid 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast