+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 901 to 1,000 of 1750

Thread: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Default Re: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Arsenal 5-0 Manchester United; Premier League, 29th August 2010
    Nasri 10'
    van Persie (pen) 19'
    Denilson 31'
    Arshavin 71'
    Diaby 83'

Third Team
    Pro-consumer, anti-DRM. Never be satisfied with any answer. Dig until you drop.

Default Re: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Triestina 6-1 Genoa

Genoa are usually a toughie with a good squad and especially great midfield. Not the greatest set of full-backs though and my wingers exploited that and a really good start by my team saw me take an early 3-0 lead. Then they pulled one back but then got someone sent off for kicking one of my players, so the whole thing became a bit of a train wreck for Genoa, their goalkeeper keeping the scoreline down. Finished 6-1, could have been double digits for me.

Amateur

Amiens - Aviron Bayonnais 3-1(2-0).

Part-Timer

FA cup, 4th round
    Man Utd 2 - 0 Bolton
    Used my reserves for the most of the match. One of my regen midfielders scored his first, from 20 yards

First Team Squad Member

Amateur

French National: Rodez Aveyron Football - Amiens 0-1(0-1).

First Team Squad Member

Hell yeah!

Note: I'm Tenerife

Amateur

German 3. liga: Regensburg - Eintracht Braunschweig 2-0(1-0).

Got sacked because of the defeat; 2 4 6 start to to the season. Just couldn't score goals, difference 6-13, couple of the last thanks to "dubious penalties". Irritating when my team got in 52 league and cup games a total of just 2 penalties...

Amateur

Just raped off man city at home (newcastle) - tevez got four, robinho 2. My dismal record against them goes on. ALL SIX of their goals were 20 yard+, feel like punching a hole in the wall.

Amateur

Premier League - Newcastle 1 Shrewsbury Town 1
    October 21 2017

I am Shrewsbury Town, currently 15th in my second season in the Premier League (finished 11th last season.

Part-Timer
    AEK, 9 leagues, 11 Cups, 4 Ch Leagues, 3 European Super Cups, 2 Club Wold Championships

lol

Amateur

Boston United 4-0 Grasshoppers Zurich

UEFA Cup Group Stage.

Year: 2026

Amateur

west brom 6 ipswich 3

First Team Squad Member

Could the prediction man have been any more wrong?

This is a Leyton Orient side that are in the prem and finished 7th, 8 points off 4th spot last season. Which was their first season in the prem

Last edited by ArsenalFan7; 18-04-2010 at 16:34.

Part-Timer
    AEK, 9 leagues, 11 Cups, 4 Ch Leagues, 3 European Super Cups, 2 Club Wold Championships

Amateur

French National: Amiens - Louhans-Cuiseaux 71 1-0(0-0).

Sixth straight win with a goal difference 9-1. From the last place to the second.

Amateur

Leeds Utd 2 - Ipswich 0

Playoff final to get into the Premiership

First Team Regular

Benfica (me) 2-0 Aston Villa in the 2022 Champions League final.

A pre-season friendly, July 2009, KV Oostende 0 Perugia 0.

My KVO side battered them and new Argentine playmaker Martin Morel hit the woodwork twice, but we need a good striker if we're to have hopes for the season proper.

Amateur

man utd 3 - celtic 1

8-2 on aggregrate

champions league 1st knockout stage

Third Team
    Pro-consumer, anti-DRM. Never be satisfied with any answer. Dig until you drop.

Triestina 6-0 Ocean Boys (Club World Championship)

Chucked my kids out plus a couple of oldies looking to get fitness. Poor first half only scoring twice; switched my central midfielder to the left and put on a proper defensive midfielder and never looked back. A surprisingly good youngster got on the scoresheet twice - second-top scorer in my Under-20s despite a lesser number of stars, and he was outstanding.

Amateur

Barelona 1 - 3 Liverpool

On Extra time in the Champions League Final, (I am playing liverpool, 2013) Ngog scores the winner

Amateur

Cagliari 5 - 1 Juventus

I literally was in complete shock. I'm currently 1st in Serie A after 25 games and continuously described as 'Serie A's surprise package. Took over when Cagliari were in SerieB, mid-table - season and a half later and I'm top of Serie A. Lots of scraping wins with my defensive counter-attacking, but seems to be doing the business.

First Team Squad Member

I went away for the second half so it came as a bit of shock to me the scoreline.

Part-Timer

Man Utd 3 - 0 Charlton

Hatrick from Welbeck

Part-Timer

Everton 1-1 Shaktar Donetsk (7-1 agg) - Europa League

Djalo for me. I won 6-0 away so this game was a formality with my reserves. What a signing Djalois though! £600k at the start of the game and he has 30 goals for me this season!

