Multiple loan options

Dont know why this was closed http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=96421

But it doesnt answer the question.

What I want is the option to offer the players out at once, not set their loan status to loan available!!

As in... Offer to Clubs.. not just a transfer... But a loan option!! Maybe Skorp you can look at the thread, and read it, before posting and closing it?

Dont know why this was closed http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=96421

But it doesnt answer the question.

What I want is the option to offer the players out at once, not set their loan status to loan available!!

As in... Offer to Clubs.. not just a transfer... But a loan option!! Maybe Skorp you can look at the thread, and read it, before posting and closing it?

dude pay attention to the game, go to offer to clubs, then go up to where it says asking price, above that it says transfer, select this and switch it to loan! there sorted

Ah my apologies, just tried it ingame and yeah it won't allow you to offer multiple players out to other clubs on loan.

For the benefit of those who do not know this as well, or are not currently able to verify this ingame, when you click on "Offer to Clubs", you get a pop-up confirmation box asking whether you really want to offer the selected players to other clubs for their asking prices. You do not get brought to the usual "Offer to Clubs" screen where you can select the types of deals and tweak their respective options.

My guess is that due to the possible differences in their individual contracts (like you might want Player A out on loan for 3 months with 50% wages covered by you and Player B out on loan for the whole season with 0% wages covered by you), allowing more options for a multiple "Offer to Clubs" would just not be feasible, other than the very default transfer offer based on asking prices which is implemented ingame currently.

Archived