Any Limitation of the Power of "Sugardaddy"?

I just wonder if there is any limiatation of the power of "Sugardaddy" like ManCity in FM09. I am in charge of ManC and get almost more than 120M transfer budget every year. Further, I receive cash pump in whenever the transfer budget is spent and drops to a certain very low level.

Although it simulates the recent real life situation (like Kaka case), I am in the opinion that a limitation should be imposed in FM09 in such a way that the spending power will drop gradually over thim. For example, 120M transfer budget for the first 3 yrs, then 80M in the next 3 yrs and finally 40M or similar to the spending power of other big teams afterwards.

Take a look at Chelsea in real life and you would notice that a sugardady is unlikely to spend big contiuously over time, maybe due to economic downturn, loss of personal interest, etc. Perhaps the programme of FM09 could already do such control, if it is the case, please share your experience in charging ManC. If there are any other means such as editors that could do this, please also let us know how could do this with a save game. Thanks.

Archived