Banned

Man Utd 2 - 0 Arsenal (4-3 agg) - Champions league quarter final

Amateur

Bayern Munich 1-1 Kaiserslautern - Bundesliga

Schweinsteiger - Lakic

Amateur

League Cup Final
    14/09/2013

Bohs 3 Pats 4

Was 3-1 to Bohs at half time

Part-Timer

Champions League First Knockout round, First Leg.

Celtic 2 - 3 Man Utd

Welbeck and Lopez scoring again while Sakho gets his first after a fine freekick from Ribery

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by COOPER_NUFC View Post
    Just raped off man city at home (newcastle)

Same here - pretty much - lost 0-3 to them at St James'. T'Was the last game I played before going to sleep last night. Defeat usually puts me off :P

Amateur

fleetwood 3-3 barnet

im fleetwood and was 3-0 up at half time, team played fooking sh** 2nd half and barnet scored 3..we got a peno in the last minute of the game and my stupid AMC missed it was gutted

just beat grimsby 2-0 Away tho

Third Team

Albacete Balompié 1 - 0 Universidad LP

Pierre Achille Webo with his 16th of the season, giving him the best ever haul of his career!

Amateur

US Créteil-Lusitanos - Amiens 3-4(1-2).

Was cruising to an easy victory with 4-1 lead when my skipper walked with a straight red card on the 78th minute and things got tricky afterwards.

Amateur

Arsenal 5-0 Newcastle.

Part-Timer

Awezum match

Amateur

Amiens - FC Paris 0-0.

Two frustrating games after 10 consecutive games without defeat, first 0-2 away defeat to Cannes and now this. Together 32 shots on goal, 14 of them blocked, just 7 saves for opposing keepers, four penalty shouts turned down (in 20 competitive games with Amiens this season I haven't got a single penalty...).

And to add insult to injury, the news item after FC Paris match called my team "impotent". Thanks a bunch.
    Last edited by Somebodyfoolish; 21-04-2010 at 18:27.

Part-Timer

Aston Villa 0 - 1 Man Utd
    None other than Welbeck

Amateur

Amiens - Evian Thonon Gaillard FC 0-0.

Frustrating game, won shots 19-3, shots on target 6-1 (but 7 blocked). One penalty shout turned down, three players injured by the opposing
    team's players, including my top scorer and top assist. In the previous game against Moulins the score was the same and won shots 13-2.

Amateur

Blyth Spartans 2 Forest Green 1

BSP

btw i'm Blyth

Amateur

Amiens - Espérance Sportive Troyes Aube Champagne 0-0.

Won shots 18-5, shots on goal 5-1 (they blocked 7, my team 1), hit woodwork twice. Typical game. It seems
    it's impossible to score. Have scored in just one of the last six games in the league, four of them ending 0-0.

Amateur

Sheffield United 5-1 Leicester City
    Cresswell (3)
    Henderson
    Yeates

Amateur

Amiens - Fréjus Saint-Raphaël 0-0.

After beating Stade Plabennecois away 1-0 it was a time to return to normalcy with this result, although now the opponent dominated slightly, winning shots on goal 4-3.

Part-Timer

Oh My Gosh

Amateur

Northwich 0- Eastwood 6Probably the best game I've ever seen on FM. We dominated the whole game. William Grigg scored 4 goals and to top it off 8 of my players were named in the "team of the week".

Amateur

Croatia 1-2 Portugal

Olic - Cristiano Ronaldo,Fernandes

Amateur

Sheffield United 2-1 West Brom
    Henderson (2)

yet to lose in the league so far drawn 1, won 5.

Semi Pro

Newcastle 4 -1 West Brom final day of the EPL season. We needed a win to confirm 4th place, amazing result!! Season 3 with Newcastle... then offered Man Utd job and took it, saved the game, then returned to St James' to attack the ECC in 2013!

Amateur

2nd season with norwich:

Norwich 3 - 0 Ipswich

Reserves

http://yfrog.com/11psvbj

a hard fought 5-3 win as PSV in the dutch cup final

Part-Timer

Fleetwood 1 Hyde (me) 2, BSN. Second competitive match of LLM rules save. 2 wins so far .

Semi Pro

Left KFUM behind when I got offered the Inverness Caley Thistle job. They were languishing in mid table so I've had to start a mini revival. Came up blank against a good St. Johnstone side.

St. Johnstone 0-0 Inverness Caley Thistle

Both teams hit the wood work in the last five minutes.

Amateur

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fantastic game and result for me.

