my greatest player so far 42 goals in 32 league games

thats just totaly ****ed up. who would even want a player scoring like that' date=' it's certianly not realistic, i would say Si over tuned the scoring stat[/quote']

Every team in the world would.

Unrealistic - yes.

Unwanted - no.

Well I think I could shed some light on it, my tactic is up in the tactics section, Keirrison actually has a new record now for league goals scored, 90 something I think, 149 in all competitions (and I still couldn't win the champions league) but I rarely if ever score from corners, although Keirrison does score a few balls that make it out to the edge of the box from them because thats where I have him stand.

Well I think I could shed some light on it, my tactic is up in the tactics section, Keirrison actually has a new record now for league goals scored, 90 something I think, 149 in all competitions (and I still couldn't win the champions league) but I rarely if ever score from corners, although Keirrison does score a few balls that make it out to the edge of the box from them because thats where I have him stand.

Nice, i'll have a blast with your tactic mate. What's it called?

EDIT, just found it!

Just called 4-4-2 for Stoke, its in the thread titles 4-4-2 and something to do with Keirrison scoring 125 goals. And OP, stick that guy on a bit of strength training, and you'd have a great targetman to play alongside Keirrison who also has pace etc. He's not too different from one I use in the same role.

Archived