Manager Wars

Just wondering if anyone has had a rival manager start a war of words in the media for no apparent reason which has continued for months or longer. Also when a manager starts making nasty comments about you do you usually retaliate or do you brush it away and completely ignore it?

the problem is that when someone does make a comment on you, it doens't appear in your letterbox, so these things can easily go unnoticed.

When i was at newcastle, i was unsuprisingly given stick by roy keane. As it's only a videogame i did my share of retaliation, but in real life i frankly wouldn't dare!

I always get hated by the lower-team managers, but loved by the likes of Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho.

I wonder why that is? Perhaps the lower team managers are just jealous of you. I usually have an excellent relationship with Fergie as well, thats weird because he seems to have a lot of enemies and is rather disliked IRL. Jealousy does crazy things to people :eek:

the problem is that when someone does make a comment on you, it doens't appear in your letterbox, so these things can easily go unnoticed.

When i was at newcastle, i was unsuprisingly given stick by roy keane. As it's only a videogame i did my share of retaliation, but in real life i frankly wouldn't dare!

Tell em he wanks his dog, that should shut him up ;)

In my save i bought an up and coming gem from Bristol City for 1.4m pounds, now he is 21 and is a leading star in the premier league. Bristol City have been in the premier league for the past two seasons and their manager has slagged me off 3 times!!...........do you think this is because i stole this wonderkid?

I reply by saying i have no time for this ****** BUT after the game when i have won i slag him off HUUUUGE and it gives my team a big boost and Bristol City go on a 3+ winless streak :)

I reply by saying i have no time for this ****** BUT after the game when i have won i slag him off HUUUUGE and it gives my team a big boost and Bristol City go on a 3+ winless streak :)

I do this kinda thing. Play it cool pre-match, but really rub it in after we've won :D

Archived