Bolton destroy Chelsea - this is weird!!

I was scouting for players (currently managing Lazio) in England, and was browsing the Premier League - noticed the news was all about a Chelsea - Bolton game.

Take a look at this - you can clearly see an error as a player called <person %eesjesbc> or something has scored a goal!

IF ONLY IT WERE TRUE!

chelski_bolton_mad.jpg

Pardon me for being cynical but are you sure you didn't add yourself as manager to chelsea and play without a keeper?
I was scouting for players (currently managing Lazio) in England

Not very easy to do when your not the manager of either team. I dont think you can actually send a team out without a keeper anymore can you:cool:

Not very easy to do when your not the manager of either team. I dont think you can actually send a team out without a keeper anymore can you:cool:

We don't have any proof he wasn't managing the teams, just because he said he was managing Lazio, if you were willing to go to the bother to get a result like this then i'm sure a little fib wouldn't be a big step.

He may be telling the truth but we've all seen lots of people posting edited stats etc. enough on here to be cynical

We don't have any proof he wasn't managing the teams, just because he said he was managing Lazio, if you were willing to go to the bother to get a result like this then i'm sure a little fib wouldn't be a big step.

He may be telling the truth but we've all seen lots of people posting edited stats etc. enough on here to be cynical

I find it a little coincidental that the manager part is blocked off, to be honest.

Give us the entire screenshot, with the tree menus and all.

Also, show us the managers of both teams, please.

Seen this before, its bullsh*t...........an idiot comes on these forums with very few posts and tries to CON us into believing something that isn`t............................why waste our time aswell as yours.

Please lock SI moderator. lock.jpg

three managers on the waiting list... dont think we're stupid, you fuking chelsea hater. if you have the balls, show the manager column? why is it cleverly cut out?

something must be wrong here. either he's cheating, or he's fuking cheating.

three managers on the waiting list... dont think we're stupid, you fuking chelsea hater. if you have the balls, show the manager column? why is it cleverly cut out?

something must be wrong here. either he's cheating, or he's fuking cheating.

Me thinks somebody felt a bit annoyed after a night out :D

But in all seriousness theres no chance of a scorline like that, it's just never happened and will never happen......

Archived