Other Nationalities

Perhaps it should be added just for the International Management prospect. Some foreign countries are less likely to hire you if you're foreign, but if you were successful in their country and managed for plenty of years, you would at least be considered á la Wenger in England.

Perhaps it should be added just for the International Management prospect. Some foreign countries are less likely to hire you if you're foreign, but if you were successful in their country and managed for plenty of years, you would at least be considered á la Wenger in England.

Thats the reason I asked, I've currently been in managing in Sweden for 3 years and would love to eventually manage the nation team ( due to me having some Swedish blood in me ) but stupidly I never set it as my second nationality at the start of them game ( because I could have another 2 second nationalities )

I find that even though you don't get a 2nd nationality, just working in the country and being successful there will give you more chance of getting the national job for that country.

I was managing in Italy for many years and got offered the U21 job, not exactly sure if it is the same for the full national job though.

Archived