FM09 2D modification; larger and without the timebar

You may remember my thread about my issue with the 2D Classic camera on classic view. Well after digging around and getting alot of support off michaeltmurrayuk, I managed to find a way to make FM09's 2D view look more like the one in FM08.

Before:2dviewbeforehr4.jpg

After: footballmanager20092dvilq7.jpg

w800.png

I have got new pics

You can download what you need here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQYE7H1T

Be sure to read the "read me" BEFORE making any changes and make sure you are comfortable with the instructions.

This modification is not perfect but I see it as an improvement over the current view. Any comments will be more than welcome.

Enjoy your new Football Manager look :)

P.S: One thing I have noticed is the game is a lot slower than before. If you don't mind notching the speed up a few nothes from centre when watching to get a better speed.

Nice work Peter, i'll defo give that a go soon :)

(Although that is one major page-break :D)

:D, spent ages on it. I'd like to thank the lad at the Skinning Hideout for giving me the tutorial on how to do it. I would give it a go as it is quick and easy and just looks alot better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Does this modification make any difference to speed Peter-evo?

Like kingjericho, I'm having problems with jerky and stuttering highlights and the slowness of the match highlights (which makes my laptop fan whir like mad).

I know it's a long shot but I thought I would ask anyway. Never had these problems in FM08.

C.

Does this modification make any difference to speed Peter-evo?

Like kingjericho, I'm having problems with jerky and stuttering highlights and the slowness of the match highlights (which makes my laptop fan whir like mad).

I know it's a long shot but I thought I would ask anyway. Never had these problems in FM08.

C.

I can not say as I have never had speed issues. Sorry mate.

Archived