Part-Timer

CAMBRIDGE UNITED 2 - 1 Leeds United

EPL, 17/11/2018

Amateur

Played against Stade de Reims at home with Amiens. Won goal attempts 13-6, lost shots on goal 1-3, lost game 1-3(0-1). Great day for goalkeeping.

At one point one of my useless strikers had got past Reims' goalkeeper, had an empty goal before him, but a relatively narrow angle, like thirty degrees, yet I was expecting a goal but the bad excuse for a striker turned away from the goal and passed the ball to a team mate in a much worse position... I just love when that happens...

EDIT: And in the next game, facing Aviron Bayonnais - winless in nine games - away, won goal attempts 14-8, shots on goal 6-4, had yet another penalty
    claim turned down (in 29 games this season 1 penalty so far) and was lucky to get a 2-2(1-2) draw.

EDIT Part Two: In the game after that, at home to Rodez Aveyron Football I win shots on goal 4-2 and lose 1-2(1-1). 0 saves for the goalkeeper, five players injured, couple of them severely.

EDIT Part Three: Won shots on goal 6-4 but lost away to AS Beauvais Oise 1-2(0-1).
    Last edited by Somebodyfoolish; 25-04-2010 at 00:51.

Part-Timer

Man Utd 2 - 2 Liverpool
    They scored two, then I scored two in the finishing minutes of the game
    Stoke 0 - 2 Man Utd
    Surprisingly even match

Third Team

Galatasaray 0-3 Kayserispor Turkish Cup Group C

Good win for me really, i tried to mess up the next game i had so some other team knocked Galatasaray out, but i ended up drawing, and now some other team just need a win to knock them out, hopefully they will.

Part-Timer

Wigan 1 - 5 Man Utd

The young ones at it again!

Amateur

Cambridge 2-4 Kidderminster

To end a 17-match unbeaten run.

Charlton 6-1 Gilligham

Trying to obtain 100 promotions with 100 different teams. Charlton are my 3rd project and are currently top of the league and breezing to promotion. This huge win helps us along.

Amateur

Hyères FC - Amiens 1-1(0-1). Was hopeful after beating US Luzenac 5-1 at home, but this game was a return to normal situation.

Part-Timer

Wien 1 - 1 Spurs

Euro Cup - already won group, played reserve team, conceded unlucky late equalizer.

Sacked!!!!!!! Talk about harsh. I was enjoying that.

Amateur

Porto 1 - 2 Marseille

2nd leg of CL quarter final and we go through after a 1-0 win at home. Meet Arsenal in the semi - they are top of the EPL after finishing 2nd the last seasons. I am in 2017.

Amateur

Chuffed to bits with this as Matlock manager....replay to come at mine

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3445/...2df5ff04_o.jpg

How to make the pic show in the post rather than a link?
    Last edited by tdurbo; 26-04-2010 at 22:54.

Semi Pro
    http://footballmanagerhowto.wordpress.com

Amateur

brighouse 6 leeds carnige 0. leeds had 3/4 of their player out either injured or suspended) half of the 11 men were "greys" plus all of the subs were as well. I only had one first team player out due his reckless lunge the match before which got him a straight red plus an ear bashing from me

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalGenius View Post
    lol were Messi n Kaka on the bench for you that day?

Amateur

Question Re: The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalGenius View Post
    sorry to get off topic but what skin is that please?

Third Team

My last result was a disspointing 1-1 friendly draw with Preston away. I am playing as Chelsea btw. Played a slightly weakened team but still dominated. They scored first and only Deco could get me a goal despite many chances for more than a winner.

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Man Utd 3-1 Spurs

Amateur

Man City vs. Wolves 7-1

Great result, since my team had an average age of 20.7 years. I've already won the league, so I decided to start some youngsters.

2 goals were scored by my 18-year-old right winger.
    2 goals were scored by my 18-year-old left winger.
    1 goal was scored by my 17-year-old striker.
    The other goals were scored by Fàbregas and Adebayor btw.

Amateur

Had a decent CL group run...

First Team

2-2. Conceded in the first minute, 2-1 up with 6 minutes left, Red Card, PEN, 2-2. Lucky to draw in the end.

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Just got this result against Watford in the EPL.

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u...tdvWatford.png

Semi Pro
    http://footballmanagerhowto.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by tdurbo View Post
    lol were Messi n Kaka on the bench for you that day?
    Nope. The only old player I have is Joleon Lescott!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheat View Post
    sorry to get off topic but what skin is that please?
    It's a customised Neue2.

Amateur

Rochdale 3 - 3 Rotherham United

Rochdale are 1st in the league, I am 2nd.

