I have finally done it, get in there!

jptps6.jpg

w1024.png

Oh yeah thats right baby, JPT champions on to greatest now surely?

I play as Crewe and a few other league one teams on FM for a few seasons now but for some reason this trophy has always escaped me so I had to tell someone I had won it after 3 FM games. I also thought it would be a change to see a thread bragging about winning the most coverted championship in european football, usually its I won a treble or I won everything with someone managing Arsenal but they cant win everything can they?

On a serious ntoe do you have any trophies that escape your team all the time? For me I have got to win the UEFA Cup at some point, usually all my teams are not good enough to win it in the season I qualify for it and then my team is in the champions league and too good to qualify for it.

Oh and yes I am a bit bored aswell lol.

Well done my man. In about 18 seasons of FM09 - (over 2 saves) - I'm yet to win ANYTHING. :(

I've got as far as League 1 from Blue Square South, without ever winning a division :D

Thats cool I wish I could get motivated enoguh to play in the BSS or BSN but it bores me when I dont know at least some of the players lol. I have won most things but starting with any prem team is pretty easy on FM to be honest, the money is so much that after a few seasons you can make a fortune.

I won the quad with Crewe on FM08 so hoping to repeat that then I might edit Nantwich into the game and give them ago, afterall they got the mighty Rodney Jack and the even mightier Crewe as a parent club.

To be honest I expected a few more replies taking the mickey really lol.

Archived