3 - 0 down after 56 minutes, I decided to make a triple change, bringing on a midfielder, winger and a striker. Within minutes my sub striker gets a goal, quickly followed by my sub winger, and in the last minute of the game, my sub midfielder plays a perfect pass for my striker to draw level.

My best comeback so far on FM!

Part-Timer

Aggregate win over Lyon:
    Man Utd 3(7) - (3)0 Lyon

Amateur

Bath City - Clevedon (FA 4th. Qualifying Round) 7-0

My best game so far ... and probably will be for a while. Biggest score line I have ever had. Best ratings I have ever had. And Clevedon is a local rival, so fans are ecstatic

Also used a few guys who haven't played much ... my hattrick hero is my 5th. choice striker (originally winger, but retrained as I don't use wingers), and it was his first competitive match of the season.

I am what you would call fairly happy

Part-Timer

CL Final
    Man Utd 1 - 0 Real Madrid

FA Cup Final
    Liverpool 0 - 1 Man Utd

Amateur

Managing Blackburn

Blackburn 2 - West Ham 1
    Klasnic
    Sambe

Banned

Luton Town 4-3 Charlton

Scored the winner literally 5 seconds before the end.

Amateur

(BSP) York -Bath City 2-4

Amateur

Sporting 2-0 Marítimo - Portugese Liga.
    Vukcevic (2)

Youth Team

Cardiff 1-4 Aston villa

hammered

Lurker

NEWCASTLE 4 West Brom 1
    Gutierrez, Fleck, Coloccini, Djalo; Slory

1st against 2nd
    Put us 4 points clear at the top ahead of sheff utd who took 2nd after that result

Celtic 1-2 SW Harelbeke

Amateur

2014, my liverpool smashed man city 6-1. Hattrick by my regen striker. Without the corner exploit.

Amateur
    Lost... And also naked.. Do you know where i live?

My last result was the last game of the 2017/18 season with Leeds. The Champions League final in Cardiff... Marseille 2-3 Leeds Utd. Massive result cause it sealed a 3rd straight Champions League title and bagged the 7th and last trophy of the season. Won everything. Community shield, european super cup, world club championship, carling cup, f.a. cup, premiership and champions league. Think it may be my last result for the game also, nice long wait until FM11 lol

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_no_7 View Post
    My last result was the last game of the 2017/18 season with Leeds. The Champions League final in Cardiff... Marseille 2-3 Leeds Utd. Massive result cause it sealed a 3rd straight Champions League title and bagged the 7th and last trophy of the season. Won everything. Community shield, european super cup, world club championship, carling cup, f.a. cup, premiership and champions league. Think it may be my last result for the game also, nice long wait until FM11 lol
    Nice one!

ten letter rule blah blah

Amateur

I just sent my youths out (Since I've already won the leauge) for some extra match experience.
    Turns out it was the semi final of the FA cup. Got steamrolled by sunderland 3-1.

I obviously need to pay more attention to the upcoming fixtures :P

Last edited by Carradona; 30-04-2010 at 01:19. Reason: Updated with picture for further shame :P

Amateur

I hate double posts just as much as anyone, but the all nighter thread got moved...

Payback for 2005? I hope not!

(I actually won 7-0!!)

Part-Timer

Pre-season friendly.
    FCV Defender 0 - 6 Man Utd

Amateur

Spanish Super Cup
    Athletic 0-2 Barcelona

Good solid start at Barca. Not much trouble for the lads at the back. Hope to build on this in second match at Nou Camp!

Amateur

European Super Cup
    Barcelona 2-0 Shaktar

Had control of the game right the way through and Shaktar had one shot all game and it was off target!

Amateur

FC Den Bosch 2-0 Go Ahead Eagles
    '81 Fabio Caracciolo
    '88 Fabio Caracciolo

Part-Timer

Pre season friendly
    Man Utd 2 - 0 Chivas

Next up. Charity Chield vs a Tottenham with Berbatov

Amateur

Qualifying match for the 2026 World Cup:

Brazil 1 - 0 Colombia.

Amateur

Won 2 to 0 agaisht Leeds

Im Newcastle in 2018 and that was the last game of the season winning the League for a point ahead Man City,

My next game is the Final of the FA Cup agaisht Man U.

Semi Pro

And the 1000th post goes to Fausto.

2-2 with Man Utd against my former team Newcastle. Battling with me as I try and my beloved United back to the top after they finished 4th in 2010-11 and 5th in 2011-12 after which SAF retired.

Part-Timer

Charity chield:
    Tottenham 0 - 1 Man Utd

First league match of the season:
    Man City 0 - 3 Man Utd
    My young wonderkid Adrian Florés (newgen) scored a screamer from 25 yards, AGAINST CITY!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast